Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will remember who was right!
So you don't believe there's been any covid deaths in Australia lol , it's not a matter of being right you are posting flat out total bullshit dude , posting rubbish memes is some form of proof ? Fuck me you don't know a super secret you don't know more than scientists or drs stop recycling shit dude

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Thats an amazing collection of random antiestablishment stuff. Is this the 2020's version of punk? Otherwise, you got the # of the chick in the last image? Obviously not too smart - just the way I like 'em....

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I'll just wait and see I guess, ( that's how it works isn't it )what is this secret truth and why is it always in memes lol
Viruses have different types of medication, or natural things we can eat, drink, mix to make us feel better, why is it that this virus with a 99.97% recovery rate, has only one cure and it's a vaccine? It's beyond comprehensible that the only cure to this virus is a vaccine!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Viruses have different types of medication, or natural things we can eat, drink, mix to make us feel better, why is it that this virus with a 99.97% recovery rate, has only one cure and it's a vaccine? It's beyond comprehensible that the only cure to this virus is a vaccine!
So why are you posting lies ? Shouldn't you at least answer that?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats an amazing collection of random antiestablishment stuff. Is this the 2020's version of punk? Otherwise, you got the # of the chick in the last image? Obviously not too smart - just the way I like 'em....
At least she has the brains to be awake, and not take unqualified, non elected bureaucrats words for something that is less lethal than the flu!

Status
Not open for further replies.