SMH Danny levi

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JBrailey going to Knights, Katoa in FG coincided with Panthers crap run, Bapiste just cannot hold a FG spot, Peats as per Baptiste. Reed Mahoney maybe.

I like the idea of Friend to teach our youngsters, although the Chooks love him and his injury run is a worry.
I reckon chooks will flick friend because of his injuries to be honest

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's just lacking attacking flair, so maybe not much better than Lichaa. Good defensively but lacks attack.
So it’s pointless signing him we already have a player like that in JMK.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't realise until I looked at his stats they were that poor.

Dire situation indeed.
Unless we can get Api there’s nothing out there that’s much better then what we have.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fainu or braided smith should be targets don’t care about their contracts.

Knight Didn’t with Klemmer.
Brisbane didn’t with barba.

Roosters didn’t with Flanagan.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fainu or braided smith should be targets don’t care about their contracts.

Knight Didn’t with Klemmer.
Brisbane didn’t with barba.

Roosters didn’t with Flanagan.
All those signings took months and in some cases years to materialise so it’s all good to throw them up as targets but it’s not realistic to expect them to sign here.

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wasn’t Levi once at the dogs in the past

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
All those signings took months and in some cases years to materialise so it’s all good to throw them up as targets but it’s not realistic to expect them to sign here.
Your missing the point. Of course things take time behind the scenes so does any contract.

There is tons more than this! Just an example.

I mean roosters with young Flanagan... perfect example. Sharks dismissed it. Yet magically it happens.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your missing the point. Of course things take time behind the scenes so does any contract.

There is tons more than this! Just an example.

I mean roosters with young Flanagan... perfect example. Sharks dismissed it. Yet magically it happens.
There’s probably 1000 times when a club has said no to a release too! You just never hear about those ones.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Its fucked cause Api has been told to look else where and we are chasing Danny Levi.........Danny.........Levi...........Levi.......Danny. Again Api has been told to go and we are chasing Levi lmfao we are so fucked

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we are really after Levi then I'd say that probably confirms Pay is sticking around next season :(

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely there’s a decent number 9 in the UK we could investigate, if Holbrook comes he’d have to have his eye on someone from over there?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we are really after Levi then I'd say that probably confirms Pay is sticking around next season :(
The litmus test here is: Was Danny coached by Pay in the NSW Under 20s at some point in time. If so (and we are genuinely interested), chances are Pay is staying.

Unless we can get Api there’s nothing out there that’s much better then what we have.
Completely overlooked Api given he is signed to Manly till 2021, but Manly have given him the OK to look elsewhere.

https://www.zerotackle.com/manly-allow-koroisau-to-negotiate-with-other-clubs-46914/

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t follow other teams/players form but what about Issac Luke for a year or 2 ? I feel like we need experience in the 9 atm. Isn’t he off contract real soon. **checked out zero tackle seems he is available for next year but at 32 I’d only offer 1 year. He would probably get more $ and longer contract in Super league.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t follow other teams/players form but what about Issac Luke for a year or 2 ? I feel like we need experience in the 9 atm. Isn’t he off contract real soon
He does stupid selfish shit at the Warriors, his experience counts for very little right now.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t follow other teams/players form but what about Issac Luke for a year or 2 ? I feel like we need experience in the 9 atm. Isn’t he off contract real soon. **checked out zero tackle seems he is available for next year but at 32 I’d only offer 1 year. He would probably get more $ and longer contract in Super league.
Tevega is the player we should target from the Warriors. He's off contract and can play hooker or lock.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Luke is past it. Shithouse bow