SMH DCE

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just reading an article by Danny Weidler. Was a bit about a rumour about DCE switching to Dogs to play under Barrett. Anyone heard anything?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anything to sell stories I guess? A nothing story ... or rumour.

OUr halves will be fine once the team is more settled and we bring in a few more players next year. Get the angst at the start to our campaign this year. Share the frustration.

It's evolution not revolution so we need to see out these changes. We'll come out on top, hopefully sooner rather than later.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow what a pearler from the dribbler Weidler..

Why the fuck would we spend $1 million on a past his best DCE when we just signed the best young half in the comp for 450-500k for the next few years to be our dominant half?

If he's going to make up rumours, at least make them semi believable...

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To play halfback inside Burton.. would take that.. but manly would have to take Flanagan and pay half of dce wage

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say no to DCE, but a half is as good as the cattle up front and good service from #9 I’d rather spend the money on a JT or Payne Haas caliber forward or a rockstar fullback and there’s only 3 or 4 that are worth putting your house on (Teddy, Turbo, Paps and Ponga)...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wow the bullshit just keeps on coming...DCE can fuck right off i've never rated that QUINCE :laughing:
He is 32 ffs that's the reason he is on the wane, he is nearly cooked
He was over-rated from early in his career. Good halfback, but not great. Getting a long term million dollar deal with a ratchet clause was like winning the lottery for him. Can't see why he'd leave with his payment being at it's highest point now.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did people actually read it. The so called rumour isn't coming from DCE. He doesn't want to leave Manly.