Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the fact check is denying that he is admitting to killing people using vaccines, that has got nothing to do with him wanting the population to decrease

you are the one bringing up irrelevant shit trying to escape the question lol

Rodzilla "why does bill gates want to reduce world population?"

Hacky "he isn't killing people through the vaccine, that is taken out of context"

Rodzilla "umm???what?"
Again. You didn't read the fact check page. So why would I bother talking to you?

Really getting worried about your cognitive functions.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
coming soon, "DINKUM DOG BRAIN DAMAGE"

the story of how dinkum dog called up a few indians to ask them if a state in india has been using ivermectin

Running Time: 19 minutes
Rated: PG, parental guidance recommended
Oh dear :tearsofjoy:.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
View attachment 61597

It's a mixed bag from me. The doco points out stuff that actually happens. Anyone who has a google or Amazon device notices it when they're just talking about buying new tyres, then they get adverts for tyres.

But eventually you realise that you're doomed anyway. If you do anything in the world then you have a footprint. Big Data is gathered based on everything you do. Shopping, browsing online, just being an Australian citizen for work purposes. Everything is tracked and every bit of data they gather from you is sold to 3rd parties for advertising.

I attend proptech conferences often and the talks are very interesting. There's one company that has developed a map like Google maps. They showed how they can highlight a hotel in Melbourne, then highlight a shopping district, and they can tell you how many people in that hotel shopped in that district. And not just one hotel. They could use any hotel and any shopping area in Melbourne. Scary as fuck.
I mostly use cash for small businesses and hand it over with a 'you like cash' and a knowing grin.
They love it. Most remote area farmers I know still trade in cash as much as possible

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Again. You didn't read the fact check page. So why would I bother talking to you?

Really getting worried about your cognitive functions.
i read the fact check page and there is nothing to suggest bill gates doesn't want the population to decrease, only that he isn't specifically talking about killing people with a vaccine

it confirms that he has spoken many times about the need to limit population growth, so why are you denying it?

you hide behind a fact check that doesn't even support your statement and then pretend that it did support what you were saying, you should just go back to pretending to ignore me if you really don't want to discuss something

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We underestimated Covid the first time and second time.
The Human spirit survived another fright, not convinced it wont come again.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 61597

It's a mixed bag from me. The doco points out stuff that actually happens. Anyone who has a google or Amazon device notices it when they're just talking about buying new tyres, then they get adverts for tyres.

But eventually you realise that you're doomed anyway. If you do anything in the world then you have a footprint. Big Data is gathered based on everything you do. Shopping, browsing online, just being an Australian citizen for work purposes. Everything is tracked and every bit of data they gather from you is sold to 3rd parties for advertising.

I attend proptech conferences often and the talks are very interesting. There's one company that has developed a map like Google maps. They showed how they can highlight a hotel in Melbourne, then highlight a shopping district, and they can tell you how many people in that hotel shopped in that district. And not just one hotel. They could use any hotel and any shopping area in Melbourne. Scary as fuck.
Yeah Ive come the conclusion I have no power over that stuff. I had to use an app to sign in at the last job I worked at. Years ago Id be like get fucked, why do I have to install an app on my phone for timesheet purposes so some other company can track my movements I know nothing about. But now Im like whatcha gonna do, no one cares who I am or where I go. I dont like it but thats the world I live in now. Im still cautious with my details and how I pay for things but yeah you could go crazy worrying about that stuff.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i read the fact check page and there is nothing to suggest bill gates doesn't want the population to decrease, only that he isn't specifically talking about killing people with a vaccine

it confirms that he has spoken many times about the need to limit population growth, so why are you denying it?

you hide behind a fact check that doesn't even support your statement and then pretend that it did support what you were saying, you should just go back to pretending to ignore me if you really don't want to discuss something
You didn't say, "limit population growth". You said that he wants to decrease the population.

Bill Gates: "health care and vaccination can help bring population growth to sustainable levels"

Rodzilla: "YOU WANT TO REDUCE THE POPULATION!"

Bill Gates: "you do understand what population growth is, right?"

Rodzilla: "YOU WANT TO KILL PEOPLE WITH VACCINES!"

Bill Gates: "firstly, you are obviously suffering from brain damage. Secondly, how did you get in my bathroom?"

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You didn't say, "limit population growth". You said that he wants to decrease the population.

Bill Gates: "health care and vaccination can help bring population growth to sustainable levels"

Bill Gates: "firstly, you are obviously suffering from brain damage. Secondly, how did you get in my bathroom?"
Rodzilla: "Fauci gave me the directions by morse code with his shaking"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

limiting population growth is decreasing the population

if there would be 11 billion people without his interference, then 9.5 billion afterwards is decreasing the population by 1.5 billion

why would he want to do that? and who made him the decider of how many people should be in the world

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
limiting population growth is decreasing the population

if there would be 11 billion people without his interference, then 9.5 billion afterwards is decreasing the population by 1.5 billion

why would he want to do that? and who made him the decider of how many people should be in the world
Rodzilla: "If I robbed a bank I would have $100,000, but I didn't rob a bank so I reduced the amount of money I have"

Potential population is not population.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah - anyone that wears 3 shirts and a jacket and does enough to show them all has mental health issues.
I think it's from a movie. So he's just playing a Rodzilla.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I think it's from a movie. So he's just playing a Rodzilla.
Documentary. "The philanthropic work of Bill Gates".

Fairly boring but decoding the secret messages behind his blink sequences was fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.