Crowd numbers tumble as Belmore bites Bulldogs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is to the staff at Belmore yesterday
My son in law twisted his knee on the hill and was in a lot of pain.
A big thanks to security staff and medical for assisting him out of the ground and transporting up to the hospital
Everybody was so helpful,cheers
Good to hear that help was at hand. We saw someone being taken away on a stretcher, I assume that it was him? Hope all is well.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was not only disgusted with the players performance but the overall game day experience. The music, the dog barking (which doesn't even sound like a real dog) drummers who only play one beat, children cheerleaders jumping & flipping around in front of people trying to watch the game (our cheerleaders are about as bad as our team), just so Amature. who ever is in charge of game day music/entertainment should be fired. the whole gameday entertainment is making us looks like fools, its bad enough we have to sit & watch our team play like crap but we need to be bombarded with stupid sound effects & terrible placed BULLDOGS wording put over classic songs, PATHETIC !!!!!
Also they promoted the day as multicultural, I didn't hear any Swedish yodelling, or Chinese singing, not a Zorba or even a tarantella, only Arabic music and some pretty bad old music. What a let down

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is to the staff at Belmore yesterday
My son in law twisted his knee on the hill and was in a lot of pain.
A big thanks to security staff and medical for assisting him out of the ground and transporting up to the hospital
Everybody was so helpful,cheers
Hope your son in law has a speedy recovery @Dogggy ..

I was not only disgusted with the players performance but the overall game day experience. The music, the dog barking (which doesn't even sound like a real dog) drummers who only play one beat, children cheerleaders jumping & flipping around in front of people trying to watch the game (our cheerleaders are about as bad as our team), just so Amature. who ever is in charge of game day music/entertainment should be fired. the whole gameday entertainment is making us looks like fools, its bad enough we have to sit & watch our team play like crap but we need to be bombarded with stupid sound effects & terrible placed BULLDOGS wording put over classic songs, PATHETIC !!!!!
I've spoken long and hard about the lack of professionalism creeping into the club (even before the elections).

Good to hear unprofessionalism is alive and well.

I'm amazed the scoreboard at Belmore isn't the directors holding up handwritten A4 sheets of paper.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear that help was at hand. We saw someone being taken away on a stretcher, I assume that it was him? Hope all is well.
Yes that was him on the stretcher
He is just resting today,MRI scan tomorrow
Thx for your message
Cheers

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope your son in law has a speedy recovery @Dogggy ..

I've spoken long and hard about the lack of professionalism creeping into the club (even before the elections).

Good to hear unprofessionalism is alive and well.

I'm amazed the scoreboard at Belmore isn't the directors holding up handwritten A4 sheets of paper.
Son in law all good thx,having a rest today,scans tomorrow
We had to leave the ground at halftime
Did we miss out on anything special

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Half the crowd left at half time, the other half were hoping for something to turn around but 15 minutes into it I was like 'let's go' let's make a statement at least.

I'm really putting my foot down now for no auto renewal next year, I'm going to make them sell me the product too. No longer a loyal fan
That's a big statement coming from you, Wolfmother. I feel your pain; and will be doing the same.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Half the crowd left at half time, the other half were hoping for something to turn around but 15 minutes into it I was like 'let's go' let's make a statement at least.

I'm really putting my foot down now for no auto renewal next year, I'm going to make them sell me the product too. No longer a loyal fan
Can you somehow convince me too! The last 3 years I’ve said this. I canceled auto renewal only to fold when they got rid of Aunty. She was a useless flop. Her performance was as bad as she looks!

I want to end it and make the
Statement but it just breaks my heart and I fold lol. I’m like a decade plus rolling

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's a big statement coming from you, Wolfmother. I feel your pain; and will be doing the same.
Im an emotional person so the hurt is still fresh. I'm still a loyal fan but I'm slowly becoming apathetic which I think is worse

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you somehow convince me too! The last 3 years I’ve said this. I canceled auto renewal only to fold when they got rid of Aunty. She was a useless flop. Her performance was as bad as she looks!

I want to end it and make the
Statement but it just breaks my heart and I fold lol. I’m like a decade plus rolling
Lol I can't even really convince myself. I'm just annoyed

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im an emotional person so the hurt is still fresh. I'm still a loyal fan but I'm slowly becoming apathetic which I think is worse
Welcome to the club. Glad I have a job that takes me to Outback Qld for the next few weeks, then Switzerland for the end of the season.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. Glad I have a job that takes me to Outback Qld for the next few weeks, then Switzerland for the end of the season.
How'd you get a job like that? How awesome!
Which place are looking forward to the most?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to give our mate Brave Dog a massive shout out.
Walking around the hill yesterday before the game started thanking fans for turning up and supporting this great club.
He was very upbeat and encouraging all to stick solid.
Shook hands with everybody,photos no problem
This skirt wearing face painter is a true legend
Proud to be a Bulldog

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A paltry 14,000 fans turned up at Newcastle today on a gorgeous winters day. Fans are losing interest big time. I know I am.

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.