Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Correct now Pfizer have admitted in front of the EU parliament that it was never tested to stop the spread. So why the Mandates then. They all change the science to suit their narrative.
Nah they don't. That's not how science works. But they don't always follow what the science says. Government has never been great at that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Still ain't had it yet
Same (to the best of my knowledge).
Never tested positive and had to test often during 2020/21 for work. Haven’t had a test since about April this year (again, work related). Possible I had it and was asymptomatic, but as far as I know, no Rona for me. Maybe it’s resistant to wine and cheese :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Or putting chemicals in the water to turn everyone gay. Like Alex Jones claimed.
I’m glad this moron was held to account.
Not that he’ll ever pay the fines but at least he’s pretty much finished making money from lies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same (to the best of my knowledge).
Never tested positive and had to test often during 2020/21 for work. Haven’t had a test since about April this year (again, work related). Possible I had it and was asymptomatic, but as far as I know, no Rona for me. Maybe it’s resistant to wine and cheese :-).
2 booked out flights people coughing and spluttering, a festival, a bit of mucking around with some ladies, nothing!!! I did have a bit of a hangover and done the worlds worst stout poo .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Because no one knew he was a genocidal nutjob until 17 years after he died.
actually he was a member of the governments defense research and development policy committee and made this recommendation to the committee

now if everybody was good like superman, then as soon as he made the recommendation they would suspect him of being a genocidal piece of trash and charge him with conspiracy to commit murder x 100 million, he would not continue in his various roles and become australian of the year

even him feeling comfortable to suggest it is shocking

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not sure. If you provide proof he said that then I'll be able to investigate.

It will have to be a different time though because that fact check I linked clearly refutes the 10-15% thing

the fact check you provided confirms he has said on numerous occasions the need to lower the population of the world, so you were wrong when you replied that he doesn't want the population to decrease

do you even read things and comprehend?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Loved it. There was definitely a lot of exaggeration and a fair bit of propaganda and fear mongering, but I mainly loved it because it raised awareness to many issues with social media that many don't realise exists.
I enjoyed it. I dont pretend to know how much of it is actually real. It was an eye opener. Those types of doco's I never take everything as gospel, I just try to keep an open mind.

Ive noticed adds targeted at me after using my wifes ebay account on her laptop (I dont have ebay). Last names are differant too. I use marketplace so when I open FB first thing I see is the feed and often there are adds of something ive just looked at on ebay. That sort of stuff has always intrigued me.

Wife bought home one of those google boxs and asked me to set it up. I told her to get rid of it, we have enough spyware in the bloody house.
I rarely put my foot down or tell her what to do (thats her job lol) but on that occasion I did. She wasnt impressed.
Anywhos...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the fact check you provided confirms he has said on numerous occasions the need to lower the population of the world

Quote from Fact-check: ‘That portion of Gates’ talk has spawned a false narrative that has persisted over the years that argues Gates was calling for the killing of millions of people by using vaccines’

‘It’s clear, however, that Gates was referring once again to his belief that improving health and reducing child deaths, including through vaccines, can have the effect of limiting future population growth’.

‘In 2012, he again spoke about the need in underdeveloped countries to provide family planning services and better health care to decrease child mortality in order to deal with overpopulation’.

The End.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Quote from Fact-check: ‘That portion of Gates’ talk has spawned a false narrative that has persisted over the years that argues Gates was calling for the killing of millions of people by using vaccines’

‘It’s clear, however, that Gates was referring once again to his belief that improving health and reducing child deaths, including through vaccines, can have the effect of limiting future population growth’.

‘In 2012, he again spoke about the need in underdeveloped countries to provide family planning services and better health care to decrease child mortality in order to deal with overpopulation’.

The End.
another one with brain damage not understanding basic questions, i asked why does bill gates want to reduce the world population

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
COMING SOON…

A film by @Rodzilla

IVERMECTIN SUDDENLY

The story of how Covid was ‘crushed’ in India.

Running Time: 23 seconds
Rated: NR (Not Recommended) :-).
coming soon, "DINKUM DOG BRAIN DAMAGE"

the story of how dinkum dog called up a few indians to ask them if a state in india has been using ivermectin

Running Time: 19 minutes
Rated: PG, parental guidance recommended

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

the fact check you provided confirms he has said on numerous occasions the need to lower the population of the world, so you were wrong when you replied that he doesn't want the population to decrease

So you didn't read the fact check?

Fair enough. If you won't put the effort in then neither will I.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So you didn't read the fact check?

Fair enough. If you won't put the effort in then neither will I.
the fact check is denying that he is admitting to killing people using vaccines, that has got nothing to do with him wanting the population to decrease

you are the one bringing up irrelevant shit trying to escape the question lol

Rodzilla "why does bill gates want to reduce world population?"

Hacky "he isn't killing people through the vaccine, that is taken out of context"

Rodzilla "umm???what?"

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
another one with brain damage not understanding basic questions, i asked why does bill gates want to reduce the world population
Ah, here goes the angry lunatic again: ‘brain damage’.
He doesn’t and there’s no evidence he does.
You just soak up the juices of the Desert Review and think he does. Or you think you’ve got some other ‘insider knowledge’ that he does. Spare us :-).

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
the fact check is denying that he is admitting to killing people using vaccines, that has got nothing to do with him wanting the population to decrease

you are the one bringing up irrelevant shit trying to escape the question lol

Rodzilla "why does bill gates want to reduce world population?"

Hacky "he isn't killing people through the vaccine, that is taken out of context"

Rodzilla "umm???what?"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I enjoyed it. I dont pretend to know how much of it is actually real. It was an eye opener. Those types of doco's I never take everything as gospel, I just try to keep an open mind.

Ive noticed adds targeted at me after using my wifes ebay account on her laptop (I dont have ebay). Last names are differant too. I use marketplace so when I open FB first thing I see is the feed and often there are adds of something ive just looked at on ebay. That sort of stuff has always intrigued me.

Wife bought home one of those google boxs and asked me to set it up. I told her to get rid of it, we have enough spyware in the bloody house.
I rarely put my foot down or tell her what to do (thats her job lol) but on that occasion I did. She wasnt impressed.
Anywhos...
images (1).jpeg

It's a mixed bag from me. The doco points out stuff that actually happens. Anyone who has a google or Amazon device notices it when they're just talking about buying new tyres, then they get adverts for tyres.

But eventually you realise that you're doomed anyway. If you do anything in the world then you have a footprint. Big Data is gathered based on everything you do. Shopping, browsing online, just being an Australian citizen for work purposes. Everything is tracked and every bit of data they gather from you is sold to 3rd parties for advertising.

I attend proptech conferences often and the talks are very interesting. There's one company that has developed a map like Google maps. They showed how they can highlight a hotel in Melbourne, then highlight a shopping district, and they can tell you how many people in that hotel shopped in that district. And not just one hotel. They could use any hotel and any shopping area in Melbourne. Scary as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.