Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Link? If you copy/paste you should link.
Sure - www.google.com

Now if you want me to pay me to do your research - same rate as @Rodzilla + the Goosey McGoosehead taxation rate for saying bad words - $400/hr. Fully referenced - data analysis includes trends with multivariate analysis for co-factors. Happy to write a scoping analysis pro-bono prior to commitment.

If u go ahead - u need to pay me in advance. @Hacky McAxe says you have a bad rep.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Sure - www.google.com

Now if you want me to pay me to do your research - same rate as @Rodzilla + the Goosey McGoosehead taxation rate for saying bad words - $400/hr. Fully referenced - data analysis includes trends with multivariate analysis for co-factors. Happy to write a scoping analysis pro-bono prior to commitment.

If u go ahead - u need to pay me in advance. @Hacky McAxe says you have a bad rep.
So you jist posted irrelevant shit from sept? Cool story bro. Post something that is from November atleast.

93.5% of the population only 6% of cases? Great if true i'll book me shot tomorrow.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1/1/20-30/6/21 (72 weeks)we had
~30,000 cases
~12 weeks of lockdowns masks etc

1/7/21-Now (26 weeks) we've had
~300,000 cases
26 weeks of lockdowns masks etc

There is a positive correlation between lockdowns and cases. Looking at those rough numbers I suspect that making people wear masks is not effective at stopping new cases. That clear?
That is somewhat clearer.

But it still makes no sense unless you're ignoring vaccination, social distancing, and many other factors. But that's why scientific research is important. It means that people can use the correct methodology rather than reading stuff on the internet and making uneducated guesses.

You weren't understanding my point. The govt is not releasing data on cases or deaths by vax status, unlike the Canada data I posted earlier.

I can't even believe you posted the rest, there goes the benefit of the doubt I usually give you. You are very intellectually dishonest. You know they repeat those numbers on the news and in the paper every day, yeah? You know that its also on the dept of health pages where I look up all of the case numbers/deaths, right?

How can I take anything you say seriously whenyou quote a post of mine in which I quote mr95's infographic that includes vax numbers and then an hour later accuse me of veing ignorant of the vax%? You think I know the number of death, number of cases but "durr im too dern stoopid to look up the dern vax numberrs derp" I mean thats a massive failure of your inference abilities... or you were just being dishonest. Dishonest or dumb, either way.
Still sounding like a drunken child. At least take a second to fix your grammatical and spelling errors. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi but it's extremely confusing to read when it feels like you leave words out.

Back on topic, I understood your point that the government isn't giving you the exact figures you're looking for. They often provide vaccination status and scientific research provides vaccination status, but the government doesn't provide vaccination status for all cases.

All that said, you made a massively broad assumption (that no one is vaccinated) just because you didn't have all the data. That's not even extrapolation. That's extreme cognitive bias.

It's basically like me saying, "The Bulldogs dominated this year! They scored heaps of points and the NRL didn't provide sufficient proof that the other teams exist so I'm ignoring all their points and saying that the Bulldogs won the premiership!"

It's a great win for ignorance, but it's very poor science.

No I don't wonder. Where did you get the idea that I was confused? I understand that the mods are gay and get cry face when naughty words get used. Hey, hackymcvax, if you read back you'll see that doogie was name calling first, but you dont care about honesty, you care about circle jerking and me not being mean to your soggy sao team mates.
Your problem is that someone posts banter and your response is to basically unload with a barrage of insults that are way beyond the argument. It's like you have no understanding the basics of debate etiquette.

Mr 95% posted something, you responded in debate. Doogie called you a conspiracy theorist, you exploded into calling him a retard. When he replied you started on about fucking his mother.

Any time someone debates or criticises you, you blow up in an absolute schoolyard tantrum like a kid with no self control.

I get it. You're a guy who hates people and wants to attack everyone. Every conversation I have seen you have amplifies the fact that you're a young Australian who thinks white people are oppressed, hates gay people, and wants to abuse anyone who thinks differently.

Even while I point out that you keep getting yourself banned, your immediate reaction is to call the moderators "gay". Literally jumping to homophobia even though the forum rules say that this is cause for ban.

