• NO - It can't be perfected OR Medical condition

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • NO - Conspiracy related

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but I find it funny that the people were quick to believe that every death from covid was valid but deaths from covid vaccines are questionable.
Yeah it’s funny when you look at it like that

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but I find it funny that the people were quick to believe that every death from covid was valid but deaths from covid vaccines are questionable.
100% agree.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Can't rule anything out. It's possible that they were natural deaths as millions die every day of many different causes. But you need to investigate every case to confirm the cause.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Important to point out that this is very possibly linked. Over 85 million have been vaccinated in America and so far there is one death that may be linked to the vaccine. It's very possible that the person had an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

That said, I think I'd take the 9 million to 1 odds over Covid-19's 700 to 1 odds.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Important to point out that this is very possibly linked. Over 85 million have been vaccinated in America and so far there is one death that may be linked to the vaccine. It's very possible that the person had an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

That said, I think I'd take the 9 million to 1 odds over Covid-19's 700 to 1 odds.
Mate you're a smart man.

But. You're missing two factors in your calculations.

1. 5G
2. Lizard people

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of people were quick to say " but they had underlying illness " no one denied that but the nuts ran with some weak information to push a bullshit agenda. If you have stage 4 lung cancer and die in a car crash it doesn't really make it better because they were going to die anyway .
Its a extremely safe assumption that countries do not have the means to test and more covid deaths went unreported than vis versa. And places like Russia, Brazil, Iran and African countries would have triple the actual death toll.
To date there been " reported "over 2.5 million covid deaths 117 million cases. Its made many people extremely ill and more with long term effects yet to be known , it also had minimal effect on people .
Absolutely there will be deaths and more deaths related to the vaccine.
But if people are trying to use it a some valid form of arguments well .....

The air we breathe will cause more harm to people long term than any vaccine.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A lot of people were quick to say " but they had underlying illness " no one denied that but the nuts ran with some weak information to push a bullshit agenda. If you have stage 4 lung cancer and die in a car crash it doesn't really make it better because they were going to die anyway .
Its a extremely safe assumption that countries do not have the means to test and more covid deaths went unreported than vis versa. And places like Russia, Brazil, Iran and African countries would have triple the actual death toll.
To date there been " reported "over 2.5 million covid deaths 117 million cases. Its made many people extremely ill and more with long term effects yet to be known , it also had minimal effect on people .
Absolutely there will be deaths and more deaths related to the vaccine.
But if people are trying to use it a some valid form of arguments well .....

The air we breathe will cause more harm to people long term than any vaccine.
2.5 mill dead? That's fucked!

PS I'm not a denier or pusher of any agenda, you know me, I just love questioning everything, especially whatever the MSM push.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
2.5 mill dead? That's fucked!

PS I'm not a denier or pusher of any agenda, you know me, I just love questioning everything, especially whatever the MSM push.
The way media reports practically any is questionable but so is the alternative, remember a bunch of Americans were going around at 1 stage filming hospitals sayings because it wasn't overflowing with corpses somehow covid doesn't exist.
There's enough pure science based facts out there for people get the right information.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. As I posted above, generally when it comes to side effects they happen shortly after injection. Long term side effects are the ones that happen immediately but don't go away. It's extremely unlikely that you would get an injection then turn into a zombie later.

That said, there's always a chance something small is missed. For example, the vaccine could lead to minor brain damage that's not picked up and eventually becomes a problem. That's a very unlikely scenario though.
for me, I am not objecting to it, i just feel fortunate that we here have the benefit of time (considering the MINOR impact the virus has had here health wise compared to other countries). As such, by the time i am vaccinated, surely some of the more prolonged issues (if any) will become apparent.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
for me, I am not objecting to it, i just feel fortunate that we here have the benefit of time (considering the MINOR impact the virus has had here health wise compared to other countries). As such, by the time i am vaccinated, surely some of the more prolonged issues (if any) will become apparent.
Agreed. I think we have a massive benefit of being so well off in this pandemic.

