Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Load the link, then click on the image so it shows the whole image, then copy the URL or if on phone, click share then copy the link. Then based it here inside the image brackets. Like this...

4 hours? Pfft that’s one of my quick days..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All seriousness though.. Take away the Ruby Princess debacle and this Victorian monumental hotel quarantine f$&k up..Australia would have next to zero coronavirus victims.. How dumb and inept are the people running the joint..I mean they have done some good things..no question about that..the majority of Aussies have done their thing..but by geeze you then have idiots in charge who make decisions that goes beyond belief and cause a cluster f$&k.. When all this is over these people need to be accountable and lose their jobs, stamped never return to a job where they are in charge.. disgraceful.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All seriousness though.. Take away the Ruby Princess debacle and this Victorian monumental hotel quarantine f$&k up..Australia would have next to zero coronavirus victims.. How dumb and inept are the people running the joint..I mean they have done some good things..no question about that..the majority of Aussies have done their thing..but by geeze you then have idiots in charge who make decisions that goes beyond belief and cause a cluster f$&k.. When all this is over these people need to be accountable and lose their jobs, stamped never return to a job where they are in charge.. disgraceful.
The company charged with providing security to those hotels hired lackies on the cheap, gave them 5mins "training" and charged the government like wounded bulls.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The company charged with providing security to those hotels hired lackies on the cheap, gave them 5mins "training" and charged the government like wounded bulls.
Yep I know..that’s why the Victorian government should have used their own..as NSW did.. So dumb!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Load the link, then click on the image so it shows the whole image, then copy the URL or if on phone, click share then copy the link. Then based it here inside the image brackets. Like this...

Don't know why I struggle with imgur memes, others I have no problem with.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloke in Sydney woolies flys from Bangladesh to Melbourne to Syd WTF what is this bullshit our international boarders are closed ***** have had months to get home most cases are returned travelers, so 99% of the nation do the right thing some **** decides to stay in another country for an extended time then selfishly wants to return to Australia.
Why isn't the government saying to late stay where you are now? ***** are setting us back big time

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloke in Sydney woolies flys from Bangladesh to Melbourne to Syd WTF what is this bullshit our international boarders are closed c*** have had months to get home most cases are returned travelers, so 99% of the nation do the right thing some c*** decides to stay in another country for an extended time then selfishly wants to return to Australia.
Why isn't the government saying to late stay where you are now? c*** are setting us back big time
‘I’ve been saying for ages stop the planes . The worse thing is now that returned travellers are more likely to have virus then those at the beginning of quaritine as virus is more widespread overseas .

‘unfortunately they have to let citizens back in , but fuck me you would hope woolies and other employers would be smarter . A smart person would pay their employee 2 weeks and not go to work knowing they were overseas even after being in quarantine

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last 24 hrs they have past 53,000 with about an hour before counter resets fmd
https://inqld.com.au/politics/2020/...s-plan-it-will-just-sort-of-disappear-i-hope/

Speaking with Fox Business during an interview at the White House, Trump said he still believed the virus, which has killed more than 125,000 Americans, would go away.

“I think we’re [going to] be very good with the coronavirus,” he said.

“I think that at some point that’s going to sort of just disappear, I hope.”

It's amazing that Trump looks like same even with his head wedged up his own arse. How can people still take this bloke seriously?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
https://inqld.com.au/politics/2020/...s-plan-it-will-just-sort-of-disappear-i-hope/

Speaking with Fox Business during an interview at the White House, Trump said he still believed the virus, which has killed more than 125,000 Americans, would go away.

“I think we’re [going to] be very good with the coronavirus,” he said.

“I think that at some point that’s going to sort of just disappear, I hope.”

It's amazing that Trump looks like same even with his head wedged up his own arse. How can people still take this bloke seriously?
He thinks it will disappear lol the they are sitting on 56,890 in under 24 hrs the 4th of July is coming up Americans need their freedom for fire works, give it 3 weeks after that with the already escelating numbers the will be hitting 100,000 cases a day within a month 1 in 100 people will be infected.
USA USA USA

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloke in Sydney woolies flys from Bangladesh to Melbourne to Syd WTF what is this bullshit our international boarders are closed c*** have had months to get home most cases are returned travelers, so 99% of the nation do the right thing some c*** decides to stay in another country for an extended time then selfishly wants to return to Australia.
Why isn't the government saying to late stay where you are now? c*** are setting us back big time
Absolutely Southy.. Totally agree!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He thinks it will disappear lol the they are sitting on 56,890 in under 24 hrs the 4th of July is coming up Americans need their freedom for fire works, give it 3 weeks after that with the already escelating numbers the will be hitting 100,000 cases a day within a month 1 in 100 people will be infected.
USA USA USA
https://www.ft.com/content/141a70c4-1608-4013-9188-f896006796fd

Data point to soaring US gun sales in June.

Out of control disease, racist ignorant leader, a stupid populace seeking weapons, failing economy, a corrupt political system, retarded representatives, access to nuclear missiles...what could possibly go wrong.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As someone who works in the industry I can say that there's many dodgy companies in the industry.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a positive covid-19 story.

I was sitting the sauna tonight and two hotties walked in. The limit on the sauna was 4 people due to social distancing. There was another guy in there as well. We started chatting to the hotties having a good laugh.

Then the boyfriends turned up and due to capacity limits had to wait outside.. the girls were laughing saying ah well they can wait outside. The boyfriends were burning up inside because covid capacity limits left them out in the cold :grinning:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The numbers for us dont look good This was inevitable as soon as we started lifting restrictions.
People and the Aust Governments are now Blasa about corona.
Numbers here have tripled in what 3 weeks and no-one gives a shit.
Efforts of trying to isolate suburbs is just ridiculous and valuable time and resources have been wasted.

Corona is just old news, a pain in the arse and we want to simply forget about it.
Reality is where in for some hard truths and a world of pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.