Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Corona virus is literally everywhere.

If they report 8 million is infected you need to add at least 2 zero’s behind the 8!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Victoria 75 cases today this is going to be a long ride for the world

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
South aus flew a few hundred Indians in surprise surprise one has coronavirus, we were told months ago to get home or ride it out in the country your in,why the fuck are we flying people in ?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
South aus flew a few hundred Indians in surprise surprise one has coronavirus, we were told months ago to get home or ride it out in the country your in,why the fuck are we flying people in ?
actually they had 3 . We have another 7 from hotel quarantine

it is bad enough citizens bringing it , but these fucken sports want to bring overseas competitors (looking at you cricket ) and as seen with the Djokovic and the tennis players , sports people like many rich people don’t think laws apply to them, so why bring these farks

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hotspot lockdown in Victoria..good luck enforcing this with the way people have been behaving...how can they do it Police on every corner 24 hours a day....

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ced-as-victoria-battles-coronavirus-outbreaks

From Thursday, the only reasons people living in postcodes 3012, 3021, 3032, 3038, 3042, 3046, 3047, 3055, 3060 and 3064 will have to leave home are to exercise or work, to buy essential items including food or to access childcare and healthcare. The restrictions will remain in place until at least 29 July.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hotspot lockdown in Victoria..good luck enforcing this with the way people have been behaving...how can they do it Police on every corner 24 hours a day....

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ced-as-victoria-battles-coronavirus-outbreaks

From Thursday, the only reasons people living in postcodes 3012, 3021, 3032, 3038, 3042, 3046, 3047, 3055, 3060 and 3064 will have to leave home are to exercise or work, to buy essential items including food or to access childcare and healthcare. The restrictions will remain in place until at least 29 July.
I like the measures though. Hopefully can enforce, like u say will be a tough one. Suck shit to AFL heartland. Hope there game struggles and we can prosper

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone from the Victorian hotspots who tries to enter NSW will get fined $11,000 or go to jail for 6 months. I would've closed the borders to all of Victoria, not just the hotspots.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone from the Victorian hotspots who tries to enter NSW will get fined $11,000 or go to jail for 6 months. I would've closed the borders to all of Victoria, not just the hotspots.
How's the people returning and refusing tests?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The drug Remdesivir has been found to help with the recovery from Covid-19. The US government has bought up all stock of it and blocked any other country from buying it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With school holidays for NSW a few days away,people from those states like Qld and Vic who break up earlier are already here......in our village alone two VIC number plated cars were cruising today. A noted increase in foot traffic in town and believe me when I say that you can tell who is local and who isn't.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That would have to be all borders not just the one in common with NSW. In fact it was mentioned that when restrictions were tighter, people were taking the long way around into Qld from Victoria ( via SA etc. ) because access via NSW was barred.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How's the people returning and refusing tests?
Dopes. They have rights yes but what about the rights of those they may infect if they have the virus and it remains undetected in them because they won't get tested. They don't say no in China.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like the measures though. Hopefully can enforce, like u say will be a tough one. Suck shit to AFL heartland. Hope there game struggles and we can prosper
My brother lives in Melbourne but thankfully his area is not one of the hot spots.
Saw on the news tonight there are no checks at airport etc out of Victoria.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
USA will crack 50 000 cases in 24 hrs
It's almost guaranteed. The official numbers obviously only include those who've been tested. I couldn't even begin to guess how many smart murikans are waddling around refusing to get tested or wear a mask because it's all a democrat hoax or whatever their own ridiculous take on it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.