Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've done a fair bit of aus,Broome always fun Airlie always good ,would love to go back to perth and Fremantle, river wood Downs in winter with and icy cold river is awsome, mungo brush always good for camping,
Nice mate. Broome would be good. I booked for Airlie beach & the islands next month. Hopefully the border stays open!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice mate. Broome would be good. I booked for Airlie beach & the islands next month. Hopefully the border stays open!
Back when I was a young fella was going to stay in Airlie for 2 week ended up there for 3 months with a 4500 backpackers turnover a week you didn't need no pick up lines lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions..not bad testing.. Stay vigilant! :mask:
0EC2562C-DF3C-444C-ABE0-4B81E2D7C5CB.jpeg

7825E962-4705-40BE-9E2A-DC9D3963C6A2.jpeg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And I'll put this on here. Will put in Australian Politics thread as well bc some saying Chairman Dan.

Ok have your opinion by all means but acknowledge the media campaign against Andrews that is shaping public opinion.

What is the purpose of all of it?

Research by this expert now tracing bot like agitators posting 7,000 a day that has been traced back to Chinese methods. Think about it and who's campaign to cause dissent you may be supporting please.

Some bs about a snake on a fuel bowser as well, that the media beat up and it was all rubbish.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another day with no local transmissions*..testing a little low.. Stay Vigilant.

* I have been writing this so frequently that my predictive text writes out the whole phrase.. How good is that!!!!!
2D9D1855-040D-4214-B64D-40EA69313025.jpeg
BE5026E1-8FD4-4113-837B-CDD76FC5F364.jpeg

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And I'll put this on here. Will put in Australian Politics thread as well bc some saying Chairman Dan.

Ok have your opinion by all means but acknowledge the media campaign against Andrews that is shaping public opinion.

Research by this expert now tracing bot like agitators posting 7,000 a day that has been traced back to Chinese methods. Think about it and who's campaign to cause dissent you may be supporting please.

Some bs about a snake on a fuel bowser as well, that the media beat up and it was all rubbish.
He does a pretty bloody good job himself without blaming the media (yawn)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe so but those bot like posts aren't a good thing.
I agree and robodebts, mediscare etc were bad enough. You’d hope people are smart enough to make up their own minds based on the disaster he has been responsible for

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another day with no local transmissions..testing a little low.. Stay vigilant! :mask:
DBAB6F94-A672-43C1-A506-5F4671EBD3C7.jpeg

1FC6F7ED-495D-456D-9500-DDB14EF25650.jpeg

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

To point out that Daniel Andrews has been responsible for the biggest COVID mess in a country that hardly has a single problem with COVID due to our fortunate geography, lack of population density and island nation. Not only that, but when confronted with his own failings, he decided to pin the blame on a poor defenceless health minister (who btw was oppressed female for all the identity politics folks out there).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhhh you're back.

Please enlighten us on the scientific research you have done whilst banned.
Me personally? I don’t conduct scientific research.

But I did use the past month to clean up on the stock market. Thanks to the idiots who voted for Biden, there is likely to be stupid amounts of fake cash floating around capital markets for the next year and this has pumped up some stock prices.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Me personally? I don’t conduct scientific research.

But I did use the past month to clean up on the stock market. Thanks to the idiots who voted for Biden, there is likely to be stupid amounts of fake cash floating around capital markets for the next year and this has pumped up some stock prices.
Lets not talk about the stock market. Fmd. We can talk about that when I'm up again haha

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Back for 2 seconds and already trolling. Just can't help yourself, can you?
It’s not trolling to point out that I think you provide inaccurate or politically convenient ‘scientific’ information to support your political beliefs.

You don’t have to agree with my opinion, but it’s my opinion nonetheless.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not trolling to point out that I think you provide inaccurate or politically convenient ‘scientific’ information to support your political beliefs.

You don’t have to agree with my opinion, but it’s my opinion nonetheless.
It's trolling to call me out in a conversation I have nothing to do with. Same way you kept calling Assassin and Jackson into conversations they weren't involved in. The thing you were constantly warned not to do.

Don't get me wrong though. It doesn't bother me when you try to pull me into a conversation. I know full well that you're completely clueless when it comes to anything even remotely scientific.

So it's like a 12 year old soccer player trying to tell Terry Lamb that he doesn't know anything about football. It wouldn't bother him and for that same reason, it doesn't bother me when you pretend that you know things.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's trolling to call me out in a conversation I have nothing to do with. Same way you kept calling Assassin and Jackson into conversations they weren't involved in. The thing you were constantly warned not to do.

Don't get me wrong though. It doesn't bother me when you try to pull me into a conversation. I know full well that you're completely clueless when it comes to anything even remotely scientific.

So it's like a 12 year old soccer player trying to tell Terry Lamb that he doesn't know anything about football. It wouldn't bother him and for that same reason, it doesn't bother me when you pretend that you know things.
it doesn’t take a great deal of intelligence to work out particular narratives put forward by you and some mainstream sources hold little to no weight.

I clearly tagged you because you generally have opinions about these matters, so I wanted to see what you would add.

So far you you’ve added your insecurities and anxieties about being called out, which is rather telling.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
it doesn’t take a great deal of intelligence to work out particular narratives put forward by you and some mainstream sources hold little to no weight.

I clearly tagged you because you generally have opinions about these matters, so I wanted to see what you would add.

So far you you’ve added your insecurities and anxieties about being called out, which is rather telling.
Couldn't be bothered watching the video. I gave up caring about your strange delusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.