Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
they have lied so many times during this, or effectively lied

for example when they said there will not be vaccine passports, then they make people prove that they have been vaccinated in another way so they can say that it is technically not a passport and they didn't lie

also unvaccinated people will not be able to do anything when they reach the target, when was that decision made exactly, remember when it was that vaccinated people would be able to travel international or go to football, now its basically everything
When did they say there would be no vaccine passports?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
if they are determined not to get vaccinated then they can't do anything, this is a major lie because the original story was that things would get back to normal once they reached the target and you only needed to get the vaccine for international travel and sports

my recommendation for the unvaccinated is to vote for anybody who strongly disagrees with these measures in the next election, for example the united australia party
The unvaccinated will be locked up in gulags and work in 5G microchip factories

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
When did they say there would be no vaccine passports?
when the prime minister has always backed out of saying there would be passports, for example in parliament question time they asked him if they needed a passport for interstate travel and he said not at all, that they would let vaccinated people travel over the border when there is a restriction in place between states

he should have said there would be a vaccine passport to do pretty much anything

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Alright. We have reached page 666. Time to stop the charade. Now we can all admit that this has been an ongoing plan to get Rod and Alzz to take the vaccine of the beast. And we succeeded as they are both vaccinated now.
im unvaccinated

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well i am working almost 60 hours a week, im on the way to some fuck you money
Oh get fucked… are you now telling me after all this bullshit and two fucking needles that wealthy people can’t catch Covid…..!!?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Oh get fucked… are you now telling me after all this bullshit and two fucking needles that wealthy people can’t catch Covid…..!!?
no im saying the only reason i got the first shot was because i was forced to in order to continue working, but if i save up some fuck you money i can say fuck you when they do the same for the 2nd shot

thats why its called fuck you money

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
when the prime minister has always backed out of saying there would be passports, for example in parliament question time they asked him if they needed a passport for interstate travel and he said not at all, that they would let vaccinated people travel over the border when there is a restriction in place between states

he should have said there would be a vaccine passport to do pretty much anything
Where did Morrison say that you would not need a passport to travel over borders, and where does it say that you will need a passport to travel over borders?

Status
Not open for further replies.