Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Some fit young healthy guy that has been fortunate enough to not have been effected in any way from
Covid driving along using his iPhone whilst driving to Record himself saying Covid isn’t real and anyone that says bla bla my mums a nurse or my relatives died in Lebanon from it to relax ulah and he won’t stop protesting…
OK so my specific guess words were wrong but flog status firmly intact. I hope the handful of likes (??) he gets on Insta make his day, he’s making such a quality contribution to society. #OxygenThief

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nurses and doctors (be it ADF members or not) can't be transported in short times. So if you're on a ventilator at home and start having a heart attack or lung failure. You still need an immediate response team to help you survive. If those doctors are spread thin, whats that do for other covid patients or other patients with other diseases. Stop thinking of yourself.

Non-vaccinated people have a choice. I just hate the non-vaccinated who hold others to ransom and want to have best of both worlds at the cost of others
ok so the reason to go to the ADF tent and not at home is in case you have heart failure or lung failure, why didn't you say that in the first place, that you can get treated at home and if you get a heart attack or lung failure then you are on your own, because everybody in the world is already taking that risk

the majority of hospital cases are just lying there waiting to get better

so how about we open up, 50k people get covid for some reason even though they have been socially distant, 7.5k who would need to go to hospital would instead get the breathing assistance equipment rented out to them, the 2,500 people who then need intensive care would be transported to the big tent so the smokers who have lung cancer are not inconvenience in any way and can have their hospital bed or people who fell off their skateboard don't have to be put on the waiting list due to someone who could have easily avoided it

Malla

Reaction score
Some fit young healthy guy that has been fortunate enough to not have been effected in any way from
Covid driving along using his iPhone whilst driving to Record himself saying Covid isn’t real and anyone that says bla bla my mums a nurse or my relatives died in Lebanon from it to relax ulah and he won’t stop protesting…
Fuck up flog

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ok so the reason to go to the ADF tent and not at home is in case you have heart failure or lung failure, why didn't you say that in the first place, that you can get treated at home and if you get a heart attack or lung failure then you are on your own, because everybody in the world is already taking that risk

the majority of hospital cases are just lying there waiting to get better

so how about we open up, 50k people get covid for some reason even though they have been socially distant, 7.5k who would need to go to hospital would instead get the breathing assistance equipment rented out to them, the 2,500 people who then need intensive care would be transported to the big tent so the smokers who have lung cancer are not inconvenience in any way and can have their hospital bed or people who fell off their skateboard don't have to be put on the waiting list due to someone who could have easily avoided it
Sigh.

I didnt think i had to tell you of the increased risks when you get covid. You spoke like you knew so much about it. Amd you're missing the point. You deteriorate quick with covid. Very quick. I dont want people to not receive treatment, not an animal. But you dont take the vaccine, dont clog regular hospitals and pay your own way. And you know there are different level of risks with every virus right? To say "everyone takes that risk" paints all the virus and diseases with the same brush. Uneducated comment.

The majority of cases in hospital are waiting to get better. Well from somone (not me, my cousin) who is working with covid patients. No. The ups and downs are phenomenal. So yeh. Try again

You know who also suffers from clogged hospitals. Not just smokers or people who get skateboard injuries. My relative in Italy who had to keep pushing back surgery for her breast cancer because their health system couldn't cope with the rapid influx of covid patients. She is finally rebooked after 12months. Hopefully all works out for her. BUT nice attempt at trying to minimise the scenario.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Sigh.

I didnt think i had to tell you of the increased risks when you get covid. You spoke like you knew so much about it. Amd you're missing the point. You deteriorate quick with covid. Very quick. I dont want people to not receive treatment. B
you want people who fell off their skateboard to get the hospital bed because people who didn't take the vaccine took a dangerous risk

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A fuckwit from the coast ordered to isolate went to 25 shops in 5 days tested positive, the government may of fucked things up but ain't it clowns like this that are holding people back to go to work.
The whole but I have to go there I have to get this attitude.
I'd be struggling to hit 25 shops in a month pre covid

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A shit load more infected. 172 I think it was, with 60 in the community.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A fuckwit from the coast ordered to isolate went to 25 shops in 5 days tested positive, the government may of fucked things up but ain't it clowns like this that are holding people back to go to work.
The whole but I have to go there I have to get this attitude.
I'd be struggling to hit 25 shops in a month pre covid
Which area bro, is this the northern region

