Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Lol yep seen it love it ,had a massive cosmic and macc lads binge at work today.
I'm sure the neighbour next door didn't enjoy fuckwit city as much as I did but I swear she was tapping her toes to nice day to go to pub,
They weren't really my thing back in the day (more trad punk and then grunge) but 4 a bunch of useless farm boys to [spoilers, spoilers, spoilers], has to be (by a fckng country mile) the most awesome aussie story ever. Fck, think I woke up the neighbours laughing about the Melvins gig.

Thats one thing (and I think you'll agree) I feel sorry for the world about. Those days will never come again. We had it good brother.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They weren't really my thing back in the day (more trad punk and then grunge) but 4 a bunch of useless farm boys to [spoilers, spoilers, spoilers], has to be (by a fckng country mile) the most awesome aussie story ever. Fck, think I woke up the neighbours laughing about the Melvins gig.

Thats one thing (and I think you'll agree) I feel sorry for the world about. Those days will never come again. We had it good brother.
Funny how many huge names they influenced, that doco needs to be shown to every Australian, hands down the best music doco ever

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Funny how many huge names they influenced, that doco needs to be shown to every Australian, hands down the best music doco ever
Can u imagine the carnage if this was shown to the current younger gen and they learned a thing or 2? Little shites don't understand when we tell them they're sftccks, they really are sftccks.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can u imagine the carnage if this was shown to the current younger gen and they learned a thing or 2? Little shites don't understand when we tell them they're sftccks, they really are sftccks.
Many of syd pub punk shows in smoke filled pits , broken schooner glasses, busted heads ,spew , even the old Horden walking the toilet gauntlet trying not slip in a river of piss and spew good times lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod is entitled to his views but here is one bulletproof question that shuts down the depop conspiracy...

Why would they want to kill the compliant "sheep" with the jab? If anything they want the non-compliant people to die as the sheep are already controlled.

I'd rather keep the sheep and get rid of ones that don't follow if I want to control the world.
This post misrepresents my argument, not the first time this has happened in the thread btw, I don’t say they are killing people with the jab, in fact the opposite, they are killing people except the ones that take the jab

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Many of syd pub punk shows in smoke filled pits , broken schooner glasses, busted heads ,spew , even the old Horden walking the toilet gauntlet trying not slip in a river of piss and spew good times lol
Fck yeah. The Hordern when I had cash, the Den @ Penshurst when I didn't. Knew the Hordern was a higher class crowd, they at least made an effort to piss in the shitter. @ the Den, you went where u stood in the mosh. As Ross would say, "just letting off steam"....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fck yeah. The Hordern when I had cash, the Den @ Penshurst when I didn't. Knew the Hordern was a higher class crowd, they at least made an effort to piss in the shitter. @ the Den, you went where u stood in the mosh. As Ross would say, "just letting off steam"....
You ever get to the iron duke,greensquare, ?
The old punks picnics at St Peter's brickworks were a blast always a good fight by the end

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You ever get to the iron duke,greensquare, ?
The old punks picnics at St Peter's brickworks were a blast always a good fight by the end
Nah - tbt I was a poor cnt - could train it in to the Hordern and would walk the 60 mins to the Den. That covered me. Worked just down the road from Phantom so burnt all my cash on 33's and 78's. We'd party from there until the cops would turn up. Used to have a house rule, $5 each, and when they show up if one of the girls can offer favours to get them to piss off, the cash was hers. No comment on whether it ever worked :-)

Fck, if my kid gets up to half the shite I got up to - not sure whether I'd kick his ass or salute him :triumph:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just came back from the GP.

Was told NOT to touch Pfzier or Moderna. Told me to wait until Novavax and if worst comes to worst I'll need AZ.

Of course St Vincent's have the last word but my appointment is not until next month.

I don't want to mix with people so I'll wait until then happily lol
Ivermectin wasn’t recommended?
I’m shocked :-).

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just came back from the GP.

Was told NOT to touch Pfzier or Moderna. Told me to wait until Novavax and if worst comes to worst I'll need AZ.

Of course St Vincent's have the last word but my appointment is not until next month.

I don't want to mix with people so I'll wait until then happily lol
The mRNA's are shockers for under developed or weak hearts... Evidence is clear on the TGA and the fact the younger u are the higher chance of Myocarditis or pericarditis,

Personally got my heart checked by the GP today because of a few pains im getting just incase i hit one of them soon, waiting on other tests results. Hold in there big fella, These Fcukers and their Nova will be here soon... Just avoid the crowds and loose ******.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sister in law got smashed first dose Pfizer ended up in hospital, got the go ahead for 2nd didn't hesitate had a reaction to the second .broke out in a huge rash, she didn't give a fuck, she just meh its done now, more balls than me .I would of freaked she just didn't give a fuck .
I think she is used to it as she is practically allergic to everything and has reactions to shit all the time.
Or maybe she's on ice and always thinks theres ants running under her skin, so this was a walk in the park

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rod is entitled to his views but here is one bulletproof question that shuts down the depop conspiracy...

Why would they want to kill the compliant "sheep" with the jab? If anything they want the non-compliant people to die as the sheep are already controlled.

I'd rather keep the sheep and get rid of ones that don't follow if I want to control the world.
Its an experimental money making scheme... anyone can see that... how good or bad are the vaccines... time will tell.. Truth always comes out.

Conspiracy wise, lower peoples life span. We might stop seeing 80 and 90 year olds down the track.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well that's the plan. They want Novavax as a booster ONLY. But track record shows that will change 30 times before it's even available.

St Vincent's Sydney with sister hospitals in the US and Canada have their hands on Novavax and doing their own studies on it for us.

All I can say is GODSPEED!
If u have a good Doc they will secure one for you no problem considering how vunerable u are... It only makes sense to give to the people on the fence considering everybody is already jabby jabbed.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that because of your heart condition?

My brother in law has heart problems and since he got Pfizer hes developed an irregular heartbeat
First or second dose.. Know a few people who got some heart issue, most recovered with rest.. the other well...

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree... But, there's a virus that's killed at least 6 million people and you're encouraging people not to vaccinate so the virus can kill more people.

Kind of makes you a bit of a hypocrite.
IMG-20211001-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20210923-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20210905-WA0017.jpg

IMG_20210929_073309_274.jpg

IMG_20210920_181609_027.jpg

IMG_20211001_162932_348.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-211418_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211010-231220_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-084244_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20211007-111832_Telegram.jpg

Keep talking champ, eventually, one day, you'll realise that your the hypocrite!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.