Maybe just don't be an angry kid and enjoy the forum. If you don't enjoy it, that's cool. Piss off to Tiktok or some other place that makes you feel special.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So you jist posted irrelevant shit from sept? Cool story bro. Post something that is from November atleast.

93.5% of the population only 6% of cases? Great if true i'll book me shot tomorrow.
You're right. When u posted...

I jist.... 8-)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure - www.google.com

I only said that he didn't pay for reach arounds. Which is quite rude considering the quality of service I offered.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
That is somewhat clearer.

But it still makes no sense unless you're ignoring vaccination, social distancing, and many other factors. But that's why scientific research is important. It means that people can use the correct methodology rather than reading stuff on the internet and making uneducated guesses.

Still sounding like a drunken child. At least take a second to fix your grammatical and spelling errors. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi but it's extremely confusing to read when it feels like you leave words out.

Back on topic, I understood your point that the government isn't giving you the exact figures you're looking for. They often provide vaccination status and scientific research provides vaccination status, but the government doesn't provide vaccination status for all cases.

All that said, you made a massively broad assumption (that no one is vaccinated) just because you didn't have all the data. That's not even extrapolation. That's extreme cognitive bias.

It's basically like me saying, "The Bulldogs dominated this year! They scored heaps of points and the NRL didn't provide sufficient proof that the other teams exist so I'm ignoring all their points and saying that the Bulldogs won the premiership!"

It's a great win for ignorance, but it's very poor science.

Your problem is that someone posts banter and your response is to basically unload with a barrage of insults that are way beyond the argument. It's like you have no understanding the basics of debate etiquette.

Mr 95% posted something, you responded in debate. Doogie called you a conspiracy theorist, you exploded into calling him a retard. When he replied you started on about fucking his mother.

Any time someone debates or criticises you, you blow up in an absolute schoolyard tantrum like a kid with no self control.

I get it. You're a guy who hates people and wants to attack everyone. Every conversation I have seen you have amplifies the fact that you're a young Australian who thinks white people are oppressed, hates gay people, and wants to abuse anyone who thinks differently.

Even while I point out that you keep getting yourself banned, your immediate reaction is to call the moderators "gay". Literally jumping to homophobia even though the forum rules say that this is cause for ban.

Maybe just don't be an angry kid and enjoy the forum. If you don't enjoy it, that's cool. Piss off to Tiktok or some other place that makes you feel special.
ZOMFG!!! IFL SCIENCE!

Any science behind boosters being effective against omicron or mix-matchinng what vaxes you get? You dont fare about science, you care about agreeing with authority figure. You will get the booster. You will go alomg with whatever they say no matter how dumb.

I have no idea what you are saying. I'm pretending vaxed people don't exist how? I'm saying that the rate of vax is positively correlated with the case rate. That is undeniably true. How the FUCK do you get "u r pretending vax doesn't exist"

Im not going to proof read shit, bitch. You dont like typos? Build a time machine and take it up with steve jobs, im on a phone and im cbf checking format.

Oh wow. You've totally psycho analysed me perfectly. You are so insightful... I - i'm so sorry, you're right. I just lash out at people because father mccleary fingered me butthole behind the vestibule when I was a boy... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

We had people like you when I was a boy, we called them women. Now we have women that act lile men and men that act like women.

Hey, you may not like the banter, but everyone else does, Doogie was begging for it a minute ago and the last time I got banned I had more people trying to get in on it than I could handle, so put your feelings in your back pocket sweetheart.

Maybe don't be the debbie downer school marm or fuck off to reddit where you'll feel at home with all the other 110IQ agreeables who just want to circlejerk each other.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I only said that he didn't pay for reach arounds. Which is quite rude considering the quality of service I offered.
Homophobia. Reported. Why do you think there is something wrong with men masturbating into each others anuses, homophobe.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ZOMFG!!! IFL SCIENCE!

Any science behind boosters being effective against omicron or mix-matchinng what vaxes you get? You dont fare about science, you care about agreeing with authority figure. You will get the booster. You will go alomg with whatever they say no matter how dumb.

I have no idea what you are saying. I'm pretending vaxed people don't exist how? I'm saying that the rate of vax is positively correlated with the case rate. That is undeniably true. How the FUCK do you get "u r pretending vax doesn't exist"

Im not going to proof read shit, bitch. You dont like typos? Build a time machine and take it up with steve jobs, im on a phone and im cbf checking format.

