Cotric to raiders in 2022

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If a mural on the side of the cafe in the main street of Belmore is embarrassing for you probably says more about you big fella. Fair dinkum who cares haha.
It's embarrassing, celebrating signings like they're long-term players that have achieved something at the club. Our fans are sick.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs1966 on tilt now and throwing laughing emojis at anyone who is agreeing with the club on moving nick on

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Raiders are likely to get a good season out of Nic. Provided he doesn't have a bad run of injuries, he has had a season under a different system, has had to face a lot of adversity. He is going back to a place he knows well, but with the benefit of getting out of his comfort zone for a bit.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Allan was better for us at wing last season. Probably a more versatile player too as he can play fullback if need be now that Meaney has left. Not a bad decision by the club with Isaac Lumelume, okunbor, burns and averillo all capable of playing wing .

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where’s the headline, Dogs now have a war chest to hit the market. I guess we’re still under salary cap pressure, despite freeing up around half a mil.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If neither Kikau or Mahoney are coming over early I'd be using the money to front load Allen and Flanagan so we can move them on next year and use their spots for some talented junior's.
I think for 2022 freeing Cotric gives us 500 of the cap and we still have to pay 150 for both 2022 and 2023.
in 2022 we payout Cotric which means we only have 350. we bring in lumelume say 150 so 200 left. in 2023 we have an extra 650 to spend on a position we need coverage, 2022 season can decide if that's a 7 or a 1.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Why do I get the feeling we are paying nothing. Contract cancelled. New deal with the Raiders for an extra year.
Because you had a big morning on the gunja? Lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The team / squad is truly shaping up for the better !
* A Question mark on these players retention for different reasosns.
1 Dufty...............................Averillo
2 Burns..............................Marsden..................Katoa *
3 Schoupp........................Alamoti
4 Naden............................Allen *
5 JAC..................................Okunbor
6 Burton............................BBO
7 Wakeham......................Flanagan *
8 Vaugan...........................Seumanufagai.......Tuitau
9 Mahoney..22....?........Cook.........................JMK *
10 Thompson...................Patolo.......................King
11 Hetherington.............Doorey.....................Stuckey
12 Pangai jnr.....................RFM *.....................Kikau 23
13 Jackson.........................Topine......................Waddell *.........Stimson *

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Tip is The 3 Way Swap for the 2022 season is ON!!!

1. Cotric to Raiders

2. Hodgson to Eels - He & Ricky don't talk & Ricky came out this week to publicly thank Josh for all he has done in Canberra before he goes... BUT Why do this a year early???

3. Mahoney to us - but maybe giving the Eels something in return might be the deal clincher ie: releasing a contracted player.

Reactions: CMP