SMH DCE

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moses 1 mill a year WTF..not even sure i'd pay the 800 a yr for Reynolds?
It is crazy money but then you see Ben Hunt is on 1.2m, Milf and Ash Taylor are getting a million a season, Brooks $900k, Reynolds at 800k is actually decent value, Moses is in his prime and probably a level above Hunt/Milf/Taylor earning in my opinion is worth 900k-1M, but I’m glad we settled on Burton. I wouldn’t be against spending that type of coin (1M+) on either Paps, Ponga, or Harry... be interesting to see which marquee player we land.

Malla

Reaction score
Moses will leave Parra for sure if he is getting offered that money. Can't see Parra being able to compete with that type of offer.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is crazy money but then you see Ben Hunt is on 1.2m, Milf and Ash Taylor are getting a million a season, Brooks $900k, Reynolds at 800k is actually decent value, Moses is in his prime and probably a level above Hunt/Milf/Taylor earning in my opinion is worth 900k-1M, but I’m glad we settled on Burton. I wouldn’t be against spending that type of coin (1M+) on either Paps, Ponga, or Harry... be interesting to see which marquee player we land.
Cant call it good value if youre comparing it to bad contracts.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If burton kills it after the first year with us we may need to upgrade his contract so his manager doesn’t start snooping around to other clubs for better offers.