The other day they were talking about Italy blocking Pfizer from shipping vaccines to Australia. It was round 250,000 vaccines. The reason Italy blocked it is because they offered it to Italy first, made a deal with them, then tried to ship it to Australia instead.

My immediate thought was, "why is this even a debate?"

Australia is fine. Italy is still on the brink of collapse. The only reason Pfizer is trying to ship it to us first is because we are manufacturing AstraZeneca vaccine locally. Millions per week starting now. Pfizer logically should have sent the vaccine to Italy who needs it more, but they realised that if they didn't ship it to Australia immediately then they would lose Australia's money.

Send it to every other country that needs it first. We can wait. If there's really long term side effects that randomly. Appear then they can manifest them first. Fact is that we really don't need the vaccine right now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I won’t take it because it causes infertility and perhaps homosexual thoughts

Ihave seen a lot of videos on the topic. Look up ‘GamingKing’ on YouTube. He does fort nite YouTube videos but also does some vaccine stuff. Eye opening.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting all the views in here and definitely can't argue on this as clearly you guys are pretty well read on this whole thing.

Over here quite a few people I peronally know have been vaccinated adding to all the teachers i Indirectly have contact with. Whether that be in Slovenia or other countries in the EU, Russia or Serbia. Mostly with AstraZeneca but the Russians/Serbia obviously with Sputnik.

Across the board I haven't heard of one bad reaction from my personal connections, but one indirectly where a person stayed at home from work because of fever etc. But of course there will be bad reactions, but that's just part of it I guess? Surely the overall picture means it's much better to get vacinated than not?

Europe's fucked it all though. Totally. The plan was to have a relatively normal summer but now ...? Who fucking knows. Johnson & Johnson has just been approved here, and I can imagine Sputnik will be approved by the end of the month. That's positive but all too late for me personally.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One maybe stupid question?

YOu lot are much smarter than me but I've been stumped on something.

A vast majority of deaths occur in patients aged 65+, right? So, logically to me ... if we simply get all of that age group vaccinated then there's no need to panic? Do we really need to vaccinate all of the population over 18? Or whatever?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

A vast majority of deaths occur in patients aged 65+, right? So, logically to me ... if we simply get all of that age group vaccinated then there's no need to panic? Do we really need to vaccinate all of the population over 18? Or whatever?
It comes down to transmissibility. If the vaccine stops you from transmitting the virus, then as many as possible need the vaccination.

The vaccination has a 70-90% chance of preventing the virus. If 1,000,000 people over 65 get vaccinated and no young people get vaccinated, then there's still 100,000 - 300,000 at risk of death from the virus, and it's likely that 3,000 - 10,000 people who will likely die. Of course there's a lot more than 1,000,000 people over 65 in the world. So those stats would go up significantly. Plus there's the fact that young people do die. They're just at a much lower chance of dying compared to the older people.

All that said, we don't yet know if the vaccine will prevent transmission, but it looks like it'll at least reduce it by around 50%.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Not sure its just about the deaths, its flogged a lot of people to the point of hospital for a few weeks and has long lasting effects that are still unknown, the damage it can put on organs for any age is quite bad.yet again it seems to mainly effects older people and people with underlying conditions but its killed a lot of fit people in their 30s 40s ect.and without a vaccine will cycle for year's.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It comes down to transmissibility. If the vaccine stops you from transmitting the virus, then as many as possible need the vaccination.

The vaccination has a 70-90% chance of preventing the virus. If 1,000,000 people over 65 get vaccinated and no young people get vaccinated, then there's still 100,000 - 300,000 at risk of death from the virus, and it's likely that 3,000 - 10,000 people who will likely die. Of course there's a lot more than 1,000,000 people over 65 in the world. So those stats would go up significantly. Plus there's the fact that young people do die. They're just at a much lower chance of dying compared to the older people.

All that said, we don't yet know if the vaccine will prevent transmission, but it looks like it'll at least reduce it by around 50%.
Completely understand that ... and thank you for making it clear to me.

I guess my assumption was that all people over 65 would get vacinnated, which obviously they wouldn't. Plus, of course other people die from it also. So why not get as many people done as possible to reduce potential problems.