Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eh?? Not only does it have a microchip, it has a flux capacitor too?? Damn you Bill Gates! :-).
Fun fact. Steve Jobs invented Time Travel in 2042. At least, that's what happened in the original timeline. Now Steve Jobs mysteriously died and Bill Gates is super rich. I think it's pretty easy to figure out what really happened.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think that's around the time that they discovered that silica was causing lung injury similar to asbestos. At the time they started putting in new safety regulations so now you have to wear a decent dust mask and use water when cutting concrete and other stuff that contains small dust/fibres. Even now many of the smaller construction companies don't have a clue about it. I have seen kids on sites cutting away with no protection while their boss watches on. If he's got high vis and a hardhat, he'll be right.
At The time I got sick I was a housing estate manager, there were roughly 35-40 houses being built at all different stages that i would be walking in ans out of all day 6 days a week so I wasn't any help in trying to pin point the cause.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fun fact. Steve Jobs invented Time Travel in 2042. At least, that's what happened in the original timeline. Now Steve Jobs mysteriously died and Bill Gates is super rich. I think it's pretty easy to figure out what really happened.
I always liked this one from before Steve went to the Silicon Valley of the sky:
1E8229CC-9EC8-4F42-8100-1045FAC71943.jpeg

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
35579F1C-9E44-49F2-946D-DCB60E93DAB7.png

So is this mis information? Fauci is saying the pcr test isn’t a good indication of detecting covid .. hmmm @Hacky McAxe

please are you going to lock me from replying to this tread too? It justmeans you are basically a communist moderator who doesn’t like open discussions.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 57561
So is this mis information? Fauci is saying the pcr test isn’t a good indication of detecting covid .. hmmm @Hacky McAxe

please are you going to lock me from replying to this tread too? It justmeans you are basically a communist moderator who doesn’t like open discussions.
I don't want to offend you but... Did you finish primary school?

I only ask because you post stuff like this and then put a caption that is not even remotely related to it.

Seriously...

1) your screenshot is from UK surveillance data that found a lower antibody amount in vaccinated because vaccinated didn't get as sick as unvaccinated, a point that goes against everything you say then..

2) you say Fauci doesn't say PCR tests are a good indication of infection, which has nothing to do with the screenshot you posted. And you didn't even post a link or screenshot to backup that claim

Seriously. Not trying to offend you but I am really curious how far you got in your education.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had the flu about two months ago, it lasted three weeks and gave me pretty bad symptoms. It was far worse than when I had Covid. I'm sick of everyone testing for Covid at this point and the continual hysteria around it when the latest flu strand is just as bad, if not worse.

People need to stop testing and freaking out about this shit and get on with life. The vast majority of us are double or triple vaxxed. If we're going to keep testing for Covid, then post daily flu infection numbers. If not, then stop testing all together and posting numbers which lead to more hysteria.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I only ask because you post stuff like this and then put a caption that is not even remotely related to it.

Seriously...

1) your screenshot is from UK surveillance data that found a lower antibody amount in vaccinated because vaccinated didn't get as sick as unvaccinated, a point that goes against everything you say then..

2) you say Fauci doesn't say PCR tests are a good indication of infection, which has nothing to do with the screenshot you posted. And you didn't even post a link or screenshot to backup that claim

Seriously. Not trying to offend you but I am really curious how far you got in your education.
Hacky deflection. It’s government. It’s official. Just admit you changed your dna for life because you’re not intelligent enough to do your own research. You are enabled on here because you have a few people who just like and back you up on what ever you say.

it literally says those who had 2 shots have lower. Hence why you will keep getting sick but atleast it’s way less symptoms aye ?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Seriously...

"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection," Birx said. "And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated."

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky deflection. It’s government. It’s official. Just admit you changed your dna for life because you’re not intelligent enough to do your own research. You are enabled on here because you have a few people who just like and back you up on what ever you say.

it literally says those who had 2 shots have lower. Hence why you will keep getting sick but atleast it’s way less symptoms aye ?
That's not what it says at all. Seriously dude, you're making yourself look stupid again.

This is basic immunology. In vaccinated people there's a higher Roche S response and a lower Roche N response. Why is that? Because S comes before N. S is Spike protein. When antibodies in the spike protein have to fight the virus, they will either get through or they won't. If they get through to the nucleoprotein receptors then the Roche S antibodies failed.

This means that if you have higher Lower Roche S but higher Roche N then you are more at risk. Your immune system is failing. It's like putting on a rain coat and an umbrella. If your rain coat gets more wet then your umbrella isn't working properly.

Come on dude, this is basic immunology. If you're going to argue this stuff at least learn the basics of what you're arguing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection," Birx said. "And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated."

My God. You have cracked it! You are amazing! Except.... this was covered when the vaccines were intially rolled out.

Health authorities during vaccine rollout:

"We're rolling out the vaccine. It won't provide much protection against infection but will provide a lot of protection against dying"

Brick 1.5 years later:

"Look! This doctor admitted that the vaccine won't protect you against infection! I am so smart!"

