Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
So if he gets in an accident and is critical will he refuse oxygen because he can't wear masks?
Oxygen is already in the air we breath. That’s been proven and I have graffs and articles from Fox News to prove it and masks are just a way of the government controlling you so you sheep believe what you want. Also he would never get into an accident because he is not foolish and not a sheep like people that get into accidents.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Southy if they are so confident let em work transporting the Covid sick..help in the hospital..or areas of concern. That will sort em out..
Mr tough guy behind a keyboard.

COVID is not a risk to healthy 20,30 or even 40 year olds.

I gladly volunteered my time to help at a covid testing clinic. Btw, of the 500 tests conducted at my testing clinic that day, zero were positive for COVID. Crazy! "But we're in the middle of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC"!!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

I gladly volunteered my time to help at a covid testing clinic. Btw, of the 500 tests conducted at my testing clinic that day, zero were positive for COVID. Crazy! "But we're in the middle of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC"!!
What Covid clinic is it? I want to report my concerns for you not wearing a mask at the clinic despite “medical exemptions” I know I’ve turned into a Karen but I’m actually serious. Please Private Message.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What Covid clinic is it? I want to report my concerns for you not wearing a mask at the clinic despite “medical exemptions” I know I’ve turned into a Karen but I’m actually serious. Please Private Message.
You might like to (for the benefit of this forum) provide the quote or evidence you have which indicates I didn't wear a mask at a COVID testing clinic.

I'll just wait here.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You might like to (for the benefit of this forum) provide the quote or evidence you have which indicates I didn't wear a mask at a COVID testing clinic.

I'll just wait here.
Im not searching for something on your request and it’s wouldn’t hold up to authorities anyway because this is just a football forum.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Im not searching for something on your request and it’s wouldn’t hold up to authorities anyway because this is just a football forum.
Convenient stance to take once you realise there's no basis to what you're saying.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I'll just wait here.
So its either

1. you didn't wear a mask at the testing clinic. Very doubtful but provides proof that you asked for.

2. You did wear one. You're such a sheep to the goverment dawg. What happened to AMLM.

3. You didn't work at the testing clinic and are talking smack to get some credibility.

Either way. C IS FOR COOKIE AND COOKIE IS FOR ME NOM NOM NOM NOM

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So its either

1. you didn't wear a mask at the testing clinic. Very doubtful but provides proof that you asked for.

2. You did wear one. You're such a sheep to the goverment dawg. What happened to AMLM.

3. You didn't work at the testing clinic and are talking smack to get some credibility.

Either way. C IS FOR COOKIE AND COOKIE IS FOR ME NOM NOM NOM NOM
I don't care what any of you believe about what I wore or didn't wear at a COVID testing clinic.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Thank you for your feedback Dawg. I appreciate the time you took to respond. I also appreciate the fact that you are one of the many brave volunteers at the frontline in such a time, risking their health, or maybe not, as you insist. I hope you took the same care and consideration that you have shown me, and the rest of the Kennel, with those who may have believed they were Covid19 positive to comfort their fears.

Just one correction to your post. I am not Mr Tough Guy behind a keyboard, I am just simply Mr 95% behind an IPad. Good health to you.:mask:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But Dawgfather works at a Covid testing facility without a mask because he has an exemption. He also stated he had done very very well for himself financially in some other thread which you can tell is true because he works at a Covid testing facility without a mask because of a medical exemption.
Absolutely!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of fucktards like to claim that but you get the pathetic stock standard response when you ask them to show the slightest bit of evidence that backs their claims, sheeple ,not woke its not bad blah blah blah
Couldn't bother responding to these fucking dickheads no more unless the actually start backing up their stupid claims which they can't
With you Southy..!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback Dawg. I appreciate the time you took to respond. I also appreciate the fact that you are one of the many brave volunteers at the frontline in such a time, risking their health, or maybe not, as you insist. I hope you took the same care and consideration that you have shown me, and the rest of the Kennel, with those who may have believed they were Covid19 positive to comfort their fears.

Just one correction to your post. I am not Mr Tough Guy behind a keyboard, I am just simply Mr 95% behind an IPad. Good health to you.:mask:
I wasn't risking my health. Healthy people in their 30's as a general rule do not die from COVID.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't risking my health. Healthy people in their 30's as a general rule do not die from COVID.
That’s why I wrote ‘maybe not’ per your insight. However, would you concur that you could catch COVID-19, as 30 a year old but not die from it?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
That’s why I wrote ‘maybe not’ per your insight. However, would you concur that you could catch COVID-19, as 30 a year old but not die from it?
Would I concur that if a 30 year old catch COVID-19 that they wouldn't die from it?

lol of course. The chance of a healthy 30 year old dying from COVID is ridiculously small.

Status
Not open for further replies.