Oh wow. You've totally psycho analysed me perfectly. You are so insightful... I - i'm so sorry, you're right. I just lash out at people because father mccleary fingered me butthole behind the vestibule when I was a boy... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

We had people like you when I was a boy, we called them women. Now we have women that act lile men and men that act like women.

Hey, you may not like the banter, but everyone else does, Doogie was begging for it a minute ago and the last time I got banned I had more people trying to get in on it than I could handle, so put your feelings in your back pocket sweetheart.

Maybe don't be the debbie downer school marm or fuck off to reddit where you'll feel at home with all the other 110IQ agreeables who just want to circlejerk each other.
Cool. Now between your drunken rants, explain to me how you came up with the following while accounting for vaccination rates:

"Delta is also way lower than 1% bro. 293,000 cases, 1300 deaths since July 1 2021. Thats 0.4%. Alpha/Delta/O combined is now <1% cfr in Australia 323,000 cases 2203 deaths"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Homophobia. Reported. Why do you think there is something wrong with men masturbating into each others anuses, homophobe.
I never said there was. That's why I offered. I didn't think you were inclined but if you are, $50 for the reacharound.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
ZOMFG!!! IFL SCIENCE!

Goosey. I'm not begging for it. I have taste.

And thank fck Father McCleary was arrested. The damage he caused.....

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Cool. Now between your drunken rants, explain to me how you came up with the following while accounting for vaccination rates:

"Delta is also way lower than 1% bro. 293,000 cases, 1300 deaths since July 1 2021. Thats 0.4%. Alpha/Delta/O combined is now <1% cfr in Australia 323,000 cases 2203 deaths"
I wasn't and never claimed I was. Why do you "fact checker" types always resort to pretend the person you are "debunking" ? I posted raw data, thats it.

Sure you aren't the drunk one? Maybe a pink elephant said what youbare claiming i did.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Side note. I saw your report and I laughed.

As with any report I'm involved with. I'm staying out of it and letting the other mods and admins deal with it. And if they want to ban me, that's fine. Based on the fact that I haven't received a ban yet, it'll probably be a 24 hour ban.

Based on the fact that your last ban was 3 months, then your next ban will either be 1 year or permanent.

I hope it's not permanent as you bring a lot to this forum...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't and never claimed I was. Why do you "fact checker" types always resort to pretend the person you are "debunking" ? I posted raw data, thats it.

Sure you aren't the drunk one? Maybe a pink elephant said what youbare claiming i did.
"I posted raw data"

"Thats 0.4%"

Ahem

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

As with any report I'm involved with. I'm staying out of it and letting the other mods and admins deal with it. And if they want to ban me, that's fine. Based on the fact that I haven't received a ban yet, it'll probably be a 24 hour ban.

Based on the fact that your last ban was 3 months, then your next ban will either be 1 year or permanent.

Yay ban @Hacky McAxe - smart people on this forum make me feel dumber 8-)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why would you need a third shot of something that provides only a mild protection for 60 days against a virus that kills only 1 in 6000 anyway and that also makes you more likely to get it at 90 days? And why would it stop at a third dose, do you have any evidence that shot 3 is the one that confers lasting minor protection? You want boosters every 2 months for something with a 99.984% survival rate? That sounds sensible to you? C'mon now man.
because moderna and pfizer need to make constant never ending world domination money

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

Somehow I don't think you'll get banned over a joke report lol.

I'd be pretty devo to get banned again ngl. I think of this board like my family; we only talk every couple of months and we don't like eachother.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Somehow I don't think you'll get banned over a joke report lol.

I'd be pretty devo to get banned again ngl. I think of this board like my family; we only talk every couple of months and we don't like eachother.
I doubt either of us will get banned. But if we did, it would probably be good for both of us. And the internet in general.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
[
So far you've just repeated that lame ivermectin joke about three times. Oh wow horse paste, that wasn't totally played wout 6 months ago.

Do your worst, unlike mr95, hacky et al I am a grown man not a 5 year old girl and dont care if I hear meanyweany things. I will definitely get banned for reciprocating any banter though, but what do I care? It off season ffs.
I thought I was a middle aged woman! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.