Honestly. You're like watching a child figure out how to tie his laces for the first time before telling a rocket scientist that he probably never tied his shoes before because he's stupid. I worry about you sometimes.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That's not what it says at all. Seriously dude, you're making yourself look stupid again.

This is basic immunology. In vaccinated people there's a higher Roche S response and a lower Roche N response. Why is that? Because S comes before N. S is Spike protein. When antibodies in the spike protein have to fight the virus, they will either get through or they won't. If they get through to the nucleoprotein receptors then the Roche S antibodies failed.

This means that if you have higher Lower Roche S but higher Roche N then you are more at risk. Your immune system is failing. It's like putting on a rain coat and an umbrella. If your rain coat gets more wet then your umbrella isn't working properly.

Come on dude, this is basic immunology. If you're going to argue this stuff at least learn the basics of what you're arguing.
But Hacky - he's 'done his own research' :tearsofjoy:.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You changed your dna! You now have lower immunity forever hence why your types of bloods are all over the icu. They stopped releasing data cause it was all jabbed people filling them up. I thought the virus would track down all unvaccinated individuals ?

FYI - MRNA vaccines never been tested on humans so you were the test subject. It cool, you got duped, you lost.

No matter what you twist and say it’s the opposite to all the state leaders who said “ get vaccinated to protect you and those who you love, and your community” and still pushing this 4th one despite less then 4% protection ( as quoted by Alberta from Pfizer )

just to confirm, my immune system is fine. Hackle mcIgotcovidforthe3040time
33667EBB-212B-4BAF-AE13-9611640E8B0C.jpeg

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You changed your dna! You now have lower immunity forever hence why your types of bloods are all over the icu. They stopped releasing data cause it was all jabbed people filling them up. I thought the virus would track down all unvaccinated individuals ?

FYI - MRNA vaccines never been tested on humans so you were the test subject. It cool, you got duped, you lost.

No matter what you twist and say it’s the opposite to all the state leaders who said “ get vaccinated to protect you and those who you love, and your community” and still pushing this 4th one despite less then 4% protection ( as quoted by Alberta from Pfizer )

just to confirm, my immune system is fine. Hackle mcIgotcovidforthe3040timeView attachment 57578
Bahahhahahaha

Your graph, data and facts fail miserably. So you resoet to conspiracy, assertions and memes.

Bahahahahahahahahaha

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I had the flu about two months ago, it lasted three weeks and gave me pretty bad symptoms. It was far worse than when I had Covid. I'm sick of everyone testing for Covid at this point and the continual hysteria around it when the latest flu strand is just as bad, if not worse.

People need to stop testing and freaking out about this shit and get on with life. The vast majority of us are double or triple vaxxed. If we're going to keep testing for Covid, then post daily flu infection numbers. If not, then stop testing all together and posting numbers which lead to more hysteria.
Exactly. I had the worst flu I’ve ever had and based on how people my age and health who had covid were affected I wish I had covid instead. Only the media and bedwetters are trying to drag this on. Get vaccinated, take precautions and for fucks sake, get on with life!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I had the worst flu I’ve ever had and based on how people my age and health who had covid were affected I wish I had covid instead. Only the media and bedwetters are trying to drag this on. Get vaccinated, take precautions and for fucks sake, get on with life!
Fucking hell everyone is getting the flu, covid and colds ,I have none of them in years, starting to feel real left out.
I did get side effects from the 3rd jab though if that counts for something, my armpits sweat like all fuck the moment I got it.and my sex drive is through the roof. ( so I jerk off a hell of a lot)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

just to confirm, my immune system is fine. Hackle mcIgotcovidforthe3040timeView attachment 57578
It's amazing that you manage to dress yourself each morning.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
To add. As Valaki states. "Only those who dont know biology assume that mutations are all bad. Mutations occur that benefit the species"
Yep so not killing your host so that host can spread it to as many people is better for the virus. So the virus had its union meeting and decided look fellas if we want a promotion we should stop with the killing thing? Look like the I’s have it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah they had their time they had three years to sit and show off their amazing houses doing mindless boring Microsoft teams interviews with news channels at the same time freaking everyone out but also saying we are all in this together with their carefully curated background with the sailing certificate and the book they wrote and their two kids. Get fucking fucked you had your two minutes Covid is not a headline anymore..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yeah they had their time they had three years to sit and show off their amazing houses doing mindless boring Microsoft teams interviews with news channels at the same time freaking everyone out but also saying we are all in this together with their carefully curated background with the sailing certificate and the book they wrote and their two kids. Get fucking fucked you had your two minutes Covid is not a headline anymore..
This type of mentality is more my vibe, whether intentional or not. Don't have time for people who invest too much in posturing

Screenshot_20220728-104717_Chrome.jpg

P.s once had an intrusive landlord who thought it proper to inspect the action of swinging cupboard doors on the built ins. I hung the wifeys dildos right at face height inside the cupboards doors and didn't have a house inspection for 2 years after that :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.