Craig Bellamy: Bulldogs prepare mega deal for Melbourne Storm coach

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is awesome... Hopefully it all comes together!

But...

I just hope whoever wrote this has been blasted on the kennel a million times, and thought, you know what, I'm gonna stir up the kennel....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Think people get a bit carried away with the thoughts of players following the coach. Do we really think that would happen? I'm not so sure personally.

Without doubt though he'd be a massive drawcard to get whichever players we wanted. And with our apparent 'warchest'
Well Welch definately. If Bellamy leaves then C.Smith won't be there. So that in itself leaves Melbourne with the big call to make, do they keep B.Smith or get Grant back... The ball is in their court on that scenario and I dare say we'd easily snare the big cheese if Grant left Tigers.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read this about an hour ago and I still have a chubby that would cut diamond! Who's starting yhe GoFundMe page?[emoji16]

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if he wants a new challenge, he get that plus some here.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not many times does a Coach get to go shopping with 3 million dollars or whatever is available for 2021 so if old mate is looking for one last challenge you would think this might be tempting? Unless he thinks we're too far gone that is??

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: did all your balls drop off?....... daily telegraph ..... same fuck wits who planted a photographer at end of year mad Monday celebrations. This news paper has become the New Idea magazine of the newspaper world, nothing more than a gossip / fake news / fabricated shit fuck!!!! Seibold is on borrowed time. Bellamy will end up in Brisbane

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It could actually be happening, a smokescreen for another coach or just a distraction designed to take attention away from a poor season. Then there’s the most likely option of it just being complete media bullshit which Dean Ritchie is famous for.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I seen Babe, Wilbur, Porky and Peppa flying high today. Pretty cool

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine the junior development if he did come. Tactically he hasn’t played the most attractive football in the history of football. But he played to his strength. And that was wrestling and slowing down the teams and having a great 1, 7 and 9.

I don’t know if he will have a championship quality 17 next year. But what he will do is get us the next Munster, slater, Smith, Inglis etc. for a club with no nursery he has had some of the biggest names coming through (and grant and Hughes both look like very good prospects).

Someone needs to tell him to come get what Hasler couldn’t :p that should be motivation enough.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have an analogy for this thread...

It’s like having a dry wank. You start off thinking this is awesome, then it hurts, you don’t get the end result and you’re left with blue balls.
#nothanks

Dexter35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have an analogy for this thread...

It’s like having a dry wank. You start off thinking this is awesome, then it hurts, you don’t get the end result and you’re left with blue balls.
#nothanks
When it starts to hurt, spit in your hands

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well if he wants a new challenge, he get that plus some here.
If he coached this year or the previous two, yeah. No reason why we shouldn't have a top eight roster next year. It's going to be a challenge to take us to a premiership tho.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell yes, i couldnt think of a more influential person to come to belmore in the clubs history, i know it would be for last 45 years ive been supporting it!
Get it done!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So many people don’t see this happening because they have sunken so deep into mediocrity that they can’t see a way out

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So many people don’t see this happening because they have sunken so deep into mediocrity that they can’t see a way out
OR

Our crappy situation has extinguished that light at the end of the tunnel.

Fkn would love it happen but our recent track record, we will walk into a gun fight with nothing but our dicks in our hands.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
if we got Bellamy, do you think we'd finally have a capable hooked?