• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They actually do a lot to reduce instances of cancer, and to reduce the impact of cancer when it does happen. Cancer is not transmissible, so the actions that are taken are very different to those taken for Covid.

Where are you hearing these ideas from Rod?
Let me guess;
A.Alan Jones
B.Craig Kelly
C.Avi Yemini
D.Moey from da area

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah. Blame all you want. Hilarious how you demand apologies from others too.

Bottom line: You’re an unfunny fool and I intend to keep making that known across the forum. To quote you in April 2021: ‘The Kennel is ruined - I will never post again’. Go ahead and do us that favour.
no the reason i request apologies is because there is an even bigger epidemic than covid, it is that people argue something on the internet and then don't have the decency to acknowledge that they were wrong or they don't concede absolutely anything at all, they just leave it open and act like it never happened

this is why people never argue in real life or are really careful when they do because if they are wrong they can't just meekly walk away, they would just look like an idiot

for example the cancer debate not too long ago, i showed that cancer is more deadly than covid, if everybody in australia got covid then cancer would kill as many people in a few years time, cancer will kill a million australians in less than 20 years time, i think people will be immune to covid long before it kills a million australians, this thread should be called cancer-19 thread

the explanation is that people have accepted cancer deaths as part of life but are choosing not to accept covid deaths, only 1 person came up with something near that but they worded it like i was wrong, i guarantee there were more people who read that and like you would love nothing more than to shut me up but couldn't produce anything

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Do you ever concede?
I’ve never seen it.
Practice what you preach.
And don’t bother with any ‘I’m never wrong’ kind of retort - we all know that’s not the case.
if im wrong and need to concede then i clearly do, im the ultimate man of truth and introspection, even in this debate i have conceded a few times the possibility that covid is real and that would mean that i was acting like an idiot

i hated ennis before he joined the club but then within a few weeks absolutely loved his antics and conceded that i was wrong, barba 2012 i conceded that he had stopped becoming a liability (for 1 year only) but still stuck solid to him being a prick, when someone corrected me when i said we didn't look like scoring against brisbane this year, i immediately acknowledged that i confused a bombed try for another game

i concede that i have a small penis and the lack of sexual activity, i conceded when i was long term unemployed, i made a thread more than 10 years after the fact to concede that jason taylor shouldn't have been our next coach

when the discussion on the kennel was that there might be bulldogs fans who could be crazy about barba and would want to find out where i lived so they could hurt me, i conceded my home address to the kennel so that they had a chance to do so, i guarantee you arent going to find many people who are as fair as i am

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the covid is real and natural then i have been a cock and deserve punishment, but if my suspicion about it being intentional is the truth then i have been online bullied very unfairly by sheep
here is the concession in this thread, so as you can see i have allowed for the possibility that i am completely wrong about this because i might be completely wrong about this, of course i don't know what i don't know

now its time for you to concede that i concede

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw is suspicion spelt with the c, it looks wrong to me ffs

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How’s UK going with there no restrictions. Everyone was laughing saying it’s gonna be a disaster. I haven’t seen much on Tele though. There were suggestions of 100k daily infections forecast

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
How’s UK going with there no restrictions. Everyone was laughing saying it’s gonna be a disaster. I haven’t seen much on Tele though. There were suggestions of 100k daily infections forecast
Infections in UK are up around 50k a day, but rate of hospitalisation and death has dropped to like 0.1% in the vaccinated, so in essence they are letting it run rampant as it's no longer a big health crisis for them considering nearly everyone vaccinated is only experiencing mild symptoms to nothing when contracting it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Around 25,000 - 40,000 new infections per day, and around 60 - 90 deaths per day. I don't think they'll sky-rocket as they have all the high risk vaccinated. But it's still fairly early days. Won't see the full impact for another few weeks.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Infections still high end of last week daily average 40k:
8CC35729-517B-4549-AEA6-0FA46761C645.jpeg

But very low death rate due to high vax %.
~70% one shot, 55% fully vaxxed.
19693CF0-5887-4F0E-9C7C-8CA027F3A7B3.jpeg

Early days but early signs positive.
Compare that to us at 30% & 13% respectively.
That’s why we have to get the vax % up to end the lockdowns. But tell that to the InstaHero protesters.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Infections still high end of last week daily average 40k:
View attachment 27403
But very low death rate due to high vax %.
~70% one shot, 55% fully vaxxed.
View attachment 27405
Early days but early signs positive.
Compare that to us at 30% & 13% respectively.
That’s why we have to get the vax % up to end the lockdowns. But tell that to the InstaHero protesters.
Hopefully they open things up when we double our figures. 30% fully and say 70% one dose is pretty good. IMO

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they open things up when we double our figures. 30% fully and say 70% one dose is pretty good. IMO
Apparently that the plan just getting to that point is going to be a shit fight though,

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Looks like you’re talking to yourself :-).
That’s not a concession, that’s hedging your bets.
A concession is saying: ‘I was wrong’ - end of.
Not ‘if this’ and ‘if that’.
Do you want me to draw you a picture?
what are you talking about? see exactly my point, you can't even concede about the meaning of concede, a concession is not about admitting you are wrong, its about giving up a contentious point in an argument, you didn't even have to argue against it previously

here you are trying to redefine the english language again to win an argument against me

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently that the plan just getting to that point is going to be a shit fight though,
How come though. We’re having record daily vaccination rates. I’d have thought the smashing it and be there with a month or two latest. Aren’t we hitting close to a mil a week

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe the fully vaxxed figure needs to be a bit higher maybe 40% but otherwise I agree. The fact they’re dishing 100k+ jabs a day is at least showing us we’re heading in the right direction. We’re all fatigued, I don’t care who’s to blame, we all just want it in our past.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unfortunately I fear it'll take a while before we reached those figures, there's no doubt the federal government has dropped the ball massively on vaccinations. We probably won't get to 30/70 until we get enough Pfizer doses for the under 40s which at present is months away.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How come though. We’re having record daily vaccination rates. I’d have thought the smashing it and be there with a month or two latest. Aren’t we hitting close to a mil a week
I done a rough guess the other week 1 million doses a week 20 weeks till Xmas roughly 10 million vaccinated ontop of the already vaccinated will be just half of Australia or (there abouts I'm really rough guessing here).
So I'm just going of around march we will have our " new normal " and buy this time next year there should be no reason we shouldn't be able to travel.
But I've been more than wrong more than once on my predictions lol

Status
Not open for further replies.