Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Who are you again?
Rodzilla, dont you remember we just had the conversation over the last few days?

i gave you the list and you couldn't refute it with anything that shows ivermectin doesn't work

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Ah I remember. The guy I provided a pro-bono assessment per my provided brief and in turn you wanted more work done. I usually charge $350/hr for consulting. Happy to provide a meta analysis of ivermectin success/failures. I estimate we're talking at least 60 - 80 hours of work however work will be billed per hours taken. Final product will be a report which will be referenced per Harvard standards. I don't use unattributed websites for information. I usually recommend external review as well, I have a few colleagues who are recognised in the field and would be happy to refer to them for that review. They usually charge $7k-$10k for the review.

If you are comfortable to go ahead, happy to build a scope of works, contract and process for payment. I expect payment upon project milestones including initiation, draft report for your review and final report.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Dr. Doogie.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nsw in 2 months will be one of the highest vaccinated places in the world, I'm glad we are I'll risk being double jabbed getting to travel o/s in the next 6 months.we gave all our kids who are old enough to get the jab a choice amongst their discord groups and gaming they all talk to each other , the general talk was let's get it done, and by the rapid pace 12 to 15 year olds getting it done they all want to try to move forward, there is one kid in the group who's parents are against it and forbid him ( reasons I honestly don't know) but he turns 16 in a few weeks and will get it done .fuck the hot dogs I'm going to eat tonight will do more harm than any vaccine will do to me
All my kids are vaccinated too. I say kids but the 2 eldest are over 18 now.

The 15yo who had the scare when we all had to isolate could not wait to get it so he could resume normal life. All their friends are vaccinated are about to.

The only anti-vaxxers I have come across are a couple of 'born-again' Christians at work.

I can't wait for any border to reopen.

I have had my 50th birthday, 20th Wedding Anniversary and sons 18th in lockdown.

Time to celebrate somewhere with a view.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ah I remember. The guy I provided a pro-bono assessment per my provided brief and in turn you wanted more work done. I usually charge $350/hr for consulting. Happy to provide a meta analysis of ivermectin success/failures. I estimate we're talking at least 60 - 80 hours of work however work will be billed per hours taken. Final product will be a report which will be referenced per Harvard standards. I don't use unattributed websites for information. I usually recommend external review as well, I have a few colleagues who are recognised in the field and would be happy to refer to them for that review. They usually charge $7k-$10k for the review.

If you are comfortable to go ahead, happy to build a scope of works, contract and process for payment. I expect payment upon project milestones including initiation, draft report for your review and final report.

Regards

Dr. Doogie.
no i only make $27 an hour ffs, you were hounding for me to produce the list, and then i produce the list and you demand $10k

so i won this situation, you can't produce anything that says ivermectin doesn't work, you have nothing, i have everything

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how can you provide a meta analysis of ivermectin failures when all the studies shows it works, the only way they could get to an even situation and create doubt is by counting one study the wrong way around

its physically impossible to come up with a conclusion that ivermectin doesn't work

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
@south of heaven do you want to look at this list and provide a meta analysis trying to prove that ivermectin doesn't work?

ill buy you some beer

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
doogie is hiding just like hacky mcaxe, they all find a way to not compete

one acts like he blocked me, the other hides behind the paywall, the rodzilla is undefeated (but full credit to ivermectin the wonder drug)

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Regards

Dr. Doogie.
Think this might be a classic case of casting pearls before swine.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I said. Feel free to provide evidence. I did a google search to see if Schwab is a Zionist. It was all conspiracy websites. The only thing with a possible link is when his magazine printed an anti-Israeli article and he apologised for it. That doesn't make him a Zionist.

But feel free to provide evidence.

And Henry Kissinger isnt a zionist that manipulates US politics. Not a fan of playing connect the dots are you...

