SMH Danny levi

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we do this it’s just showing our club is ran by people who are truly clueless and out of their depth.

I honestly hope this is wrong and the club sign api. He is light years ahead of Levi. There is a reason the knights have let him go. Ffs they signed and tried Kurt Mann at hooker.... that’s how bad Levi is.

Literally lichaa to Levi is just setting us up for more years fighting for 15th/16th....

Really really hope it’s wrong and they sign Api. I have some faith they are at least looking at him with what dean has been quoted saying about being interested in api and Raimen.

We need some
Fucking good news and players and these 2 are right there for us to grab. It’s the clubs move to take us forward finally. I’ll reserve my judgement on the board until I see what they do here.

I have little to no confidence in pay as coach though the roster is trash. You want to keep him and see if he is able to do something with a roster that’s decent here’s a chance to give him a massive upgrade in the backline and hooker.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So we are just going to erode the cap space we have suffered so long to get by replacing shit players with shit players FMD

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They got one thing right... Levi is definitely a ready made replacement for Lichaa. It's like swapping a used tampon for used toilet paper.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Levi is the target instead of Api so we don’t help Manly reduce their cap and we have a real dig at the Turbos. It’s the only reason I can think of chasing Levi. Still an upgrade on Lichaa

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve seen a few knights games this year and agree he is garbage. Another who had no football sense and can’t pass from dh

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This Levi shit is still going ffs

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They could only sign him on a very small contract as a back up hooker. Surely they are not crazy enough to put him in front of Api even thou Api is 2-3 times the price he’s a step forward. Levi is sideways.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could only sign him on a very small contract as a back up hooker. Surely they are not crazy enough to put him in front of Api even thou Api is 2-3 times the price he’s a step forward. Levi is sideways.
agree, why settle for much of the same, we need to upgrade the spine to have any hope of improving

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It really is laughable that our club is continously linked with Levi when he's had 100 plus games and gotten worse in that time.. He gets dropped to reserves from a bottom 8 team in favour of a half who has been converted to hooker and this club is probably the only one that would be dumb enough to offer him a starting role.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BULLDOGS TAKE NEXT STEP IN DANNY LEVI RECRUITMENT
The Bulldogs have shown they're serious about signing unwanted Knights hooker Danny Levi by holding a meeting with him in Sydney last week.

Like Ramien, Levi has been told to look for a new club in 2020 by the Knights and the recruitment-hungry Dogs are interested.

With current dummy-half Michael Lichaa without a contract for next season, the Dogs view Levi as a ready-made replacement.
Meeting in Sydney last week......sounds like a Dean Pay special. Levi, Cogger, Meaney......now all we need is Brock Lamb and we have Newcastle's worst spine :(

Pay's a sadistic assassin, he is killing this club slowly with his lack of coaching expertise and questionable recruitment and still some members here on the Kennel are blinded in their support for him. But of cause with that said I will be labeled with all things negative for having an opinion that contradicts Pays own groupies. *shakes head* If we land Levi and miss out on getting Koroisau because of Levi's signing then we are F@CKED!!!!

Last edited:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Levi is just another version of Lichaa. Rather play a junior.