Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
LINK: India Removes Ivermectin From Covid Clinical Guidelines

India’s leading medical research body, has revised its ‘Clinical Guidelines’ for COVID-19.

Specifically, it removed mention of two drugs that a panoply of experts and non-experts had widely used and promoted both in India and worldwide, and which had also been ceaseless sources of controversy: ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

The previous version of the national COVID-19 treatment protocols, dated May 17, 2021 (the one from which ICMR dropped the use of convalescent plasma) suggested that ivermectin and HCQ “may” be used despite “a low certainty of the evidence”.

India Today reported as far back as June 7 that the Directorate General of Health Services, a body under the Union health ministry, had dropped ivermectin and doxycycline – a broad-spectrum antibiotic – from its recommendation.

But some news reports also suggested that Indian government experts and advisers were still debating among themselves as to whether ivermectin should be used.

This may explain why ICMR took so long to come around and exclude ivermectin from the guidelines – more so since it is well-known today that ICMR also deferred to political interests through the length of the pandemic. Ivermectin’s proponents through the pandemic have made many dubious claims
yeah they got to the indian officials and exchanged money for them to take ivermectin off the protocol and the indians were willing to do it because they needed the money and by early september covid had been eliminated for months so there was no immediate need for ivermectin anyway

there is a huge worldwide push to destroy ivermectins reputation, backed by people hoping to earn trillions of dollars treating covid amongst themselves, these people engineered the virus and released it for that purpose, they will not let anything come in and dash their dreams

they tried to convince them at the time to remove ivermectin, some states like kerala and tamil nadu took the cash and removed it, much to their populations detriment, some stayed the course and were rewarded with immediate covid elimination, i take my hat off to them

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Journalist criticised China's Covid-19 response, took vaccine, died of heart attack (maybe related, maybe unrelated, TBC)

Response from Chinese government run state media is to immediately praise his death

Good guy China. Won't waste any opportunity to twist the truth to attack someone.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
they tried to convince them at the time to remove ivermectin, some states like kerala and tamil nadu took the cash and removed it, much to their populations detriment, some stayed the course and were rewarded with immediate covid elimination, i take my hat off to them
Whoops…

A262C6D7-EAF3-481E-B768-067E49F89ACD.jpeg

And:

55F11C58-A70B-4968-A1C1-A7A1E6927E8A.jpeg

Full article for those interested:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
piece of trash conclusion based on a piece of trash study, if you again want to claim that a billion indians got covid without anybody knowing then just come out say it, don't dance around it lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
For @Rodzilla to mark the end of another conspiracy laden year and the beginning of another :-):

Should auld conspiracies be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should auld FLCCC/BIRD be forgot
And days of auld lang syne?
For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne
We'll tak a cup o' Ivermectin yet
For days of auld lang syne

I left the next verse untouched as it makes as much sense as Rod’s posts:

We twa hae run about the braes
And pu'd the gowans fine
But we've wander'd mony a weary fit
Sin days of auld lang syne
And we twa hae paidl'd I' the burn
Frae morning sun 'til dine
But seas between us braid hae roar'd
Sin days of auld lang syne

For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne
We'll tak a cup o' Ivermectin yet
For days of auld lang syne

Happy New Year :-)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ummm, this verse seems to have something to do with @south of heaven:

And surely ye'll be your pint-stowp
And surely I'll be mine
And we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne
And there's a hand, my trusty fiere
And gie's a hand o' thine
And we'll tak a right gude-willy waught
For auld lang syne

Pints, Hands and Willies - join the dots…
And the language isn’t too far removed from Welsh :-).

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
ok so now you know more about what happened to me than me? get fucked
I try to stay out of this thread because it’s like watching 2 year olds fighting over cake but it does sound like you had a panic attack. Nothing wrong with that I had a similar situation because this whole bloody thing has consumed our lives for two years and when I could finally get the jab I had to line up like robots or something out of the squid games in St George hospital ( fuck enough said hospital) and get this thing. The nurse was great and looked me in the eye and said are you a bit anxious honey. Said ohhh nah just you know don’t want to be here really. I reckon I had a bit of a panic attack in the 15 minute waiting area just a build up of a million different things. If you reckon you didn’t that’s cool as well and is a bit scary so maybe mention it to a doctor. Also have a good New Year mate.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I try to stay out of this thread because it’s like watching 2 year olds fighting over cake
Guilty. I’m just over all the crap on the interwebs which is primarily for political and financial gain. It should be called out. HNY to you too mate and well done on overcoming your anxieties to get jabbed and move on.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I try to stay out of this thread because it’s like watching 2 year olds fighting over cake but it does sound like you had a panic attack. Nothing wrong with that I had a similar situation because this whole bloody thing has consumed our lives for two years and when I could finally get the jab I had to line up like robots or something out of the squid games in St George hospital ( fuck enough said hospital) and get this thing. The nurse was great and looked me in the eye and said are you a bit anxious honey. Said ohhh nah just you know don’t want to be here really. I reckon I had a bit of a panic attack in the 15 minute waiting area just a build up of a million different things. If you reckon you didn’t that’s cool as well and is a bit scary so maybe mention it to a doctor. Also have a good New Year mate.
no the panic attack way of thinking you are going to have a heart attack is different to the way i thought i was going to have it, and thats not the main concern i had anyway, it was the 100% physical situation of feeling like i was clotting up, thats when i knew anybody in worse physical condition than me can die from this

in the TGA reporting of adverse reactions and linking deaths to the vaccine, it comes down to someone making a decision yes or no and they just say no

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I AM NOT A 2 Y.O.

Just petty, vindictive, childish and......................................................

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you guys have an off switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.