SportingNews/Lurker Dean Britt - Apparently Signing With Us ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
replace country with "straight edge white boy" lol... im taking the piss, but its kinda true lol. you know he's probs got his eye on Yeo and Ellis as they are Dubbo boys lol.
Pay obviously isn’t a redneck, I hope. But the straight edge white boy is very relevant

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You have to love our recruitment...

We need a centre, hooker, half and maybe fullback and Melbourne have Scott, Grant or Smith, Drinkwater or maybe Papenhuyzen up for grabs if a big enough offer came their way and we end up with another forward with Stimson...

Instead of getting Brittain or Tracey from Souths we get Britt who is yet another forward.

Neither Britt nor Stimson are as talented as RFM and Martin who will be let go. People can preach patience all they want but with the club making average signings and poor decisions constantly, its impossible to keep the faith.
Mate anyone supporting this administration are as blind as the ones that supported the old administration.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But, but, Souffs can' t afford to lose such a player... they are having such a difficult time maintaining a star studded line up.....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hearing that the replacements are for Tualau and Saddler, and club is currently looking for a cheap replacement for Olive.
Lichaa will be released at end of season with no replacement.
Money from Lichaa will go towards Tualau/Saddler replacements.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
rumours seem to be around fringe first grade or Reggie’s players... maybe that’s because the current first grade players still playing for current team are still being chased but are a little tighter lipped.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hearing that the replacements are for Tualau and Saddler, and club is currently looking for a cheap replacement for Olive.
If thats the case thats ok

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we are sticking with JMK as our hooker? Ffs......

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do not know how to recruit

There was definitely space for Burr as they didnt need to sign Sue.

When you replace a player, like for like in a position, you replace him with a better player
Sue is a prop burr is a lock, you can play a prop as a lock but burr is not a prop

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hit man. Get him in. I'm sold.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But we need a fucking hooker I dont get it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've only seen flashes of this game.. Noticed he's at 40 or so minutes. How has he played?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really hope we have not signed this bloke.

He is fucken terrible
His not that bad... Been watching the kid for the last 2 yrs in reggies. His a stand out in reserves and if his nothing but a reggies fill in then probably shouldn't be to disappointed.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've only seen flashes of this game.. Noticed he's at 40 or so minutes. How has he played?
Not scared to get amongst it. Lighter version of napa. Looks a young 25. We have worse players in our top 30.
Is playing with more intent and aggression than any of ow players. Think thats got to do with the difference between pay and bennet. Sack pay lol.