Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Masks are “critical” in controlling the spread of coronavirus — and that includes at home sometimes, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A truly human tragedy. Largely avoidable, and yet it still happened.
It makes sense to me that this will be the likely test case for the new template of warfare.

Hopefully Trump is NOT the forerunner of the type of political leader who divides countries into the "them versus us" (even with health care) way of garnering mass popularity. That probably explains the USA's lack of control of the pandemic.

But this guy has unleashed the rebellious, previously somewhat hidden, disdain for authority and love of your fellow man and a lost sense of right from wrong.

He has unleashed a selfish, willful mindset that has seen Americans follow a cult figure who has told them to act unlawfully and encouraged it surreptitiously flip flopping the whole time to suit his personal agenda.

Their enemies have seen this and now realise there can be no joining of forces for the common good. It's all about individual rights for Americans now ....and their enemies can exploit this.

By using biological warfare on the populace there is no need to fight traditional wars with them because they now can't galvanise their collective efforts to fight the common good.

They have been told by Trump and Republicans to lose their belief in elections, their Court systems, their FBI, CIA, their leaders and political parties.

Where to now for USA.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
A truly human tragedy. Largely avoidable, and yet it still happened.
So avoidable that every country on earth has suffered, some more than others and some
Less.

Speaking of that, the U.S. are no where near the worst managers when you compare countries on infections and deaths per capita.
Of course some of the decisions in the U.S. were bad, some were good, just as they were in other countries.

the worst decisions in America were made by democrat politicians in New Jersey and New York who btw have the worst death per capita stats of anywhere in the world.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So avoidable that every country on earth has suffered, some more than others and some
Less.

Speaking of that, the U.S. are no where near the worst managers when you compare countries on infections and deaths per capita.
Of course some of the decisions in the U.S. were bad, some were good, just as they were in other countries.

the worst decisions in America were made by democrat politicians in New Jersey and New York who btw have the worst death per capita stats of anywhere in the world.
If you want to bring per capita in wouldn't it be fair to also bring countries capabilities? For instance india and the usa are not on a level playing field when it comes to wealth and medical assistance, technology ect.? Whilst india have a lot more people in it they seem to be handling things better than the us,granted there figures would be not exactly accurate.
It seems the biggest hurdle with containing Covid-19 in the usa is the divide of people.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Update on yesterday’s positive coronavirus local transmission in NSW.. It seems that it may not have spread..fingers crossed. However, due to the breach, a review of quarantine arrangements for international airline crews..

https://www.9news.com.au/national/c...s-strain/d6034025-bf8d-4f5a-940a-fb3306511b6a
Seen a lot more masks out today people keeping distance ,and yet again I will say just from my area people have become a lot more considerate and less rude by giving people space .

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seen a lot more masks out today people keeping distance ,and yet again I will say just from my area people have become a lot more considerate and less rude by giving people space .
Excellent..

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to bring per capita in wouldn't it be fair to also bring countries capabilities? For instance india and the usa are not on a level playing field when it comes to wealth and medical assistance, technology ect.? Whilst india have a lot more people in it they seem to be handling things better than the us,granted there figures would be not exactly accurate.
It seems the biggest hurdle with containing Covid-19 in the usa is the divide of people.
True. Some countries are more equipped than others. Personally I doubt India’s ability to have any clue as to how many infections or deaths from covid they’ve had.

Also, if you believe the stats, Vietnam has had essentially almost no deaths and hardly any infections. I can tell you from family in Vietnam that this is a load of horse shit. What happens is that people who die of covid miraculously end up with causes of deaths like heart attacks.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
BBC News - Coronavirus: US doctor who has worked 258 days straight goes viral
Fucking whining drs they took an oath they should shut and just do their job ,do they whine about alcoholics and heart disease patients the same .they have absolutely no right to complain about selfish Fucking people none,its Americans right not to wear a mask and if that involves a few people dying because of it ,it doesn't matter.
If 1 Americans infects 100 hundred people and 10 die because they chose not to infringe their rights its worth it, trump has got a vaccine in record time you will be amazed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fucking whining drs they took an oath they should shut and just do their job ,do they whine about alcoholics and heart disease patients the same .they have absolutely no right to complain about selfish Fucking people none,its Americans right not to wear a mask and if that involves a few people dying because of it ,it doesn't matter.
If 1 Americans infects 100 hundred people and 10 die because they chose not to infringe their rights its worth it, trump has got a vaccine in record time you will be amazed
I know and the scumbag might have changed ppe unnecessarily as well, running down the depleted national stock that Obama left Trump.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Heartbreaking image from US ICU goes viral
It’s the viral image that a doctor in the US admits he did not expect to receive so much attention. The picture has been labelled “dystopian”.

Rohan Smith
ro_smith

For the second day in a row, the United States on Friday notched a record number of coronavirus cases in 24 hours, reaching 225,201 new infections, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University.
In that same period, the country recorded 2506 Covid-related deaths, real-time data provided by the Baltimore-based university stated.
The numbers are absolutely staggering. But the personal cost can be hard to grasp for those unaffected by the tragedy of losing a loved one.
It’s why images like the one going viral from a US intensive care unit are so important.
On Friday, a family doctor shared a picture of a room full of iPads on stands, alongside the caption: “These are iPad stations being prepared for virtual ICU end of life visits by a palliative care doc I know. Jesus.”

The jarring image was shared by other healthcare professionals, including Trisha Greenhalgh, professor of primary care at the UK’s University of Oxford.
She wrote: “This is not where I anticipated we’d end up when I started researching video consultations 12 years ago.”
Ex-Harvard epidemiologist Eric Feigl-Ding wrote: “iPads stockpiled for ICU end of life goodbyes … was not something Steve Jobs foresaw.”
The comments on the tweet, which was shared hundreds of thousands of times, included stories from Americans who had watched their loved ones fade away via screen.

“On Monday my boyfriend said goodbye to his mother on an iPad. He didn’t get one last hug or simply hold her hand. He sat behind glass & held an iPad to try and prevent doing the same goodbye with his elderly father. I have rage. I can’t even be sad yet because I’m just so angry,” one person wrote.
“I had to do this with my mother,” another wrote. “She wasn’t even conscious, hooked up to the ventilator. Worst thing I’ve done in my life behind seeing her lifeless in a casket. People that still call this a hoax can truly f*** off. It didn’t have to be like this.”

The United States — the country with the most coronavirus cases and deaths in the world — has seen a dramatic resurgence in its epidemic in recent weeks.
It had surpassed 200,000 new daily cases three times in the past month, peaking at more than 210,000 between Wednesday and Thursday.
US health officials warned of a surge after millions of Americans travelled to celebrate last week’s Thanksgiving holiday despite pleas from authorities to stay home.
For two weeks, the US has regularly topped 2000 deaths per day, as it had in the spring at the height of the first wave of the country’s outbreak.
The number of people hospitalised with COVID-19 is also steadily increasing, especially in the most populous states of California, Florida, New York and Texas, according to the COVID Tracking Project.
The United States has recorded more than 14.3 million Covid cases and 278,000 related deaths since the start of the pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.