SportingNews/Lurker Dean Britt - Apparently Signing With Us ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro the bloke is hopeless... he’s 25 and hasn’t made first grade that tells you something... Mack truck, too funny
Cody Walker was 25 when he made his debut tbf

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro the bloke is hopeless... he’s 25 and hasn’t made first grade that tells you something... Mack truck, too funny
He played 10 games fg he behind two great forward packs in Souths and Melbourne. So obviously the time now for him to look at team to get more opportunities of regular FG

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played 10 games fg he behind two great forward packs in Souths and Melbourne. So obviously the time now for him to look at team to get more opportunities of regular FG
If he was that good he would have been apart of that “great pack” at storm and Souths

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha was a bit over the top but Injuries have stymied his career, Bellamy seen enough in him to sign the bloke.

If we get him cheap and he stays injury free I think he’s a good signing.

I admit I’m bias....huge fan of his old man

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ha was a bit over the top but Injuries have stymied his career, Bellamy seen enough in him to sign the bloke.

If we get him cheap and he stays injury free I think he’s a good signing.

I admit I’m bias....huge fan of his old man
As am I. Darren was one of my favourites and one of the most underrated forwards of his time. Those late offloads of his were brilliant. It always pissed me off that he never made Origin while chumps like Rodney Howe made it. He played for Australia I think a few times but deserved to play Origin.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As am I. Darren was one of my favourites and one of the most underrated forwards of his time. Those late offloads of his were brilliant. It always pissed me off that he never made Origin while chumps like Rodney Howe made it. He played for Australia I think a few times but deserved to play Origin.
Yes agree and if someone made a highlight vid of all of Darrens big hits...there was at least 1 per game, he would crush blokes in D

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was a Camden Rams junior, I'm sure I remember as a kid that Dean Britt was the coach for his junior side. Fuck Dean was a big dude lol

Never seen him play, so have no idea how good/bad he is.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was a Camden Rams junior, I'm sure I remember as a kid that Dean Britt was the coach for his junior side. Fuck Dean was a big dude lol

Never seen him play, so have no idea how good/bad he is.
He's basically Elliott lol.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Britt is on bench in next game, south vs panfers

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Goes okay but we really don't need him. Offers nothing more than anyone else we already have.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
13 runs 122m
Most of all Rabbitohs players tonight.

Didn’t see the game though, not sure if anyone else did/has and can comment on these numbers.