Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
im not making any statement of voting being compulsory you idiot, just commenting that 20m people are going to vote and most of them are going to be pissed off and feel like it is their only real opportunity

for example everybody who have been thwarted from protesting today, like if they went into the city on the train, went around in a circle then were spat back out, they will get even more angry
No? Lizard: most people are being forced to take the vaccine, that is all you need to know btw, then all those people are going to be forced to vote for someone

So, in your kindergarten language you’re saying they ‘have to vote for someone’ and because ‘they’re angry’ they should waste their vote on the Motoring Enthusiasts Party and we’ll end up with another Ricky Muir. So you’re just still harping on re: the ‘opportunity’ for someone other than a major party to govern. It’s never going to happen. but brilliant strategy Rod :tearsofjoy:.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No? Lizard: most people are being forced to take the vaccine, that is all you need to know btw, then all those people are going to be forced to vote for someone

So, in your kindergarten language you’re saying they ‘have to vote for someone’ and because ‘they’re angry’ they should waste their vote on the Motoring Enthusiasts Party and we’ll end up with another Ricky Muir. So you’re just still harping on re: the ‘opportunity’ for someone other than a major party to govern. It’s never going to happen. but brilliant strategy Rod :tearsofjoy:.
they are being forced to vote for someone, as in they have to go into a voting place and vote for someone

i think its time for you to delete your posts again and act like this never happened because you are trying to pick apart basic statements that are true and once again prove that you are an idiot

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
they are being forced to vote for someone, as in they have to go into a voting place and vote for someone

i think its time for you to delete your posts again and act like this never happened because you are trying to pick apart basic statements that are true and once again prove that you are an idiot
How about you ‘guarantee’ this is your last post on TK?? Oh, you’ve already done that :tearsofjoy:. #Dribbler

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
How about you ‘guarantee’ this is your last post on TK?? Oh, you’ve already done that :tearsofjoy:. #Dribbler
if terry lamb can comeback in 1996 and try to save the bulldogs after announcing his retirement then the Rodzilla can comeback and try to save the kennel from the pieces of shit

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
KENNEL DRINKING GAME.

Every time any of the fucking Muppets say "Can I just say" we take a shot. Guarantee we all would have a good day after that...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
if terry lamb can comeback in 1996 and try to save the bulldogs after announcing his retirement then the Rodzilla can comeback and try to save the kennel from the pieces of shit
Didn't we miss out on the finals that season?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You missed your calling. Dr. Assassin has a great ring to it. Or Ray Shoesmith from Mr Inbetween. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Inbetween
Dr AssMan! Well I have 9 years of practical experience in cardiology.

But I'd love to be God's Assassin, slaughtering evil ***** like pedos and rapists and ill make exceptions by adding any **** thst keeps my children away from their learning.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
As much as I loved Baa and his good intentions for the club he shouldn’t have done that, he had a shocker in ‘96 and should’ve gone out a winner in ‘95. Same as Tony Lockett for the Swans and many others. Unfortunately, just like you, some never know when to give up. I couldn’t even give you a gold medal for shit-talking, even @AlzzBulldog beats you at that :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Didn't we miss out on the finals that season?
if he didn't come back then it would have been glen hughes or some other asshole at 5/8th, he saw that it was an emergency situation and he came trotting back out

it was an honorable situation, just like the Rodzilla returning to the kennel

Status
Not open for further replies.