Cooper Cronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you mean Townsville :tonguewink: but you raise a good point. We get no direct hits from Cyclones here.
Your absolutely right lol. Why was i thinking Cronks mrs. JT knows the hood lol.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a waste of a thread, even if we signed Cronk, Hasler would bench him for Mbye

Reactions: DT

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why? He'll be 35 next year. He's too old. Aren't people understanding this??
Lets compare coopers stats and performances to our younger halves then shall we ? :tearsofjoy: your argument of "he's too old died in the arse"

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets compare coopers stats and performances to our younger halves then shall we ? :tearsofjoy: your argument of "he's too old died in the arse"
Like Terry Lamb, Cronk is fast between the ears. We need a player who can take control and direct the game. Cronk would be a great half for our forwards and playing style.

inside-doggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cronk was recently in Sydney.. having dinner with Rushton at Sails.

Can't see anything in your post history for this, deleted or otherwise.

Mr SS quoted (what appears to be a Lurker/Mole article last year) which states Dogs after Cronk though.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/interesting-rumours.101344/#post-2916536
It was deleted by a moderator. That thread Mr SS posted was when he was off contract at Melbourne. I have known he was going to leave Melbourne and sign with the Roosters for some time.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like Terry Lamb, Cronk is fast between the ears. We need a player who can take control and direct the game. Cronk would be a great half for our forwards and playing style.
he'd also bring that Melbourne Storm mentality to our team.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone think it's a bit of a coincidence that less then a day after Des re-signs Cronk comes out with this? You could say the same about Cleary and the Tigers but the timing is very interesting.

Reactions: DT

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nrl360 ratings will be up tonight with their exclusive interview with Cronk

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely we will get one of the halves off contract. Not bothered who tbh, just want someone who can kick the ball. Frawley did well but he looked a bit iffy on D, and he does in NSW cup as well.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone think it's a bit of a coincidence that less then a day after Des re-signs Cronk comes out with this? You could say the same about Cleary and the Tigers but the timing is very interesting.
I thought the same thing... The fact Cronk and Hasler have the same manager tells you some inside info would have been thrown around. One thing I do know though, Cronk will play for the highest bidder.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a strong strong feeling that one of our forwards will be off at the end of year. I'm talking one of the ones that are on big money (Eastwood, Kasiano, Graham).

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're talking about signing the current QLD and Australian Halfback here. The impact he'll have on our club even in a short space of time would be MASSIVE. Imagine Cronk's game exploding playing on the back of our forward pack as well!

Sign him! Please god sign him!!! We need a Premiership and this guy gets you a ticket in as far as I'm concerned!!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the same thing... The fact Cronk and Hasler have the same manager tells you some inside info would have been thrown around. One thing I do know though, Cronk will play for the highest bidder.
Did not know about the manager thing, v. interesting.

Do football managers work under confidentiality rules? I'm guessing they would have to, but I wonder how often they bend those rules? I have my suspicions...

Status
Not open for further replies.