Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
From Monday 23 August it’s time to bunker down. No Bunnings, no officeworks.. I have assembled a basic checklist to ensure you are able to bunker down

1. 250 toilet rolls, don’t muck around here, you don’t wanna be in curfew trying to make do with your last few sheets

2. Insecticide, September will start getting warmer where creepy crawlers will be about. Do you want to be at home when your neighbour sprays and you cop all the vermin, I’m gonna bomb my fences with it so my neighbours cop it

3. Pasta, rice and Timtams, butter everyone knows this no explanation required

4. Toothpaste and body wash / shampoo, you don’t wanna stink

5. If you live in a unit or high density living, for gods sake stock up on glen20.. spray near your door often, near your balcony, air cond etc. I’ve warned if this style of living but if your not out yet, glen20 is your friend

6. Masks, they are mandatory if you pop your head out the door. Grab ones that look properly not those cheap ones.. I did a scientific test the other day, the el cheap i blue ones don’t protect properly, they don’t seal your face and not moisture resistant. Get proper masks, you gotta cough up some cash for these.. I found some 6 layer masks, water proof and fire proof

7. Get some headphones, people in your house don’t wanna listen to the shows you watch, so gotta be considerate, otherwise for people in units they could be gable roster of the balcony.

8. look on Amazon, great bargains there, especially watches. Buy yourself something each weekend so you are happy all the next week thinking your getting a package. You can watch the tracking waiting for updates, Best feeling when the courier rocks up, it’s a mental health thing

9. Batteries, you can’t bunker down without batteries.. buy that batterydaddy on the infomercials and fill it up.. so no matter what your set

10. Vacuum, I vacuum my house every day, beds, floors, pillows, walls.. I don’t wanna spec of dustin my place, especially when your home.. you will also have the best nights sleep
Sound advice but who the fuck is dustin and why don't you want a spec of him? :p

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is starting to have a definite feel of "we're fucked"

Lockdowns don't seem to be working to contain delta, as evidenced by the growing numbers in Victoria and new Zealand

I think we're in for a period where vaccination becomes vital and "a race" and that we are going to have to accept a level of death throughout the community. Well not accept, rather it's going to be forced onto us without much resistance
This has been the case for 6 weeks or so.
As soon as delta was present in the community and she didnt shut down, the fight was lost.
No matter what they do, no matter what lockdowns are in place, they will not get rid of delta in the community.
I find it strange that people havent been able to see this. People too busy watching the news and listening to what they say. You only have to look at their actions to see the bigger picture.

You dont have to read stats, be academic or educated to see the government is fucking useless and incompetent. She hesitated, the Jeanie is out of the bottle and it was only a matter of time till people had had enough. With everyday that pass's, people will be less compliant in regards to restrictions and delta's more contagious. This is why numbers are rising. Its vax and thats it.

Restrictions/lockdowns are working too some effect. If only they went harder earlier. Thats because the majority will do the right thing.
Imagine if there where no restrictions or lockdowns in place presently, daily numbers would be in the thousands.

Your right, it is a race. Its like a bullet hole riddled sinking dingy. They're scrambling to stay above water.

The only positive (if you can call it that) is that the death rate is low per daily numbers.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how about this for a conspiracy theory, ive personally shipped out copies of the book called The Real Anthony Fauci and the book apparently explains how he turned over the american health system to pharma companies and how he and bill gates have corralled everybody to a single vaccine solution for covid

they shot the authors father and uncle in the face so i think he could have an interesting perspective on the situation

so when i wanted to buy a copy for myself i see it is now out of stock everywhere and you can only pre order it for november 2021 release as if it is a new book, i personally recall it being a high seller, even on amazon and booktopia it is not available

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually assumed you did have to pay so I drove around looking for free parking. Then I realised the parking near Qudos would not give me enough free time and I saw rangers. I went back to P1 and realised it was free lol.
I made that mistake. Parked at the park near DFO. 10 minute walk up to the vaccination centre then saw signs saying, "free parking"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
she was left tic tacs .. I was given no lollies or candies

who would have thought that a so called medical worker would call it tic tacs
What's she got dried sperm in her throat? How did she do her make up without it getting all over her face tic tacing about?

Hmmmmmm

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Fucking heartbreaking that these people and their families are put at fucking risk because of anti-vaxx fuckwits

Dont use hospitals or doctors if you're into this conspiracy bullshit.
Stupidity by these scum non believers is fucking it for everyone else.

@Blue_boost got called a dog on here the other day because he dobbed in some flog at the supermarket who refused to wear a mask.. Yes the bloke could of had an exemption but so what? If he did then he has nothing to worry about and if he didn't then FUCK HIM.

Its about time the majority stuck it to the dickhead minority that are ignoring the law and the pandemic while the rest of us majority do our bit and stay home, not seeing our family's, NOT EARNING A LIVING, getting vaxed and avoiding others. There are plenty of dickheads in the Eastern and Northern suburbs that are doing the wrong thing but the simple fact is over 80 % of all cases continue to grow and come out of 6 or 7 LGA's every single day...

I reckon the Vax passport and curfews is here to stay so unless the good people in these high infection areas start calling out these fuckwits either to them personally or the coppers, they will be in lockdown without a normal life a long time after the rest of us.

Anybody that sees others blatantly ignoring the shitty laws we ALL have to put up with at the moment should pass it on to the authority's or the cops so these pricks can get whatever is coming to them.

If that makes me a dog... then fuckin woof.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.