Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s why I wrote ‘maybe not’ per your insight. However, would you concur that you could catch COVID-19, as 30 a year old but not die from it?
We should buy him a big dildo i think he would like that, unfortunately I have him blocked so I don't know what size a colour he would like I'm guessing a 22 inch black mamba
Could you just check with him

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would I concur that if a 30 year old catch COVID-19 that they wouldn't die from it?

lol of course. The chance of a healthy 30 year old dying from COVID is ridiculously small.
Well I dare say, just as a rule of thumb, I’d be erring on the side of caution. As a person who has learnt the hard way, it’s sometimes better to be cautious than tempt fate. Nonetheless, stay safe, healthy, and keep posting, it livens up the Kennel. :mask:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We should buy him a big dildo i think he would like that, unfortunately I have him blocked so I don't know what size a colour he would like I'm guessing a 22 inch black mamba
Could you just check with him
Lol! How can you block him Southy..it’s great reading this stuff..And highly entertaining!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Dawgfather just out of interest, as you didn’t answer @N4TE , and it’s a really interesting inquiry, which COVID-19 testing location did you volunteer for and work at? And you did not wear a mask while testing? You don’t have to be specific, just the general area..

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
@Dawgfather just out of interest, as you didn’t answer @N4TE , and it’s a really interesting inquiry, which COVID-19 testing location did you volunteer for and work at? And you did not wear a mask while testing? You don’t have to be specific, just the general area..
It was a COVID testing clinic in NSW.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a COVID testing clinic in NSW.
Thank you for your completely transparent response about volunteering, and working at, a Covid-19 testing site, without having too, or need for, the wearing of mask..your credibility has been confirmed. :mask:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for your completely transparent response about volunteering, and working at, a Covid-19 testing site, without having too, or need for, the wearing of mask..your credibility has been confirmed. :mask:
Yes, I'm going to give away personal information on a forum where imbeciles would love nothing more than attempting to cause issues for me - in line with the current push towards cancelling and ruining anyone's life who disagrees with you.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, I'm going to give away personal information on a forum where imbeciles would love nothing more than attempting to cause issues for me - in line with the current push towards cancelling and ruining anyone's life who disagrees with you.
You voluntarily gave up the information Dwag, I was only asking for clarification, that’s all, nothing more. Nonetheless, I understand your concern, especially when debates get heated..some people tend to get a little agitated and over the top.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You voluntarily gave up the information Dwag, I was only asking for clarification, that’s all, nothing more. Nonetheless, I understand your concern, especially when debates get heated..some people tend to get a little agitated and over the top.
yep - happy to give out general info like the state I'm in.

But wouldn't be silly enough to give away my locale / other details.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mr tough guy behind a keyboard.

COVID is not a risk to healthy 20,30 or even 40 year olds.

I gladly volunteered my time to help at a covid testing clinic. Btw, of the 500 tests conducted at my testing clinic that day, zero were positive for COVID. Crazy! "But we're in the middle of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC"!!
U do realise 500 tests at 1 clinic of hundreds in one of the countrys least infected whilst thousands are getting it all across the rest of the world is a poor sample size right? Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your weight puts you at significant risk from COVID, you should be careful.

I'm not even overweight, but whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch. Probably projecting again.

PS incorrectly teasing someone about their weight? You have been hanging around preschools too much.

Last edited:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I went into a store the other day. Realised my mask was in other car. I wasn’t driving back home, thought see what happens. Got my stuff no questions asked. Keep my distance, sanitised hands upon leaving. Turns out I don’t have COVID. Shit same as the last 12 months. Some of the most transmissible spots have been clubs, restaurants, family events. None of these require a mask. Oh and churches. Think there now being told to wear not sure.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
U do realise 500 tests at 1 clinic of hundreds in one of the countrys least infected whilst thousands are getting it all across the rest of the world is a poor sample size right? Lol
I’m not making a point about the rest of the world.

Im making a point about Australia and the fact that covid is a not a risk to people here right now.

In the last 5 days there hasn’t been a single local transmission event anywhere in Australia.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I went into a store the other day. Realised my mask was in other car. I wasn’t driving back home, thought see what happens. Got my stuff no questions asked. Keep my distance, sanitised hands upon leaving. Turns out I don’t have COVID. Shit same as the last 12 months. Some of the most transmissible spots have been clubs, restaurants, family events. None of these require a mask. Oh and churches. Think there now being told to wear not sure.
That’s been my experience too. Haven’t worn a mask once in 3 weeks and haven’t had an issue.

If anyone asks you why you don’t have one on you can politely remind them that your medical information is none of their business or you can choose to just politely say you have a medical exemption,

Status
Not open for further replies.