Votes: 5 7.4%
  • NO - Conspiracy related

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Given you subscribe to the @AlzzBulldog camp that the virus is a hoax, consider your advice, like 99% of things you post - ignored :-).
Well the virus exists.
But 99% of people survive. Lockdowns cause disasters on its own in various ways. It’s just a flu and significant portions of society (Indians, Pakistanis, Vietnamese etc) are naturally immune. It isn’t Ebola.
We have become pussies. Even in countries highly affected hospitals aren’t filling up,
Besides it’s endemic now and with us forever so there’s that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
More research needed but Interesting early data coming through that the vaccine also seems to be having a positive impact on ‘Long Covid’ - persistent symptoms for up to 30% of infections even though most recover relatively quickly.

Covid clearly affects people in different ways - I’ve had friends in the UK and US very sick and other friends in the US diagnosed who felt ‘tired’ for 2 days then were relatively normal - that’s one of the challenges - the strains and the vastly different effects on the infected.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/...ong-covid-could-the-vaccine-cure-it/100023114

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
When I got it ages ago I felt fine. Some tired but that was it. I didn’t care I just lived my life. Even got drunk. Went to Granville rsl daily and I’m still standing and perfectly fine.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well the virus exists.
Well that’s a welcome change from last week:

3BF5C301-D8F7-4997-80E7-836329E96287.jpeg

Yes most survive - and no-one to my knowledge argues otherwise. Doesn’t mean it’s OK for the 2.7m thus far that did not survive. You’re about a year late for the lockdown and flu debate but since you’ve spent much of that time banned from the forum, oh well.

Ebola is a poor comparison - it’s never spread globally.

Indians are immune, yeah? Tell that to the families of the 160k dead Indians. But I guess since that’s <1% of infected Indians and infections are <1% of the Indian population you write 160k dead off as a statistical anomaly. OK.

But of course a ‘Lebanese Vaccine’ would’ve ensured their survival, right? Anyway, don’t want to be keeping you up, bed time is approaching :-).

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

View attachment 22363

Yes most survive - and no-one to my knowledge argues otherwise. Doesn’t mean it’s OK for the 2.7m thus far that did not survive. You’re about a year late for the lockdown and flu debate but since you’ve spent much of that time banned from the forum, oh well.

Indians are immune, yeah? Tell that to the families of the 160k dead Indians. But I guess since that’s <1% of infected Indians and infections are <1% of the Indian population you write 160k dead off as a statistical anomaly. OK.

But of course a ‘Lebanese Vaccine’ would’ve ensured their survival, right? Anyway, don’t want to be keeping you up, bed time is approaching :-).
Wonder how they're dealing with the vaccine over there in Estonia?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On a side note ...

A number of friends and family members have got the Astra Z shot. By and large not many reactions. A few got quite high fevers, one was stuck in bed for four days. Other than that, nothing too serious.

I'm still waiting on my shot but hopefully it comes in the coming weeks! Astra Z is back on over here after all of the panic around Europe. Apparently there's two or three more vaccines most likely coming out in April? Don't know their names other than the Sputnik one?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wonder how they're dealing with the vaccine over there in Estonia?
Way more infections than Australia but that’s expected given Europe as a whole. Similar number of deaths which if not for the Melbourne debacle last year we wouldn’t have even come close.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 22363

Who needs sleep. Been up all night. East with no job and YouTube.

the hoax isn’t in the fact that the virus doesn’t exist. The hoax is just the elite are using it to control us and making it sound like Ebola v2.
A Lebanese vaccine would be quality for sure, but 99% of Lebanese feel the same way I do and don’t believe the panic and love their life.

Most Indians who died probably died from other stuff. It’s it, not from it.
As for them being immune, it’s pretty
Much been proven, see this;

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Way more infections than Australia but that’s expected given Europe as a whole. Similar number of deaths which if not for the Melbourne debacle last year we wouldn’t have even come close.
you guys don't know how lucky you are, seriously.

Was watching video from my cousin's wedding, and seeing it was all normal. Here my kids are wearing masks at school, into shops, no bars open, no gatherings. Fuck me.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw you know what the Lebanese vaccine is?
Healthy salad prepared by a Lebanese mother.
Beetroot in the jar.
Fresh fish from George’s river and fruit from paddy’s market.
Fresh tabouli and gherkin and vegetables in general.
This boost the natural immunity system.
Drinking arak of 60% alcohol will kill some of the germs (not proven to do it on its own but it helps kill some of it and better than any mask) same way it gets rid of bronchitis etc

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Was watching video from my cousin's wedding, and seeing it was all normal. Here my kids are wearing masks at school, into shops, no bars open, no gatherings. Fuck me.
Just relax

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
On a side note ...

A number of friends and family members have got the Astra Z shot. By and large not many reactions. A few got quite high fevers, one was stuck in bed for four days. Other than that, nothing too serious.

I'm still waiting on my shot but hopefully it comes in the coming weeks! Astra Z is back on over here after all of the panic around Europe. Apparently there's two or three more vaccines most likely coming out in April? Don't know their names other than the Sputnik one?
So like all other vaccines - minor side effects and not much else. I’m getting my flu shot in mid April, our company provides it FOC every year - never had a reaction and haven’t had a flu in years - but vaccines don’t work. As for Sputnik:
CFE57B41-716D-451D-A5FE-731FA492717F.jpeg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So like all other vaccines - minor side effects and not much else. I’m getting my flu shot in mid April, our company provides it FOC every year - never had a reaction and haven’t had a flu in years - but vaccines don’t work. As for Sputnik:
View attachment 22364
That so disrespectful :(

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Sorry to hear it mate.
Yep it’s pretty much normal here.
Masks on public transport and signing in everywhere with QR codes are the main signs of post pandemic life. Despite the frustration over lack of travel the smartest thing Australia did was close the borders when it escalated beyond a certain measure. Yes our isolation helps but less so being an ‘island’ - talking to mates in Ireland - they’ve got ongoing problems despite being an ‘island’ - much of which stemmed from UK policy (Northern Ireland) but also what they view as not a strong enough initial response from the EU more broadly which hurt the Republic of Ireland.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Btw you know what the Lebanese vaccine is?
Healthy salad prepared by a Lebanese mother.
But you’ve said your parents are from the Sub
Continent so how would you know? :-).
Drinking arak of 60% alcohol will kill some of the germs (not proven to do it on its own but it helps kill some of it and better than any mask)
Right, in line with the hoax letter you posted last year about the hospital in the US that said drinking kills Covid. OK.

Geez Nasheed, your already below average gear is getting worse post by post :-).