Craig Bellamy: Bulldogs prepare mega deal for Melbourne Storm coach

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If this comes off there is a god Bellamy v the Lewis bogan bomb lol they better put bullet proof Perspex in the coaches box lol

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Those salary figures don’t seem right in that article Des was on that type of money. They need to just blow it out of the water and make it too good to refuse.
Exactly. 1.2million....
Also asking sponsors to pay for him, aren't we funded by one of the richest clubs in the country. Give him 1million plus a pokie .

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know we're all desperate for something like this to be true but why would Bellamy leave Melbourne to join a bottom four team?

If he left wouldn't he replace Seibold at Brisbane where they have way more talent and resources? Plus there are no quotes in this article and it's more pure speculation from the Telegraph.

I'd love for it to be true and it would be a massive signing but I can't see it happening.
Stop being a negative Nancy and let us enjoy this dream a tad longer :grinning:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its so nice to dream... been a while since there has been this sort of excitement around the place..

It's a nice change from all the negativity....

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know we're all desperate for something like this to be true but why would Bellamy leave Melbourne to join a bottom four team?

If he left wouldn't he replace Seibold at Brisbane where they have way more talent and resources? Plus there are no quotes in this article and it's more pure speculation from the Telegraph.

I'd love for it to be true and it would be a massive signing but I can't see it happening.
Mate, enjoy the lottery ticket might win moment...8-)

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melbourne would be mad not to take that deal. Lewis is young while Bellamy is getting old.
Is this where the lewis to Melbourne rumours started?

We're trying to swap lewis for Bellamy? Good deal. Melbourne should take it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stop being a negative Nancy and let us enjoy this dream a tad longer :grinning:
Haha. Mate, it would be amazing if it happened. It would transform the club as everyone would sign with Bellamy as coach. Hopefully somehow our dreams come true. It's nice just to be linked with someone the calibre of Bellamy.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doubt it will happen.

When we pulled off the Hasler deal we had Greenburg pulling the strings one of the best operators.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offer him half the league's club that should be enough.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When we chased Hasler, everyone thought it was bullshit and he was coming off a premiership win, and we pulled it off, hopefully we can do it again, and I will retract everything I said about the board
It’s a bit different to Des because his signing was only found out by the media after the deal was done. This sounds early days if it’s actually even happening and being all over the news won’t increase the chances of it happening either.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris Anderson and Bellamy worked together at Melbourne didn't they?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As Huge as this would be. And as remarkable a move by the club in the history of a coach singing.. IT WONT HAPPEN...

Now if it does, I will HAPPILY smash egg all over my face AND put my hand up in saying I was dead wrong..!!!

as exciting as it sounds, and pure jizz fest for all of us supporters.. it’s hard to believe it could be possible.!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol not a chance this happens. New Brisbane team has Bellamy all over it. And that's if Broncos don't sack Seibold first.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the board pull this off. Then there will be no need for election every 2 years. They will go in unopposed for the next 10.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daily Terrorgraph people. I’m holding off until a respectable journo with quotes from a reputable or direct source comes along