Corey Allan !!!! WTF is this the same BLOKE ???

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was so keen on him but he looks out of shape and slow his defence in the centre’s has been good but that’s about it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Talk me through those several games please.
Against Newcastle, Brisbane, Nth Qld, Cronulla in the first half, the first half the Souths game the pack did their job and we had countless sets in the opposition 20..

We did nothing with those opportunities because Flanagan is a useless robot with no vision and slow ass players like Allan and Hoppa couldn't make a line break or beat their defender if their life depended on it..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was so keen on him but he looks out of shape and slow his defence in the centre’s has been good but that’s about it
Swear he gets pushed off every time he attempts a a tackle lol. He better work at centre because he isn't going to work anywhere else and that's another bit of cap wasted again.

Malla

Reaction score
Against Newcastle, Brisbane, Nth Qld, Cronulla in the first half, the first half the Souths game the pack did their job and we had countless sets in the opposition 20..

We did nothing with those opportunities because Flanagan is a useless robot with no vision and slow ass players like Allan and Hoppa couldn't make a line break or beat their defender if their life depended on it..
LOL brahhhhh

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL brahhhhh
Just keep making excuses for average players and ignoring what goes on in the game. Flanagans inside balls that do nothing, grubbers into the feet of defenders, getting tackled on last tackle and throwing intercept cut out balls are so important to the success of the team and are everyone else's fault but his..

Malla

Reaction score
Just keep making excuses for average players and ignoring what goes on in the game. Flanagans inside balls that do nothing, grubbers into the feet of defenders, getting tackled on last tackle and throwing intercept cut out balls are so important to the success of the team and are everyone else's fault but his..
Lolllloolllll

Okkkkk

Cya

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
By the way, once again there have been several games where our pack hasn't been the issue and we've had plenty of opportunities in the opposition twenty.

But you guys want to make excuses and make it seem like we're on our own 10 metre line all game every game..
Our pack this year have never dominated the opposition not even in the gsme we won

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our pack this year have never dominated the opposition not even in the gsme we won
I never said they dominated, I said they held their own and did their jobs in those games.

We've had dozens of sets in the 20 against other teams where we never looked like scoring. That's got nothing to do with the forwards and it's all on the halves and backs for not being able to take advantage of those opportunities...

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swear he gets pushed off every time he attempts a a tackle lol. He better work at centre because he isn't going to work anywhere else and that's another bit of cap wasted again.
He’s out on a few solid shots and saved a few tries I actually think he’s been good in defence but maybe I’m only remembering a few plays watched 3 games live this year and it’s easier for players to blend in and mistakes to go unnoticed live without commentary than on tv too I guess

Malla

Reaction score
We are talking about the totality of the game and old mate train is talkin about a couple of sets of six lol

Best to just leave the simpleton alone lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its hard to believe this guy has actually played origin.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The whole team has been low on form and confidence. Everyone needs to step it up a notch IMO. Sadly we were all expecting a lot more success this season. I think the repeat sets against us have meant that most games we've been playing under extreme fatigue which makes it difficult for anyone to shine.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
People can talk about our team struggling all they want as a reason why he'd struggle, but the fact remains he hasn't beaten his man once all season and he's been so slow and lethargic that he makes Hoppa look like Papenhuysen.

We signed him to play fullback and then he was moved to the wing and now the centres because he's failed to impress.. I can't see him starting next season and wouldn't be surprised if he's shopped around soon enough.
Mate let's be honest . How many times a game so we any of our players beaten opposition players one on one. He we did see that we would be scoring more tries and have more than 1 win lol

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Easy to look better in a good Souths side

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Fake news.

Corey Allan 2020: 10 games, 5 tries, 6 try assists, 20 tackle breaks, 7 line breaks.