Reaction score
When is migrant kids in cages ok? when it is
ordered by the big guy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
OK, I watched the video. I laughed pretty hard.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't be bothered watching the video. I gave up caring about your strange delusions.
The video was fairly straight forward. Overly anxious and paranoid teachers forcing young children into small coffin style pods to simply play musical instruments. Despite covid posing no real risk to children and children passing the virus at rates substantially lower than adults.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Probably the most succinct and easily read article which includes the point that children have next to no risk from covid and they also do not pass the virus on at any significant rate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Probably the most succinct and easily read article which includes the point that children have next to no risk from covid and they also do not pass the virus on at any significant rate.
And your point is?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
And your point is?
That the biden administration explicitly said they would ‘follow the science’ until following the science lead to awkward situations with the American teachers unions who happen to ‘own’ Joe Biden.

So instead of ‘following the science’ huge numbers of schools remain closed and children are denied proper education.

And the mainstream media who would jump all over Trump for the slightest hint, have largely avoided pinning the blame on Biden (because most mainstream institutions including media companies) lean heavily left.

Journalists don’t want to call out politicians with whom they share political beliefs with.

Same can be said to an extent of many scientists who have sold out and simply act as parrots for globalist institutions like the U.N. Who have been telling us for decades that the oceans are going to swallow us up lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That the biden administration explicitly said they would ‘follow the science’ until following the science lead to awkward situations with the American teachers unions who happen to ‘own’ Joe Biden.

So instead of ‘following the science’ huge numbers of schools remain closed and children are denied proper education.

And the mainstream media who would jump all over Trump for the slightest hint, have largely avoided pinning the blame on Biden (because most mainstream institutions including media companies) lean heavily left.

Journalists don’t want to call out politicians with whom they share political beliefs with.

Same can be said to an extent of many scientists who have sold out and simply act as parrots for globalist institutions like the U.N. Who have been telling us for decades that the oceans are going to swallow us up lol.
Your delusions are fun. We should do this more often.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Your delusions are fun. We should do this more often.
Happy to discuss covid further with you, but make sure you put your big boy pants on first. Don’t want to have another poster unable to deal with words in cyberspace.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy to discuss covid further with you, but make sure you put your big boy pants on first. Don’t want to have another poster unable to deal with words in cyberspace.
Baiting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry. Can't be bothered responding to your trolling right now. There's much more important things I need to focus on. For example, my cat requires pats.

I know you're just looking for conflict but maybe you could do something more fun, like patting a cat.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry. Can't be bothered responding to your trolling right now. There's much more important things I need to focus on. For example, my cat requires pats.

I know you're just looking for conflict but maybe you could do something more fun, like patting a cat.
Just because you say I’m looking for conflict does not make it so. I’m not looking for conflict.

I’d like to hold discussions about covid and anything else of interest to ppl.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just went to dogs discussion to see if anyone with a football brain was around and came across Assassin calling girls ‘Ho’s’. Nothing much changed.
Another bait post mate I just warned you about this in a PM upon your return.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Another bait post mate I just warned you about this in a PM upon your return.
Captain Jackson inferred I should be posting in dogs discussion. I’m open to the idea but I’d prefer to actually discuss football instead of the type of vitriol which I mentioned in my post just now.

If you would like to apply the forum rules, his post is in the ‘unrest’ thread.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That didn’t last long,lol how long this time
Perma hopefully.

I coped the first lot of bs off him earlier but just ignored it. It was just all insult and baiting.

Surely he will not be allowed back on here EVER.

Who needs it.

There's lots of crapping on here and arguments but you have to think things out and have a workable relationship with the rest of the posters and to have something coherent other than payback vitriol and egotism.

The guy just has nothing to add to the site except escalating conflict.

I read that first link he put up. Was it the Arab Beetoota?

"Biden's drones have been programmed to ignore those homes that display the right social justice slogans, like transgender flags, Biden-Harris signs, and those obnoxious signs with all those leftist altruisms. Warning drones flew overhead before Biden's most recent strike, warning citizens to flee from the wrath to come by painting the pink, white, and blue colors above and beside their doors. A sacrifice of a family's firstborn straight child is also acceptable, in the name of equality."

babylonbee.com

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just went to dogs discussion to see if anyone with a football brain was around and came across Assassin calling girls ‘Ho’s’. Nothing much changed.
Bye bitch.

PS nothing much has changed, you're banned AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.