• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is starting to have a definite feel of "we're fucked"

Lockdowns don't seem to be working to contain delta, as evidenced by the growing numbers in Victoria and new Zealand

I think we're in for a period where vaccination becomes vital and "a race" and that we are going to have to accept a level of death throughout the community. Well not accept, rather it's going to be forced onto us without much resistance

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Lockdowns don't seem to be working to contain delta, as evidenced by the growing numbers in Victoria and new Zealand

I think we're in for a period where vaccination becomes vital and "a race" and that we are going to have to accept a level of death throughout the community. Well not accept, rather it's going to be forced onto us without much resistance
That's why I've been say either lock it ALL down or open it ALL up.

Everything they have tried is a failure and to the majority of people, the lock down causes more problems and issues than the kung flu.

Add that the vax is a toothless tiger, which doesn't help.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Battle is lost it seems.
The war. Well...??..??..???

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I've accepted nothing is going back to close to even normal, I still don't reakon once 80% of Australia is vaccinated we will be close to what we were doing 3 months ago

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is the Doherty report the bible?

some bloke writes up a report and we all accept it as the bible.

if Doherty knew what he/she was talking about they would have written their report last year to avoid this situation.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why I've been say either lock it ALL down or open it ALL up.

Everything they have tried is a failure and to the majority of people, the lock down causes more problems and issues than the kung flu.

Add that the vax is a toothless tiger, which doesn't help.
The problem is we cannot let it rip yet , till people have had a chance to be vaccinated. we have no natural immunity to virus as we as a country largely avoided the virus in the first wave .

we have cases climbing with lockdowns and those LGAs of concerns with greater restriction after so long , imagine if we didn’t have lockdown

they have to pump those jabs quicker - there is 6 million spare AZ shots , fucken get everyone done in a coupLe of weeks .. 24/7 blitz .. have massive drives in every suburbs .. have pharmcies, gps , vets, morticians , 1st Aiders.. the works jab people

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I've accepted nothing is going back to close to even normal, I still don't reakon once 80% of Australia is vaccinated we will be close to what we were doing 3 months ago
I believe we will be out and about by November but most likely with restrictions i.e no more than 10 visitors, 4m3 rule at pubs etc....

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s all class isn’t he.
I wouldn’t wish this grub even on the Sharts.
Best he fades into obscurity.
I've given up, I'll still do the right thing but discussing this with any anti-vaxxer or covid is a hoax person, I just can't be bothered with anymore. They're idiots and they're determined to do the wtong thing, they don't understand the concept of "freedom" one bit and they continue to churn out that bullshit thinking they're William wallace

Last edited:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s all class isn’t he.
I wouldn’t wish this grub even on the Sharts.
Best he fades into obscurity.
this is why the NRL and clubs are fuckheads and QLD shouldn’t have left them in ..anyone breaking covid rules should have had contracts torn and booted from game ,instead they pussyfoot around and then requests exemptions to operate while the rest of the State is in lockdown

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The problem is we cannot let it rip yet , till people have had a chance to be vaccinated. we have no natural immunity to virus as we as a country largely avoided the virus in the first wave .

we have cases climbing with lockdowns and those LGAs of concerns with greater restriction after so long , imagine if we didn’t have lockdown

they have to pump those jabs quicker - there is 6 million spare AZ shots , fucken get everyone done in a coupLe of weeks .. 24/7 blitz .. have massive drives in every suburbs .. have pharmcies, gps , vets, morticians , 1st Aiders.. the works jab people
You want to solve the vax problem?

Being we are state of Murika and Murikans are fat lazy fucks, make them drive-thru jabs and you'll hit 80%

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've given up, I'll still do the right thing but discussing this with any anti-vaxxer or covid is a hoax person, I just can't be bothered with anymore. They're idiots and they're determined to do the right thing, they don't understand the concept of "freedom" one bit and they continue to churn out that bullshit thinking they're William wallace
‘I like the Williams Wallace that @DinkumDog posted earlier. We need more of him in the state

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.