Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey mate,

He turns young players into future stars. We saw this at all the clubs he has coached at.

Holland on the bench is for effectiveness.

Klem off the bench is cause he is better for it.

He doesn’t have the roster he needs.

How about all you dudes shut up about the above. Especially about the roster. If you give dean pay the keys i guarantee you, our team will be full of Holland’s and tolmans in each position. Just look at cogger, Meaney and jmk.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate what’s he supposed to do?

Look at the shit he has got to work with.

Honestly we could have Bennett + Bellamy + Cleary working side by side in this team right now and we would still get toweled up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate what’s he supposed to do?

Look at the shit he has got to work with.

Honestly we could have Bennett + Bellamy + Cleary working side by side in this team right now and we would still get toweled up.
He's fucking shit, absolutely awful. This team should be performing much better than what it is. Terrible coach.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How long did we sign this useless **** for?
Let him ride us out of the cap mess, don't let him spend cash and accept mediocrity... the let Holbrook come in and make some smart decisions...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's fucking shit, absolutely awful. This team should be performing much better than what it is. Terrible coach.
I was willing to give Pay time but his rotations and some selections are woeful... if he picked the best 17 and rotated them properly then I'd 100% solely blame the team... Dean is out of his depth

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We got a fullback who isn’t a fullback, infact he isn’t anything.
We got a fringe first grader as a 6.
We got a 100 year old as a 7.
We have a 12 year old as a 9.

Throw in some slow ass wingers and dud forwards and you have a team going straight to hell.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank God for Dean Pay i say. Exposed all the duds. He brings on the youngins to put the pensioners on notice and they play worse. No where to hide now Woods Mbye and co.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was willing to give Pay time but his rotations and some selections are woeful... if he picked the best 17 and rotated them properly then I'd 100% solely blame the team... Dean is out of his depth
He doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing.

Someone should fucking email ray dib and list all the bullshit he has done to our club. Pay was dib’s idea.The fucking dog **** pissed all over our carpet, it’s time to rub his nose in it so he knows it’s wrong.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i want to know why Pay seems to be okay with Foran going missing on the 5th tackle. Surely thats not to game plan. Foran is scared of responsibility, but the same thing happens week in week out.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All I know is that whichever player we get, the club should supply them 12mths worth of lube during next 2 yrs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i want to know why Pay seems to be okay with Foran going missing on the 5th tackle. Surely thats not to game plan. Foran is scared of responsibility, but the same thing happens week in week out.
This exactly ! Shit **** put some much pressure on Martin in effectively our last set of the game... absolutely disgraceful, Foran should have owned that play yet he passed the buck to his teammate

Reactions: jof

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How long did we sign this useless **** for?
HOw is he useless

Seriously

He is doing everything everyone asks for

He dropping players
Promoting lower grade players

He can’t control the stupidity and lack of urgency from our shit players Des and co assembled on ridiculous money

Calling out Pay this early given the circumstances is retarded in my opinion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We got a fullback who isn’t a fullback, infact he isn’t anything.
We got a fringe first grader as a 6.
We got a 100 year old as a 7.
We have a 12 year old as a 9.

Throw in some slow ass wingers and dud forwards and you have a team going straight to hell.
These are all shit execuses. Facts are that Pay is completely out of his depth and looks fucking clueless all game long. His team selections are appalling, bench rotation is pathetic, tactically he has shown nothing, our fitness is fucking terrible, etc. Absolutely awful, the club are fucking idiots if they're going to trust this guy to rebuild us, he's nothing but a shit Ricky Stuart.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Pay inhearted this roster yes, but I feel like other coaches could use our squad much better than he does. Today RFM went down Pay went

Jackson to back row from lock, then to lock and end of the game playing prop

Elliot starts at prop but ends up back row after 25mins

Klemmer off at crucial times when he was our only go forward

Priest on before To’omaga

To’omaga goes from the second interchange last week to the second last

You can’t just keep moving players around like A grade footy. Plus every week Pay rotates his bench different. Nu Brown surely can offer 10 fold more than Holland and JMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.