• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Everything is done within context, so there are usually restrictions to exactly what can be done. The stuff you've suggested is clearly not justifiable, let alone remotely feasible.

The outcomes of not trying to contain the spread of Covid are well evidenced, millions dead in countries that didn't act. And many millions more left with chronic illness. The health burden that will be carried in countries like India and Brazil will be greatly increased over the next couple of generations.

Are the lockdown measures justifiable? To a large extent what government can do comes down to what the population will put up with. That is one of the reasons it doesn't have mandatory monthly prostate examinations (along with that being plainly not feasible). While most of us find the lockdown at least a bit onerous and painful (if not a lot), it is quite evident that most people understand what the objective is. Around 3000 people turned up to that protest, within 48 hours there had already been 10,000 calls and emails to crime stoppers to help identify people who were at the protest. Hundreds of people have sent messages or gifts to Tobruk, the horse that got attacked (he likes carrots if you feel like sending something).

So pretty obviously most people are willing to put up with this, and want a good result, and aren't feeling too happy about the protests on the weekend.
this is because of the different public campaign and most people are sheep, they chose to treat this very differently and people are responding to that

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
1) That’s why I left the church. Poor decision making.

2) Assuming the strategy failed all you have left is plenty of time to - er -‘think’ and in the K-Mart undies section you reach for the packet marked S. Sad :-).
ok so now you are mocking my disability, thats fantastic

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Er, no.
But coming from someone who has frequently referred to posters including me as ‘retarded’ and ‘must have a brain injury’ - pot, I’d like you to meet kettle…
Bro you can't use pot and kettle anymore coz it's rayciss.

Use my onion calling the garlic smelly lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Er, no.
But coming from someone who has frequently referred to posters including me as ‘retarded’ and ‘must have a brain injury’ - pot, I’d like you to meet kettle…
i only call someone a retard when i think they are not a retard but have a retardation moment, thats why i stopped referring to you in that way because you became especially offended by it and it might be true in your case

who is going to believe that a retard is going to be able to turn on the computer and use search engine to find the kennel etc, so you have to assume we all at least have some brain capacity here

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's The main reason why antivaxxers don't want the shot?

Like the real reasons and not just "Don't know what's in it"?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i only call someone a retard when i think they are not a retard but have a retardation moment, thats why i stopped referring to you in that way because you became especially offended by it

who is going to believe that a retard is going to be able to turn on the computer and use search engine to find the kennel etc, so you have to assume we all at least have some brain capacity here
Great retort.
Shows the true depth of your character.
How about going back to arguing why Covid is the same as Cancer in terms of elimination. We were all enjoying that episode. Next you’ll probably say what @AlzzBulldog says - that there are cures for cancer that are suppressed. Can’t wait for the next chapter :-)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Great retort.
Shows the true depth of your character.
How about going back to arguing why Covid is the same as Cancer in terms of elimination. We were all enjoying that episode. Next you’ll probably say what @AlzzBulldog says - that there are cures for cancer that are suppressed. Can’t wait for the next chapter :-)
well i have laid out my argument which you avoided completely and instead went for the insult of my brain, thats what happens when you can't come up with anything, you wait and look for something that you can turn into mockery

also i didn't argue that covid is the same as cancer in terms of elimination, get your facts straight cancer is much worse

if it was a race between cancer and covid, everybody in australia got covid so 200,000 people died, cancer would only need a little over a year to get even and it would keep going

so you should just imagine a quarter of the people in australia getting covid each year and the human body can't adapt to it and then you have the cancer situation

edit: cancer would need a little over 2 years, but the point is covid would slow down and cancer would still keep going

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
i only call someone a retard when i think they are not a retard but have a retardation moment, thats why i stopped referring to you in that way because you became especially offended by it and it might be true in your case

retardation.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
‘Why don’t they get a shotgun and start killing people - the government is telling them not to kill
Wrong example bro. If You want to encourage thinking, you should of used the "my body, my choice" argument.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
‘Coercion’ - they don’t like being told what to do.
A famous quote from Ye Yonder.

"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me, Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me, Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me, Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me, Motherfucker, Uh"

- Rage Against The Machine -1991

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A famous quote from Ye Yonder.

"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me, Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me, Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me, Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me, Motherfucker, Uh"

- Rage Against The Machine -1991
I love that song.
But not sure it applies to a global pandemic :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No. And others were successfully arguing your invalid points - I didn’t need to dive in. But I dove in when you presented your own hypocrisy by describing yourself as some great thinker whilst you throw around ‘retard’ and ‘brain injury’ like it’s nothing. I assure you, to many people it IS something. Don’t expect people to respect you when you don’t show any respect to others.
ok so basically because i used that retard comparison for ennis and you have some connection to someone with retardation you took offense to it and it has escalated into our feud, this is an unfortunate situation and i blame you for it

people mock each other and downplay others mental capacity all the time, i have been on the receiving end of it in this thread, get over it the retard in the ennis thread was a hypothetical retard and still you got offended

Status
Not open for further replies.