Cooper Cronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been holding back on giving my opinion on Cronk since, hearing and trying to get my head around the re-signing of Hasler.

Then i seen the amount of replies on this thread and thought yep i gota thrown in 5 cents!

Cronk is the absolute professional and 1 of the best halfbacks BUT fuck, there is so much wrong in regards to luring him to the dogs.

For a player that is coming to the end of his career i dont understand the wankfest.

At the storm he developed combinations with the best hooker in the game and a world class fullback.
Both players have huge impact on what he does and i believe bellamy is the master mind behind the structure of their spine, along with the turnover of average > qaulity players that come in and out of the club.

Hoppa. Reynolds. Cronk. Lichaa. And hasler as coach. Ppfft yeh rite lol.

As someone said 2 loooong years.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've been holding back on giving my opinion on Cronk since, hearing and trying to get my head around the re-signing of Hasler.

Then i seen the amount of replies on this thread and thought yep i gota thrown in 5 cents!

Cronk is the absolute professional and 1 of the best halfbacks BUT fuck, there is so much wrong in regards to luring him to the dogs.

For a player that is coming to the end of his career i dont understand the wankfest.

At the storm he developed combinations with the best hooker in the game and a world class fullback.
Both players have huge impact on what he does and i believe bellamy is the master mind behind the structure of their spine, along with the turnover of average > qaulity players that come in and out of the club.

Hoppa. Reynolds. Cronk. Lichaa. And hasler as coach. Ppfft yeh rite lol.

As someone said 2 loooong years.
I said it ' loooooong 2 years' [emoji23]

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the teams who could have played for Cronks signature have knocked back the opportunity so it basically only really leaves the Bulldogs and Tigers now ...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
2144superman: Tigers have just re-signed Brooks, have Suli on a HUGE contract, Farah they are still paying or for a season or two, Woods wanting a small fortune, and Tedesco to retain. I can't see them having the $$$.

Eels: Got to feel sorry for Gutherson ... he's been great in the halves alongside Norman.

So ... ummm... who are Tigers going to have as their halves next year alongside Brooks? Littlejohn or Rankin ?? :D

Maybe they are going to make a play for Reynolds?? and go for the undercut on us.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2144superman: Tigers have Suli on a HUGE contract, Farah they are still paying or for a season or two, Woods wanting a small fortune, and Tedesco to retain. I can't see them having the $$$.

Eels: Got to feel sorry for Gutherson ... he's been great in the halves alongside Norman.

So ... ummm... who are Tigers going to have as their halves next year? Littlejohn and Rankin ?? :D

Maybe they are going to make a play for Reynolds?? Or get Nathan Cleary to break his contract??
As long as we get Tedesco and Cronk I couldn't care what happens at the Tigers LOL

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2144superman: Tigers have just re-signed Brooks, have Suli on a HUGE contract, Farah they are still paying or for a season or two, Woods wanting a small fortune, and Tedesco to retain. I can't see them having the $$$.

So ... ummm... who are Tigers going to have as their halves next year alongside Brooks? Littlejohn or Rankin ?? :D

Maybe they are going to make a play for Reynolds?? and go for the undercut on us.
cleary might go after shaun johnson

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
cleary might go after shaun johnson
Jhonson's contract expires at seasons end and he hasn't put pen to paper yet to remain at the Warriors .. maybe Melbourne might have a sneaky crack at him to replace Cronk as Cam Smith said they'll seek the open market to replace Cronk.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frees more moola for Teddy to stays at the Tigers. The merry round continues. Interesting times ahead. If thats the case, who does Coach have in mind?
Dutchy Holland

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He knocked back $3Mil over 3 seasons ... wtf! how is he even worth JT, Cronk, Smith who are on relatively the same money. Eels are crazy. If that's the kind of money it was going to take to get him to the Bulldogs then good riddance.
If he plays the same way he did at the back end of last yr then yes his worth it... But if he is hot and cold then that's Parra for you.

Whats interesting is Gutherson now, he can actually become a great fullback considering his ball skills...

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign Cronk for 2 years and than give "supercoach" the boot and Cronk for coach

Status
Not open for further replies.