Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the response when you have nothing to argue with

there is no basis for the officialdom narrative of the virus occurring naturally, other than the say so of the people who are alleged to have created it
Yes righteous Rod.
Take it to the Supreme Court.
They will be forced to vote 9-0 and put the evil overlords in prison - starting with Gates.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
dinkum dog can laugh at my post but what he should do is provide something, anything.....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ivermectin? No, you don’t :-).
they did have the template 96% covid virus in their possession since 2013, they did do gain of function research, they did come up with a way to hide that a virus was engineered, they did predict the pandemic and tell people how to make money from it, they did receive mnra corona virus vaccine candidates from moderna weeks before covid even began, they have never found any animal with covid despite all the incentive in the world to do so and the quick timeframe finding the animals of the past viruses

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
they did have the template 96% covid virus in their possession since 2013, they did do gain of function research, they did come up with a way to hide that a virus was engineered, they did predict the pandemic and tell people how to make money from it, they did receive mnra corona virus vaccine candidates from moderna weeks before covid even began, they have never found any animal with covid despite all the incentive in the world to do so and the quick timeframe finding the animals of the past viruses
They.
They are evil geniuses.
They planned and executed this flawlessly.
They are stealing all the money.
They don’t have a single whistleblower.

OK that’s they, now you.
You are full of shit.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
dinkum dog can laugh at my post but what he should do is provide something, anything.....
Like the easy dismissal of your Uttar Pradesh nonsense which of course you dismissed as it doesn’t suit your narrative. Doesn’t matter what anyone says, you’ll dribble all day and night regardless :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They.
They are evil geniuses.
They planned and executed this flawlessly.
They are stealing all the money.
They don’t have a single whistleblower.

OK that’s they, now you.
You are full of shit.
peter daszak, the bat lady, ralph baric, you are welcome to take a look to see if they didn't do all the things that i said

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Like the easy dismissal of your Uttar Pradesh nonsense which of course you dismissed as it doesn’t suit your narrative. Doesn’t matter what anyone says, you’ll dribble all day and night regardless :-).
you haven't provided anything supporting why you think the virus is natural, and the onus is on you for name calling and trying to embarrass me

surely you must have something ffs, anything?, nope?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
but don't feel bad, your friends haven't provided anything either because there is nothing

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@Rodzilla prosecutes his case:

Judge: ‘Who exactly are you accusing?’
Rod: ‘They’
Judge: ‘Can you be more specific?’
Rod: ‘The Bat Lady’
Judge: ‘Your reference materials?’
Rod: ‘www.thedesertreview.com’
Judge: ‘Hang on, are we arguing that the virus was engineered or Ivermectin ‘crushed’ Covid in India?’
Rod: ‘Both!’
Judge: ‘What specific evidence do you have?’
Rod: ‘Fauci was shaking!’
Judge: ‘No, actual evidence, disregard everything you’ve scraped off the interwebs’
Rod: …crickets
Rod: ‘When they ‘forced’ me to get vaxxed, I felt tingly’
1641069232204.gif

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A man is fighting for his life in hospital after he set himself on fire while screaming about vaccine mandates.
The man was seen when he emerged from a burning car in Richmond, Victoria while shouting about Covid vaccines.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmmm connect the dots james bond and the spice girls started covid with @DinkumDog because they have shares in pfizer and blocked the indian govt reports how they crushed covids with iverectums, so their shares would skyrocket
View attachment 36587
Goddamnit. You got me Southy.
Unlike @Rodzilla who failed to join these dots in months of speculative posts. I’m going to have to watch you more closely - not sure how you got to my people, as opposed to our protagonist who hasn’t once mentioned the secret project code ‘Scary Spice’ (aka Ivermectin). I guess the rabbit hole of The Gateway Pundit distracted him :-).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.