No Source CROFT

TopEnd K9

Waterboy
Reaction score
not even a rumour, I see Brodie CROFT wants a return to the NRL. Kid can play and could be the organising half Burton needs to control the game between towering bombs. Not the saviour but could do a job with the spine we are creating !!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
not even a rumour, I see Brodie CROFT wants a return to the NRL. Kid can play and could be the organising half Burton needs to control the game between towering bombs. Not the saviour but could do a job with the spine we are creating !!
He’d be an upgrade from Flanno and wouldn’t be asking for too much $$. Would take on a 1 or 2 yr deal. The broncos gave him no support or protection expecting him to do everything… he’s got Burto helping him and Mahoney servicing from dummy half…no objection from me if it were to come through.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Storm & Broncos both let him go because he could NOT organise the attack.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a much better player than what we witnessed at Brisbane.
He's not really an organising half though, plays better running the ball on instinct.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's extremely ordinary. Probably worse than Flanagan. He's not a FG half.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's how much Flamingo sucks arse lol an ESL half is better than that dud.
Sorry but i disagree....

For me, the only upgrade on Flanagan would be Cleary, Keary, Hughes, DCE, Hunt, Reynolds, Townsend and Hynes

Problem is we are Buckley's getting any of them

Only similarities between Croft & Flanagan is they both broke down in tears infront of the media

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh I think so too he is probably not a good option, geez the speculation is excrutiating.

Could it be we're stuck with Flanagan in 23?
Would they take a pretty big punt on our rookie BBO instead if noone decent to emerging(for e.g Sullivan)is signed?
Bailey can't be worse than flanno imo but how much better is probably the big question..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry but i disagree....

For me, the only upgrade on Flanagan would be Cleary, Keary, Hughes, DCE, Hunt, Reynolds, Townsend and Hynes

Only similarities between Croft & Flanagan is they both broke down in tears infront of the media
I'd take any of the blokes you mentioned in a heartbeat my bro, but exactly what you said, no chance landing them.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sorry but i disagree....

I got another similarity….

Both fucking shit and don’t belong in nrl.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He literally came out a few days ago (with a quote from a podcast) saying he loves life in Salford at the moment and intends to honour his 2 year deal.

“Now that I’ve come over here, I’m on a two-year deal at the moment, but I’m not looking anywhere past that and I’m focusing on the now and whatever happens can happen with the enjoyment I’ve brought back to my game.”

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed, his time in the NRL wasn't that great. Perhaps another year in the ESL will be be good for a healthy mindset.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
IMO he’s more of a runner