Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Flu shots are yearly.
We dont know what/if strains will appear in the future or whether they will be more deadly or less severe.
Dont know if we will 'need' 10 jabs for the next 5 years, no-one does, not the government, scientist or citizens on the internet.
Thats why I said consider before I made a choice.

In regards to borders opening or not opening up after so called vax rate has been met, no-one knows.
The situation is dynamic.
Every step along the way has been dynamic.
Living in QLD, I look at the Premiers track record when it comes to dealing with covid in the community and border closures. We all know her track record.

I dont care what Schomo or the Premiers say. They are full of shit. Its their actions that I care about. They are the only facts I have and the daily numbers (to which I give a buffer)

I made a decision to play along till xmas (because I knew months ago once delta got out in the community they wouldnt be able to control or eradicate it and the fed government would take till then to get everyone that wanted to get vaxxed vaxxed and those that dont dont).

After that, different story.
I miss my family and Ill probably be fed up by then.

Cross that bridge when we get there.
Oh yeah once people are vaxxed and a few weeks are past I will be on middle of next month and then Christmas starts rolling in good luck government if they reckon we are in hard lockdown still I can see big problems.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no I’m sorry the correct answer is that you are sorry for lying so much and talking shit and you will reply ban yourself from this thread because you are so embarrassed
You're telling people that Pfizer and Bill Gates created Covid to sell vaccines... And I'm the one talking shit?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
“There is also a huge list of underlying health conditions that can increase the severity of COVID-19. While forms of cancer, lung disease, liver disease, kidney disease or heart conditions are the most obvious, the same can’t be said for everything. Asthma — something 11% of Australians have — is also on that list.
“All together, the list encompasses a spectrum of health disorders, diseases, disabilities and even lifestyle choices. This includes pregnant women, obesity, substance abuse and even people who have smoked tobacco regularly at some point in their lives. The line between letting underlying health conditions take the blame for the virus and blaming COVID-19 victims for having those conditions is as blurry as comorbidities get.”

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Truly the conspiracy theorists and nutters, who do this, are totally irresponsible.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Luxury brands claimed millions in JobKeeper
S.M.H.
Gucci, Bulgari and the company behind Cartier and Montblanc claimed more than $10 million combined in JobKeeper while also making multimillion-dollar profits, putting pressure on the federal government to name the scheme’s top claimants.
Gucci’s financial records for 2020 reveal it claimed $4.75 million in JobKeeper as its profits grew 4.75 per cent to $14.6 million, although sales fell by 36 per cent, meaning it did qualify for the wage subsidies. Richemont, which owns Cartier and Montblanc, claimed $4 million while its profits boomed more than 1300 per cent to $11 million for the year to March 2021, and it also paid an $8 million dividend to its parent company.
Treasurer Josh Frydenberg has claimed the public would lose confidence in the ability to provide confidential information if the list were to be released, but Labor frontbencher Andrew Leigh has called for greater transparency and Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews said yesterday companies that profited after receiving JobKeeper should consider repaying it.
What senior economics writer Jessica Irvine says: Lockdowns exposed the gender fault lines that still run deep.
Hotspot hospitals prepare for surge
COVID-19 cases in Sydney’s 12 local government areas of concern are predicted to peak at 1100 to 2000 infections a day next week, according to new modelling from the Burnet Institute. Case numbers will fall from mid-September as immunity from the recent surge in vaccinations kicks in, however, Premier Gladys Berejiklian cautioned the numbers could be higher if there are multiple super-spreading events.
The modelling estimates a total of 2200 to 3900 COVID patients will require hospitalisation. The total estimated peak of the number of people in hospital at a single time is 3434 on October 27, although this figure includes both COVID and non-COVID patients. The peak for ICU admissions is 947 on October 31 (again, this includes COVID and non-COVID patients).
The Premier said the healthcare system’s surge capacity – which includes 2000 ventilators and 1550 fully staffed ICU beds and involves calling nurses back from vaccination hubs and turning operating theatres into ICUs – would be sufficient. However, modelling for the rest of Sydney and NSW has not been released. Sydney University epidemiologist Alexandra Martiniuk said it “would be nice to have a fuller picture”.
While the vaccination rate continues to climb, there are warnings it’s still not fast enough for some industries. The country’s largest fruit and vegetable grower and the peak body for winemakers have voiced concerns labour shortages due to state and national travel restrictions may threaten their harvests. And airport ground staff companies say many flights will be cancelled this summer due to shortages in their sector. The Prime Minister, however, was not impeded as he flew from Canberra to Sydney and back for Father’s Day.
Cases: NSW recorded 1281 local cases, including 52 in the state’s west, after 136,455 tests and five deaths. Another death, an Indigenous woman in her 70s, was announced later and will be included in today’s numbers. There are 1071 patients in hospital, including 177 in ICU and 67 on ventilation. Victoria recorded 246 cases, while the ACT had 11 and New Zealand had 20.
Vaccines: 130,636 doses were administered on September 5, the latest reporting period. 13,023,788 people have had their first dose (50.85% of the total population or 63.16% of 16+) and 7,924,726 are fully vaccinated (30.85% of all Australians, 38.43% of 16+). Telstra is the latest large employer to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations for front-line staff.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"Those that are vaccine-hesitant should consider their vaccination will protect children who cannot be vaccinated now, the way the whooping cough vaccine does. Adults are not particularly at risk of whooping cough, but how many of us have had a booster when visiting someone with a new baby? Maximising vaccinations will also allow our excellent health system to continue to care for all patients, not just those who have COVID-19."

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Guys! Where's todays Covid Lotto numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.