Fuckin’ journo scum

Malla

Reaction score
Is DCE 32? Lol fuckin hell thought he was late 20s

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is DCE 32? Lol fuckin hell thought he was late 20s
Thought the same thing. Had to google it. Born in '89. No way he could be signed for more than two years 500k per year. He wouldn't be in the top five half backs atm.

Malla

Reaction score
Thought the same thing. Had to google it. Born in '89. No way he could be signed for more than two years 500k per year. He wouldn't be in the top five half backs atm.
Yeah what a shit contract for manly.. he’s not the worst but he’s average like you said 500k a year max.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We can’t afford to buy overpriced players like DCE otherwise we will end up back where we started. With Burton and Addo Carr next year we really need a 9 but we all know that and no one is jumping out at the moment. Talk of Gagai,McGuire, Seguaro and players of that type will set us back again. Need to go into the best young NSW CUP players and maybe pay a little overs for them or buy established players. We are not the only ones with cash to spend next year and it is very hot market for any top line players. Spencer Linau and that Broncos kid are the right type of signing but we missed them.
unfortunately our current performance are not going to make us attractive. A good centre, hooker and front rower will lift us up the table next year with Burton and Addo Carr.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why would we go from not enough halves to too many halves? Nothing wrong with a Flanagan + Burton combo. Just need some forwards to lay the platform for them.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^^Exactly! plus the story is bullshit idk why people are giving it so much traction??

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah Barrett would want DCE at fuckin Canterbury even though we have Flanagan and Burton. Getthefuckouttahere
Don’t have burton just yet lol... not until he is in the blue an white an on the field with our boys..!! Then we have have him.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Don’t have burton just yet lol... not until he is in the blue an white an on the field with our boys..!! Then we have have him.
I know Scooby. I’m just findin hard to believe people posting these shit rumours and thinkin its slightly true. And I was talkin more 2022. 7. Flanagan 6. Burton. That’s the halves 100 percent unless one of them dies

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would make a good 9 these days imo old DCE. But clearly this article has no weight at all.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know Scooby. I’m just findin hard to believe people posting these shit rumours and thinkin its slightly true. And I was talkin more 2022. 7. Flanagan 6. Burton. That’s the halves 100 percent unless one of them dies
The way Flanagan is going atm, and the way some of the Kennelers are feeling, he might be the first one to die....sooner, rather than later.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just reading an article by Danny Weidler. Was a bit about a rumour about DCE switching to Dogs to play under Barrett. Anyone heard anything?
I heard Brisbane was a possibility for DCE, Brisbane need a half and Manly need to free up cap space

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah what a shit contract for manly.. he’s not the worst but he’s average like you said 500k a year max.
No way. DCE is a milllin dollar player. Even manly fans say this. I was lurking on their forum yesterday
It’s the length of time that’s an issue. He will diminish soon yo.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No way. DCE is a milllin dollar player. Even manly fans say this. I was lurking on their forum yesterday
At one stage Manly had lost him and Foran,They had to throw plenty at him to get him to backflip on the Gold Coast deal

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What i heard rumour only is Moses 3 years for $3 or $3.5m & Adam Reynolds $1.6m for 2 years to Parra.

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry Moses to Brisb Broncos.
I wish we could get Adam Reynolds for 2 years & offload flanagan back to Sharks.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses 1 mill a year WTF..not even sure i'd pay the 800 a yr for Reynolds?

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What i heard rumour only is Moses 3 years for $3 or $3.5m & Adam Reynolds $1.6m for 2 years to Parra.
Wow massive money for both, unfortunately a good halfback is hard to come by these days so you almost have to through ridiculous money at then when their off contract.
Also I think the Brisbane are getting quite desperate to land a marquee spine player and I did hear they wana free up cap space.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can see a desperate team throwing huge money at Moses. We got Burton for 450k which is an absolute bargain.

As soon as he joins the club next year we should try and extend him for more than the two years and give him 700k for another few years. That will save us getting into a bidding war with desperate clubs once his contract is up.

Malla

Reaction score
Even now? I don't know if I agree. He's too hot and cold. Last couple games he's been good, but before that he was rubbish. Million dollar player need to deliver every week.