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You're clutching at straws rod. You're making yourself look silly
no im going by your logic, anybody who takes a risk or has a bad lifestyle should be denied services, this is great news and will save so much fucking money, im on board with you now

like people who eat too much food, who eat too little food, don't exercise enough, exercise too much, didn't check their balls for testicular cancer enough, women who didn't electively cut off their breasts to avoid breast cancer, didn't drive safely enough to avoid an accident, anybody who sun tans, anybody who went out into the sunshine without protection, anybody who fell off the skateboard, people who didn't take the flu shot, people who use mobile phones and have an accident, people who didn't leave their physically abusive partner, anybody who rides a horse and has an accident, anybody who is depressed and injures themselves, anybody who goes out at night and gets attacked, anybody who doesn't wear a helmet at all times in case a meteor comes down and hits their head, anybody who leaves their kid with a catholic priest, they are all fucks and deserve it so they should be cut off from the society

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no im going by your logic, anybody who takes a risk or has a bad lifestyle should be denied services, this is great news and will save so much fucking money, im on board with you now

like people who eat too much food, who eat too little food, don't exercise enough, exercise too much, didn't check their balls for testicular cancer enough, women who didn't electively cut off their breasts to avoid breast cancer, didn't drive safely enough to avoid an accident, anybody who sun tans, anybody who went out into the sunshine without protection, anybody who fell off the skateboard, people who didn't take the flu shot, people who use mobile phones and have an accident, people who didn't leave their physically abusive partner, anybody who rides a horse and has an accident, anybody who is depressed and injures themselves, anybody who goes out at night and gets attacked, anybody who doesn't wear a helmet at all times in case a meteor comes down and hits their head, anybody who leaves their kid with a catholic priest, they are all fucks and deserve it so they should be cut off from the society
Nope. I said numerous times. Covid has the potential, like in other countries, to cripple a country. Destroy livelihoods of not just the individual but the majority of society.

Your boy who falls over on a skateboard isn't going cripple the economy. Is it? Not going to keep thousands out of work. Not going to thousands receiving appropriate care.

High chance if you leave a child with a priest, they aren't getting touched up.

Self harm has many mental health factors which attribute to that.

Stop painting everything with the same "risk" brush. Its a childish argument

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope. I said numerous times. Covid has the potential, like in other countries, to cripple a country. Destroy livelihoods of not just the individual but the majority of society.

Your boy who falls over on a skateboard isn't going cripple the economy. Is it? Not going to keep thousands out of work. Not going to thousands receiving appropriate care.

Stop painting everything with the same brush. Its a childish argument
about 50,000 people die from cancer each year and rising, they should lock everybody down and do everything possible to stop the cancer

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
about 50,000 people die from cancer each year and rising, they should lock everybody down and do everything possible to stop the cancer
They actually do a lot to reduce instances of cancer, and to reduce the impact of cancer when it does happen. Cancer is not transmissible, so the actions that are taken are very different to those taken for Covid.

Where are you hearing these ideas from Rod?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Come on rod. I cant transmit cancer to you. I cant transmit cancer at a high rate.

Hospitalisation is the key issue.

Fast rate pf Hospitalisation and onset of symptoms is the issue.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sigh.

I didnt think i had to tell you of the increased risks when you get covid. You spoke like you knew so much about it. Amd you're missing the point. You deteriorate quick with covid. Very quick. I dont want people to not receive treatment, not an animal. But you dont take the vaccine, dont clog regular hospitals and pay your own way. And you know there are different level of risks with every virus right? To say "everyone takes that risk" paints all the virus and diseases with the same brush. Uneducated comment.

The majority of cases in hospital are waiting to get better. Well from somone (not me, my cousin) who is working with covid patients. No. The ups and downs are phenomenal. So yeh. Try again

You know who also suffers from clogged hospitals. Not just smokers or people who get skateboard injuries. My relative in Italy who had to keep pushing back surgery for her breast cancer because their health system couldn't cope with the rapid influx of covid patients. She is finally rebooked after 12months. Hopefully all works out for her. BUT nice attempt at trying to minimise the scenario.
All the best to your relative.

Malla

Reaction score
Meanwhile Victoria is coming out of lockdown tonight.

Say what you will about Chairman Dan, but his strategy works.
It's hardly a strategy? Shut everything down when there's a case of covid? LOL

A strategy would have looked something like having a purpose built quarantine facility away from metro Sydney, protocols in place for drivers transporting people from airport to quarantine, reducing intake from overseas and even stopping from hot spots over the globe, vaccine rollout that works etc.

That's a strategy that nobody really addressed for both State and Federal and it's disappointing that we still refer to a lockdown as an effective strategy to control covid. It isn't!

In saying that, one thing I really admire about Dan is that he has taken ownership and accountability from start to finish. Has not shifted the blame or 'responsibility' to his Health team as Glady's so eloquently says 'Based on Health Advice' lol. He fields questions and answers them from the media on their own merits and does not shy away. Can't say the same for Gladys and Anastacia.

Status
Not open for further replies.