2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dean Pay hahahahahahaha

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We got a fullback who isn’t a fullback, infact he isn’t anything.
We got a fringe first grader as a 6.
We got a 100 year old as a 7.
We have a 12 year old as a 9.

Throw in some slow ass wingers and dud forwards and you have a team going straight to hell.
And pay chooses them every single week with the same shit plan of attack

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen to the dumb fuck lebs on here. It’s so heart breaking how retarded our fans are.
No surprise really, look how they react back in overseas. Its bred into them. Next there will be riots and death threats.

We will come good eventually just going to take time. What do these ***** expect!? Des fucked us good and hard and we have to fix it. I get pissed off just as much as everyone when we lose but life goes on. Give it a few years our mess isnt going to go away overnight. Realistically we were not going to be finals contenders this year.
Foran looks busted, surely more then corks.
As much as he screwed us we should just make a play for barba if mbye goes. Pritchard and co have gone.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
It’s really interesting the board has decided to potentially tear down the team as opposed to letting dean pay go.

I’ve always said we should not be languishing at the bottom but instead we are a top 8 side.

Anyway, what can dean pay deliver with a team of potentials if he can’t even deliver with a team of solid first graders? It’ll only get worse if we tear down the walls of this place. Pls note, Newcastle had no stock, and were literally a team of isp players. It wasn’t until they hit the market hard for Pearce, ponga, griffin and Connor that they managed to get some degree of success. It was a full spinal transplants. We are going the opposite direction....

Its taken up until now for Moses to play support. Maybe it’s moses being lazy or maybe it was pay saying to him to play halfback and fullback.

It’s taken up until now for jmk to be shifted from the halves.

The bloke doesn’t know what he wants. And I think it’s really weird the board and ceo have backed him like this, when he hasn’t showed any first grade success in the past.
When Pay was D coach at Raiders they averaged 16-18 per game. Only on 4-5 occasions they didn’t concede 16. They guy is lost.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not saying he's our saviour but there's only so much you can do with shit. Whatever you do with it it's still shit and it will be for a few years.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
unearthed more young players in a messy situation than what Des did in his 5 years tenure at dogs.

like I said, some idiots want a premiership tomorrow or sack the coach.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tank 2.0 apologies mate just realised deep apologies my friend just don't like race targeting deep apologies mate jumped the gun with the comment,

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
These blokes are not solid first graders, i can out run a couple of our backs, we have no hooker. No halves. Foran should be retired. Big slow forwards. Im completely amazed myself he is getting the results he is with this reserve grade side. When pay gets some of his young blokes in here he will do much better, i think this thread is a bit ridiculous. Pay had nothing to do with this roster ? Wtf. Where have u been bud. And its not pays problem mbye doesnt support. How long has this bloke played footy now and done fuck all. Get rid of him too. Dead weight. Some onus has to go back on to the players and it is not the coaches fault he has a team of blokes that are just not good enough.
He resigned Lichaa brought Priest and JMK who was shown the door at tigers and done nothing this year. Pay also makes very very bad decisions with his rotations. It’s not just oh that’s not his roster the guy makes bad coaching calls. He is a little lost. Cleary didn’t choose his roster at tigers and his doing wonders with there squad.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tank 2.0 apologies mate just realised deep apologies my friend just don't like race targeting deep apologies mate jumped the gun with the comment,
Lol All good bro.

Just questioning his racism with racism.

Just would like to know why he links lebs with Pay

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are trying to make a creative coach out if a front rower.... quite comical really

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol All good bro.

Don't know brother, but there are obviously pretenders on this forum who only want to cause hate and disharmony between this great fan base that makes this great club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
unearthed more young players in a messy situation than what Des did in his 5 years tenure at dogs.

like I said, some idiots want a premiership tomorrow or sack the coach.
As mentioned before, a few areas are worrying, like lack of attack and keeping obvious shit players but dropping others.

Olive got lucky that Josh got injured, but how do Montoya, Frawley, a broken Foran and Mbye keep their spot? Take a punt, it's not like we will finish above 15th

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol All good bro.

How does he even know the posters putting shit on Pay are all Lebanese

Not saying they are not, they may well be, but how does he know that?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol All good bro.

cos Dean Pay is a fully sick leb name. simple.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not leb but i got head from a lebo chick in highschool once and her moustache tickled my balls.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know brother, but there are obviously pretenders on this forum who only want to cause hate and disharmony between this great fan base that makes this great club.
In the Bulldogs Army (the good old days) we didn't see skin colour or religion, we saw our brothers and sisters wearing our jersey.

Just some fuckwits like to bring in race for no fucking reason

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why I don’t think pay is doing a bad job atall... we are always there in games but never finish off... it’s not his fault he was left with almost 2mil of his salary cap taken by polders who were brought in to better the side... I’m saying this with great confidence, we have graham and renoylds today in the positions of woods and Foran I reckon we win. Absaloute disgrace these 2 players are

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not leb but i got head from a lebo chick in highschool once and her moustache tickled my balls.
Could of been any wog chick lol

At least she could of trimmed it for you lol

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We got a fullback who isn’t a fullback, infact he isn’t anything.
We got a fringe first grader as a 6.
We got a 100 year old as a 7.
We have a 12 year old as a 9.

Throw in some slow ass wingers and dud forwards and you have a team going straight to hell.
Nice description of our current fullback
Let's hope he is gone soon
I want hoppa back at 1

Status
Not open for further replies.