News Daryl Clark

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck you really are a tool aren't you? Dozens of people on here have mentioned him for years. You mention every player and if we're linked to them, you make it seem like you deserve credit for some reason. Get over yourself for two seconds.
I was the first to bring him up. The reason I remember is I was shocked no one here knew him

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Was there a Daryl Clark who was a aussie sprinter back in the day who tried out Rugby league I vaguely remember lol. Maybe Darren Clark cant remember.
Darren Clark.Olympic 400m sprinter who gave Balmain a shot in the very early 90s

I'm always the person to speak to when it comes to speed related issues.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How were you the first to bring him up? He's been playing for England and tearing up the ESL for years and you act like you discovered him on a remote island and introduced him to the world.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My below quote was dated April 19, 2019. Before you mentioned him. And others knew about him before me. Any other pissing contests you want to lose? My point is you didn't discover him, neither did I. He's been one of England's best players for quite a while.

Was it Daryl Clark who tore up off the bench? He gave Australia headaches that game, I remember being very impressed by him.

Last edited:

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely good player and would look terrific in a Dogs jersey

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Id love to see Brandon Smith join the club. Might not be realistic but he is a real competitor and has that mongrel in him that we need. Reminds me of ennis with his character and approach to competing. Would bring a lot of impact and spark to our game. The experience he could bring from his time at melbourne would also be useful for us.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Id love to see Brandon Smith join the club. Might not be realistic but he is a real competitor and has that mongrel in him that we need. Reminds me of ennis with his character and approach to competing. Would bring a lot of impact and spark to our game. The experience he could bring from his time at melbourne would also be useful for us.
Couldnt agree more love his style of play .If there was a bulldog stereotype it is him .Would fit in old era and goes damn well in this one .

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldnt agree more love his style of play .If there was a bulldog stereotype it is him .Would fit in old era and goes damn well in this one .
No offence to you but f*** tha bulldog stereotype
That style of play has screwed us over in the modern game. It suits northern hemisphere union

we need flash fast shock n awe stuff ala Melb and Penrith.
Add some bone rattling English grit in the middle and wallah

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My below quote was dated April 19, 2019. Before you mentioned him. And others knew about him before me. Any other pissing contests you want to lose? My point is you didn't discover him, neither did I. He's been one of England's best players for quite a while.

I never said I discovered him. If anything league unlimited discovered him because that's where I read about him a few years back.

I was the first to bring it up on the kennel and all I said was I was surprised when I did that no one HERE knew about him.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there a Daryl Clark who was a aussie sprinter back in the day who tried out Rugby league I vaguely remember lol. Maybe Darren Clark cant remember.
Darren, he went to Balmain.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to squeeze my memory here on this. I think he played for the tigers in the early 90s. Another sprinter convert was Shane Whereat who played for the roosters about the same era.
Yep you're right. Whereat was actually from Yagoona I think. He was much more successful than Clark and joined Parramatta under Brian Smith after Roosters. He scored a runaway try against us in the famous 1998 grand final qualifier.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I never said I discovered him. If anything league unlimited discovered him because that's where I read about him a few years back.

I was the first to bring it up on the kennel and all I said was I was surprised when I did that no one HERE knew about him.
But people did know about him. That's what I just proved.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure how we are getting tight on cap space.... yes we've signed a few players, but I reckon we've only spent half of what we supposedly had on hand... plus, with so many off contract next year, we have financi flexibility galore...

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offence to you but f*** tha bulldog stereotype
That style of play has screwed us over in the modern game. It suits northern hemisphere union

we need flash fast shock n awe stuff ala Melb and Penrith.
Add some bone rattling English grit in the middle and wallah
I just want a team full of pricks that get under everyone's skin.