Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The numbers for us dont look good This was inevitable as soon as we started lifting restrictions.
People and the Aust Governments are now Blasa about corona.
Numbers here have tripled in what 3 weeks and no-one gives a shit.
Efforts of trying to isolate suburbs is just ridiculous and valuable time and resources have been wasted.

Corona is just old news, a pain in the arse and we want to simply forget about it.
Reality is where in for some hard truths and a world of pain.
I think NSW should just lock out Victoria all together. We can't be locked up forever though and shouldn't have to because of Victoria.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The numbers for us dont look good This was inevitable as soon as we started lifting restrictions.
People and the Aust Governments are now Blasa about corona.
Numbers here have tripled in what 3 weeks and no-one gives a shit.
Efforts of trying to isolate suburbs is just ridiculous and valuable time and resources have been wasted.

Corona is just old news, a pain in the arse and we want to simply forget about it.
Reality is where in for some hard truths and a world of pain.
Yup, over it .. has caused many problems and shows no slowing anytime soon..!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think NSW should just lock out Victoria all together. We can't be locked up forever though and shouldn't have to because of Victoria.
I agree. Isolote the whole state of VIC.
We are doing well in QLD but I know of someone that recently arrived from VIC and didnt have to isolate.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yup, over it .. has caused many problems and shows no slowing anytime soon..!!
NZ did so well. I watched on with much respect for the way your government handled the situation. I dont know alot but zero cases at one stage was it?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.ft.com/content/141a70c4-1608-4013-9188-f896006796fd

Data point to soaring US gun sales in June.

Out of control disease, racist ignorant leader, a stupid populace seeking weapons, failing economy, a corrupt political system, retarded representatives, access to nuclear missiles...what could possibly go wrong.
Unbelievable isn't it? What will get them first, disease, guns nukes or complete economic implosion ? Could only happen in Murika....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I love checking in and reading this thread.

So many descendants of Nostradamus coming out of the woodwork since the rise of this plandemic!

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hadley announced border closure tomorrow apparently . Woohoo we may stay safe in nsw

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hadley announced border closure tomorrow apparently . Woohoo we may stay safe in nsw
Good move but 2 days after the school holidays start, it's a bit like shooting a load in a pussy then trying to wipe it out with a tissue

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. Isolote the whole state of VIC.
We are doing well in QLD but I know of someone that recently arrived from VIC and didnt have to isolate.
I bumped into someone I know at the pub in the Birsbane CBD on Friday. He had come up from Victoria (where he normally resides), and was supposed to be isolating in the hotel across the road from the pub i saw him in. I was quite (quietly) pissed off, as my own mother, who hasn't been to Victoria nor lives in a town that has seen a single case, is stuck at my place for two weeks.

A mate of mine is in one of the unlucky postcodes in Melbourne. He seems to be doing ok - he was working from home anyway, so its not as huge adjustment.

I think closing the whole state might be a bit much - towns like Mildura, Swan Hill and Wodonga are hardly the problem.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bumped into someone I know at the pub in the Birsbane CBD on Friday. He had come up from Victoria (where he normally resides), and was supposed to be isolating in the hotel across the road from the pub i saw him in. I was quite (quietly) pissed off, as my own mother, who hasn't been to Victoria nor lives in a town that has seen a single case, is stuck at my place for two weeks.

A mate of mine is in one of the unlucky postcodes in Melbourne. He seems to be doing ok - he was working from home anyway, so its not as huge adjustment.

I think closing the whole state might be a bit much - towns like Mildura, Swan Hill and Wodonga are hardly the problem.
‘it’s astonishing how selfish people are in society , just like at beginning of pandemic people were not self quarantining so they made it mandatory.
like seriously if you ever going to follow rules / laws this is the time .

Did you hear about that lady that jumped a fence when she was in hotel quarantine in NZ , seriously

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All seriousness though.. Take away the Ruby Princess debacle and this Victorian monumental hotel quarantine f$&k up..Australia would have next to zero coronavirus victims.. How dumb and inept are the people running the joint..I mean they have done some good things..no question about that..the majority of Aussies have done their thing..but by geeze you then have idiots in charge who make decisions that goes beyond belief and cause a cluster f$&k.. When all this is over these people need to be accountable and lose their jobs, stamped never return to a job where they are in charge.. disgraceful.
‘yes but you can’t legislate against stupid
When you have guards sleeping with people in quarantine

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Apparently the vaccine will only be about 35% effective when it comes out? Not sure if fake news or not?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a surprise that the state with the toughest lockdowns has had the lease success.

Strict lock downs do not work (or at least do not work in the way we are told they supposedly work).

Status
Not open for further replies.