Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rodzilla: "If I robbed a bank I would have $100,000, but I didn't rob a bank so I reduced the amount of money I have"

Potential population is not population.
Government "we increase taxes to 95%"

Everybody except Hacky "this is an outrage"

Hacky "this is ok, this doesn't mean my money is decreased at all, potential money is not money"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
World War 3

General Rodzilla "lets bomb their weapons factory, lets reduce the amount of weapons they have"

Hacky "its not reducing the amount of weapons they have, its reducing the amount of weapons they would have had compared to if we didn't bomb them"

General Rodzilla "what the fuck are you talking about"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Government "we increase taxes to 95%"

Everybody except Hacky "this is an outrage"

Hacky "this is ok, this doesn't mean my money is decreased at all, potential money is not money"
So you're suggesting that there's a fixed net human population growth that is being reduced?

If you enslaved people and forced them to breed, that would increase the population growth. I guess you would call this a subsidy?

Your mental gymnastics is face planting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
World War 3

General Rodzilla "lets bomb their weapons factory, lets reduce the amount of weapons they have"

Hacky "its not reducing the amount of weapons they have, its reducing the amount of weapons they would have had compared to if we didn't bomb them"

And you just made yourself look stupid. Sorry I lead you to this point. I didn't want you to make yourself look stupid but you just did it on your own.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
World War 3

Hacky "bombs don't have babies"

General Rodzilla "really? I've had my cck in a thermonuclear warhead for 6 weeks now. No wonder its still receptive."

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
General Rodzilla
God help that army :tearsofjoy:.

But wait - if you’re a ‘general’ commanding bombing raids - aren’t YOU ‘reducing population’?? Oh wait, let me guess, your bombing raids have zero collateral damage and only reduce enemy ordinance. OK sure.

Let’s put it back in the terms Gates spoke of.
He’s saying that with better management, infant mortality etc could be reduced and hence better population management. He never once said anything about ‘reducing’ existing population.

So, by that rationale, you might actually reduce the population less by dropping less ordinance because the enemy factory had less weapons to begin with due to better management originally.

General Zil ordered the Charge of the Light Brigade :-)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on dude. If you stop them from making weapons you stop them from having more weapons. You don't reduce the amount of weapons they have.

Have being the operative term here...

Had - Past tense

Have - Present tense

Will have - Future tense

If I tell someone that I "have 1 million dollars" then it means that I actually have it. Not that I will eventually have it if I save all my money.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m guessing @Rodzilla sticking to the story of Gates ‘wanting to reduce population’ helps him join imaginary dots on how ultimately the Covid vax was responsible for, in Zil’s own words: ‘Mass Murder’. OK.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So you're suggesting that there's a fixed net human population growth that is being reduced?

If you enslaved people and forced them to breed, that would increase the population growth. I guess you would call this a subsidy?

Your mental gymnastics is face planting.
if i enslaved people and forced them to breed i would say that act is increasing the population since it is the intervention we are talking about, bill gates describes it as "there are 6.8 billion people in the world (2010) and thats heading up to 9 billion, if we do a good job on the vaccines and health care we could lower that by 10-15%"

so normally we would have a world population of 9.0billion, but due to the action that number is reduced to 7.65-8.1 billion people

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if i enslaved enough people and prevented them from breeding, that act can be described as reducing the population

if china didn't have the one child policy the worlds population would have been higher, so that action can also be called reducing the population

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
She didn’t look to shabby was that back in her fish and chip days.
Yikes mate, you said that out loud. Careful :-).
That was circa 1996 when she was asked if she was Xenophobic and she didn’t know what that meant so responded ‘Ploise Explane’…

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"we have a process here" the process is protecting fauci from questioning

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of ducking and weaving. @Rodzilla has moved back to Fauci from Gates. Next up, Peter Daszak and/or Kristian Andersen. Then the Bat Lady, then back to Bill Gates and around we go :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.