Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
12k cases, the vaccine flopped as a vaccine and should be renamed monthly covid medicine

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Mainstream Media journalist who pressured people into taking vaccines dies just hours after taking booster
Story by Rodzilla

Carlos Tejada 49 bragged about taking the booster on social media, "Double vaxxed, Janssen-fueled, Moderna boosted, Hey Omicron, hit me with your wet shot", but within hours he was gone via heart attack and his organisation the New York Times tried to hide that he had just taken the booster shot

248x488xTejada-5-521x1024.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GYUvo8Zzu6.jpg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
12k cases, the vaccine flopped as a vaccine and should be renamed monthly covid medicine
Monthly now!
Originally it was 6 months, then quarterly now monthly. How long before you start parroting fortnightly then weekly? Are we taking bets? I say before the end of January you’ll be saying something along those lines.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Monthly now!
Originally it was 6 months, then quarterly now monthly. How long before you start parroting fortnightly then weekly? Are we taking bets? I say before the end of January you’ll be saying something along those lines.
it wasn't me shortening it up, the deciders have decided that its going to be shortened probably because they can make more money, they said 6 months because thats their estimate about what people would stand for, then they saw that people are bitches who dont mind taking it up the ass, so they put it down to a few months, they would have daily booster shots if people would allow them btw

you were saying that there is not going to be any booster at all and its only for compromised people lol, im going to start referring to this being a cult, a vaccine cult

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mainstream Media journalist who pressured people into taking vaccines dies just hours after taking booster
Story by Rodzilla

Carlos Tejada 49 bragged about taking the booster on social media, "Double vaxxed, Janssen-fueled, Moderna boosted, Hey Omicron, hit me with your wet shot", but within hours he was gone via heart attack and his organisation the New York Times tried to hide that he had just taken the booster shot

View attachment 36426
Story by @Rodzilla :tearsofjoy:
So, you’ll disregard that the first two vaccine shots didn’t harm him, but by coincidence a heart attack killed him after the third vax and of course now that’s confirmed a result of the vax because he Tweeted he was getting boosted prior. Yeah, that adds up.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
then they saw that people are bitches who dont mind taking it up the ass
No, that’s your beloved Ivermectin :-).

And yes, I said boosters weren’t confirmed before the mutation - different story now, but you like disregarding facts so situation normal there.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Story by @Rodzilla :tearsofjoy:
So, you’ll disregard that the first two vaccine shots didn’t harm him, but by coincidence a heart attack killed him after the third vax and of course now that’s confirmed a result of the vax because he Tweeted he was getting boosted prior. Yeah, that adds up.
getting vax/boosted is like playing russian roulette, thats why i stopped at one after getting headaches and clotting up

he instagramed that he got the booster then died hours later, it definitely adds up

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Twitter has suspended the account of Robert Malone. Of course the conspirators will say it’s big tech ‘censoring’ but Malone is known to grind his axe claiming to be the inventor of mRNA vaccines and because he wasn’t recognised as such resorted to spreading misinformation regarding vaccines. Oh well.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No, that’s your beloved Ivermectin :-).

And yes, I said boosters weren’t confirmed before the mutation - different story now, but you like disregarding facts so situation normal there.
boosters were confirmed before the mutation

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
getting vax/boosted is like playing russian roulette, thats why i stopped at one after getting headaches and clotting up

he instagramed that he got the booster then died hours later, it definitely adds up
Maybe ,he did maybe he didnt what are you exactly basing it off? My grandmother died hrs after taking a shit did that kill her? Or the fact she was over 100 ?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Twitter has suspended the account of Robert Malone. Of course the conspirators will say it’s big tech ‘censoring’ but Malone is known to grind his axe claiming to be the inventor of mRNA vaccines and because he wasn’t recognised as such resorted to spreading misinformation regarding vaccines. Oh well.
its 100% censorship

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Sure it does.
I guess disregard the millions who’ve been boosted (including me) with no issues.
I guess you’re also fully versed on his health history including hereditary cardiac issues.
But keep on conspiring Rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.