• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Prof Mary Louise McLaws on what NSW needs to do.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupidity by these scum non believers is fucking it for everyone else.

@Blue_boost got called a dog on here the other day because he dobbed in some flog at the supermarket who refused to wear a mask.. Yes the bloke could of had an exemption but so what? If he did then he has nothing to worry about and if he didn't then FUCK HIM.

Its about time the majority stuck it to the dickhead minority that are ignoring the law and the pandemic while the rest of us majority do our bit and stay home, not seeing our family's, NOT EARNING A LIVING, getting vaxed and avoiding others. There are plenty of dickheads in the Eastern and Northern suburbs that are doing the wrong thing but the simple fact is over 80 % of all cases continue to grow and come out of 6 or 7 LGA's every single day...

I reckon the Vax passport and curfews is here to stay so unless the good people in these high infection areas start calling out these fuckwits either to them personally or the coppers, they will be in lockdown without a normal life a long time after the rest of us.

Anybody that sees others blatantly ignoring the shitty laws we ALL have to put up with at the moment should pass it on to the authority's or the cops so these pricks can get whatever is coming to them.

If that makes me a dog... then fuckin woof.
I’ve lost confidence in the system.. yes I did make a crimestoppers report but then contacted the police direct, who basically told me to bugger off..

If i call the bloke out in person and it escalates to a fight, I get charged for assault? Why would I do it when the police don’t give a stuff about getting him..

I delivered it in a silver platter to them, video footage, photo and a rego plate, they said they were too busy.. but they would come if I was pounding the guy on the ground.

I want people to do the right thing, it infuriates me when they don’t. but if the police don’t have my back, why would I get involved.

if a few of you would join me, I’d love to pound a few people who breach health orders, if they come into a shopping centre, don’t wear a mask, when they come out, give em a flogging. People will start wearing their masks when words gets out.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
if a few of you would join me, I’d love to pound a few people who breach health orders, if they come into a shopping centre, don’t wear a mask, when they come out, give em a flogging. People will start wearing their masks when words gets out.
Until you bash your neighbour, who trains on the treadmill at 2am so he's ready to fight you, you're not part of the clique.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what would make people shut up, make it a murder charge if you knowingly spread the virus and someone dies as a result of your cluster.

if you test positive and you don’t isolate, pass it on and your open to a murder charge.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until you bash your neighbour, who trains on the treadmill at 2am so he's ready to fight you, you're not part of the clique.
I have it caught him in a shopping centre not wearing his mask..

I took my pitbull terrier for a walk yesterday, he was walking his greyhound.. his greyhound snarled at my dog as we were coming the opposite way, little beak on that shit dog be my dogs big wife about and lockjaw..

I was thinking we let the dogs go, simultaneously the owners start swinging as well..

dog v dog and man v man

I’ll have a competition with my pitbull who can finished them first.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know what would make people shut up, make it a murder charge if you knowingly spread the virus and someone dies as a result of your cluster.

if you test positive and you don’t isolate, pass it on and your open to a murder charge.
I called it 2 weeks ago, if they trace it back to you doing the wrong thing then it should be at least manslaughter.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I took my pitbull terrier for a walk yesterday, he was walking his greyhound.. his greyhound snarled at my dog as we were coming the opposite way, little beak on that shit dog be my dogs big wife about and lockjaw..

I was thinking we let the dogs go, simultaneously the owners start swinging as well.. I’ll have a competition with my pitbull who can finished them first.
Mate.. wtf…fuckin lol.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I was thinking we let the dogs go, simultaneously the owners start swinging as well.. I’ll have a competition with my pitbull who can finished them first.
All talk, we need video evidence of you bashing your neighbour, until then you're not in the clique

Status
Not open for further replies.