Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
btw lets say i wanted you to come to the conclusion that ivermectin works, is that much more? like $300k?
Dear Rodz,

My work is balanced in terms of evidence. I use standard scientific process such as testing the null to assess a question. Happy to assess in terms of the question you are asking.

My quotation is for my time. I find it insulting that you are inferring my academic reputation can be sullied by a dollar value. Again I ask you to cease and desist.

Regards

Dr. Doogie

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Be careful @South - think he could replace penis with list real quick.
what do you mean by that? you mean replace list with penis?, so the offer is for him to provide meta-analysis on my penis?

this is my worst nightmare ffs, i quit football because i saw someone get tackled around the shorts and their penis made an appearance, if that happened to me it would be the worst thing ever

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Dear Rodz,

My work is balanced in terms of evidence. I use standard scientific process such as testing the null to assess a question. Happy to assess in terms of the question you are asking.

My quotation is for my time. I find it insulting that you are inferring my academic reputation can be sullied by a dollar value. Again I ask you to cease and desist.

Regards

Dr. Doogie
i find it insulting that you formed a belief that ivermectin doesn't work and you have nothing to show for it, that goes for everyone in this thread basically

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
still waiting on something that says ivermectin doesn't work, this is just a bullshit statement from the former patent holders downplaying ivermectin because they have their covid drug and $1.2B on the way

they once again just place doubt like the tabacco companies did for 40 years, "there is no evidence that ivermectin works/there is no evidence that nicotine is addictive or harmful"

and if they are so concerned about the safety data then they should be charged with a crime for selling it for so long and giving it out in masses in africa

lol the officials have tried for over a year to discredit ivermectin, nothing has come up to prove it doesn't work

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is a fucking bizarre year, i find myself agreeing with right wing figures and now im about to cheer south sydney in the grand final

2013-2018 edition of rodzilla is very confused by this turn of events, at least im still not gay, not that theres anything wrong with that

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
still waiting on something that says ivermectin doesn't work, this is just a bullshit statement from the former patent holders downplaying ivermectin because they have their covid drug and $1.2B on the way

they once again just place doubt like the tabacco companies did for 40 years, "there is no evidence that ivermectin works/there is no evidence that nicotine is addictive or harmful"

and if they are so concerned about the safety data then they should be charged with a crime for selling it for so long and giving it out in masses in africa

lol the officials have tried for over a year to discredit ivermectin, nothing has come up to prove it doesn't work
Merck are the distributers in the USA.

the Press Release from them:
  • No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
  • A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

About their own drug.

But you know better than the company that makes money off it?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And Henry Kissinger isnt a zionist that manipulates US politics. Not a fan of playing connect the dots are you...
I suppose you just believe every conspiracy you hear..

I'm not saying the stuff isn't true. But if you don't have evidence then I'm going to consider it conspiracy.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Merck are the distributers in the USA.

the Press Release from them:
  • No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
  • A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

About their own drug.

But you know better than the company that makes money off it?
show me where it says ivermectin doesn't work and their evidence please?, correct answer there is no evidence and they only could cast doubt that it works

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Sometimes i wonder if rod actually believes what he is saying.....
i wonder when everybody else reads what im saying and can't formulate a response if you know you have nothing or you are still in denial

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw im pretty sure everyone who is against me is the type of person who watches breakfast tv like today show on nine and enjoys it

"omg lolol karl made a funny joke hehehe"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the thread should be called attack rod without earning the right to

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Should just have a separate thread titled 'Rods Rants'.. so much easier to filter.
I just blocked Him. It makes the thread so much easier to read without his rambling. But I can still see if others quote him so still issues.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I just blocked Him. It makes the thread so much easier to read without his rambling. But I can still see if others quote him so still issues.
WHAT !!!! Fck fck fck. I had a money train coming my way. Thought you were my kind of guy Hack but u just cut my grass.

And if u have the power for Rod to just contact me - I'll pass :innocent:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
just like when you blocked me but then you magically reappeared when there was something you could say?

this blocking just gives you an excuse as to why you can't argue against me, like i said the first opportunity you were right back involved just like a snake, don't worry about quoting me on this so he can read it because he can read it just the way it is

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
show me where it says ivermectin doesn't work and their evidence please?, correct answer there is no evidence and they only could cast doubt that it works
No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19

Can't make it clearer than that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
WHAT !!!! Fck fck fck. I had a money train coming my way. Thought you were my kind of guy Hack but u just cut my grass.

And if u have the power for Rod to just contact me - I'll pass :innocent:
Eventually you realise that it doesn't matter how eloquent your argument is. Even if you showed him testimony of every Ivermectin supporter claiming that they were paid to support it, Rod would still claim that he's right and everyone else is wrong.

You don't even need to go that far. He believes that Bill Gates created Covid-19 to sell Pfizer vaccines, even though Gates is a minor share holder.

That's an immediate red flag to tell you that it doesn't matter what you say. Nothing will change his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.