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
no i only make $27 an hour ffs, you were hounding for me to produce the list, and then i produce the list and you demand $10k

so i won this situation, you can't produce anything that says ivermectin doesn't work, you have nothing, i have everything
Hi Rodz,

Apologies, did not mean to be condescending however that is my rate for consultancy and I think you will find that comparable across the market. I would remind you that the list you provided was an unattributed weblink of research conducted by another entity. If you had developed that list yourself, I would be more than happy to incorporate an in-kind arrangement for the sharing of academic IP.

Should also note that the $10k would be project initiation. The minimum cost would be $21k for the 60 hours and potentially higher. Note that any increase in time over 60 hours would be advised as being acceptable by yourself as the project sponsor.

I take it that since you believe that 'you won', you will not be engaging my services. I thank you for the opportunity to bid for the work.

Regards

Dr. Doogie

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hi Rodz,

Apologies, did not mean to be condescending however that is my rate for consultancy and I think you will find that comparable across the market. I would remind you that the list you provided was an unattributed weblink of research conducted by another entity. If you had developed that list yourself, I would be more than happy to incorporate an in-kind arrangement for the sharing of academic IP.

Should also note that the $10k would be project initiation. The minimum cost would be $21k for the 60 hours and potentially higher. Note that any increase in time over 60 hours would be advised as being acceptable by yourself as the project sponsor.

I take it that since you believe that 'you won', you will not be engaging my services. I thank you for the opportunity to bid for the work.

Regards

Dr. Doogie
i told you about the list but you kept asking me to produce it, what did you think? the list was just 3 things?

all the studies show ivermectin works, thats the default position because ive been saying that for weeks and the only 2 people who have tried to argue have ended up in hiding

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All my kids are vaccinated too. I say kids but the 2 eldest are over 18 now.

The 15yo who had the scare when we all had to isolate could not wait to get it so he could resume normal life. All their friends are vaccinated are about to.

The only anti-vaxxers I have come across are a couple of 'born-again' Christians at work.

I can't wait for any border to reopen.

I have had my 50th birthday, 20th Wedding Anniversary and sons 18th in lockdown.

Time to celebrate somewhere with a view.
Aye I owe the eldest 18 now a trip to Japan, was lined up before he started his apprenticeship so looking at April next year which will be 2 years since the original trip hopefully no hiccups till then

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
1) hacky mcaxe tried to show a study where they counted a study wrong specifically to get to their conclusion, i mocked him, he went into hiding kennel witness protection program

2) doogie wanted to see the list, the list was produced, he hid behind the paywall when he initially seemed self motivated

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
i told you about the list but you kept asking me to produce it, what did you think? the list was just 3 things?

all the studies show ivermectin works, thats the default position because ive been saying that for weeks and the only 2 people who have tried to argue have ended up in hiding
D. Rodz,

I take pride in my academic work, am well respected in my industry and find it demeaning that you are disparaging my expertise by suggesting I am hiding. The pro-bono work I provided I believe you were unable to find ultimate fault with my methodology, only my conclusions from those findings.

Again, I appreciate the opportunity to quote on your work.

Regards

Dr. Doogie

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
D. Rodz,

I take pride in my academic work, am well respected in my industry and find it demeaning that you are disparaging my expertise by suggesting I am hiding. The pro-bono work I provided I believe you were unable to find ultimate fault with my methodology, only my conclusions from those findings.

Again, I appreciate the opportunity to quote on your work.

Regards

Dr. Doogie
btw lets say i wanted you to come to the conclusion that ivermectin works, is that much more? like $300k?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what is the shill price?, like when tabacco companies paid shill scientists to come up with doubt

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aye I owe the eldest 18 now a trip to Japan, was lined up before he started his apprenticeship so looking at April next year which will be 2 years since the original trip hopefully no hiccups till then
We had a similar arrangement with our kids.

A trip to the location of their choice after their HSC.

When the eldest got her trip to Greece.

Youngest wants to go to China.

All we can get out of the middle child who is doing his HSC this year is 'I don't know'.

So I told him to make a decision or it will be Fathers Choice, as long as my wife approves of the location..............................

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.