Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread needs to be re-opened because finally the NRL after one of the biggest stuff ups from officials over the weekend have indicated that Gerrard Sutton is facing the axe for this weekends games.

So, it had to take this long for the NRL to realise that the officials are deciding games and ruining it for the fans and clubs.

Gerard Sutton you have had this coming for a long long time. Enjoy your weekend vacation.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gerard and his smart shit is doomed.
We need a fresh start, debut that linesman chick.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The thing that annoys me is that all the refs are fuckin dweebs

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This thread needs to be re-opened because finally the NRL after one of the biggest stuff ups from officials over the weekend have indicated that Gerrard Sutton is facing the axe for this weekends games.
Big Bro Benie is blaming it all on the touchie, says that the bunker didn't notice the flag and only looks at the specific things the ref asks for - either he's lying or they are incompetent, either one should be reason enough to see him sacked.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Big Bro Benie is blaming it all on the touchie, says that the bunker didn't notice the flag and only looks at the specific things the ref asks for - either he's lying or they are incompetent, either one should be reason enough to see him sacked.
He's lying because Gerrard Sutton put the whistle to his mouth and looked at the touchie. He saw the flag go up and then back down.

The sutton brothers are a cancer on the game

Malla

Reaction score
He will get a weekend vacation then get given the whistle for the grand final lol

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My boss set me up with farewell message from Chris and Jerry when I moved interstate (3 weeks ago, he is a mate of Chris). He told them I was a doggies supporter and their biggest fan because they always gives the doggies the rub of the green. Fact is, I slag them off every time they officiate doggies games as being corrupt, etc. They sent me a video at ANZ stadium wishing me the best in my move. I'm kinda feeling bad for him, hahaha.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it any coincidence 90% of controversial games has G Sutton involved... majority involves us

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the Suttons are disease on the NRL and they need to be eradicated

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the fact that the touchie put his flag up meant that Sutton should have stopped play right there. Sutton as the leading ref is accountable for play continuing.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know where this clown is from but I've named him Gerrard "Sunshine Coast" Sutton, because of his love & devotion to the Broncos & QLD.

As we saw the other night, even when he's not reffing the Broncos, he's still helping the Broncos .

Before the weekend the Raiders were seen by many as the Broncos biggest threat to displace them of 8th position.

He well and truly f@€ked that idea.

The tigers better pray they don't have him control one of their matches in the next 6 weeks.

Shit, we might have had a win if we had him this week

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As we saw the other night, even when he's not reffing the Broncos, he's still helping the Broncos .
Really good point, he controlled the outcome of that match beautifully - gave the Sharks a free shot and then denied the Raiders a fair try to make sure of it.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

So, it had to take this long for the NRL to realise that the officials are deciding games and ruining it for the fans and clubs.

Gerard Sutton you have had this coming for a long long time. Enjoy your weekend vacation.
Well said. Being saying this for ages about refs deciding games and that Sutton has taken quite a lot of games from us especially against Souths. Pity it’s taken this long, his brother needs to go as well and wouldn’t surprise me if Greenberg struggles from now on as everyone now is onto these crooks

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll leave some info out, but Gerard Sutton lives at Cobbitty, and co-runs (or used to run) Optiforce Personal Training with brother Chris Sutton. Not sure if it exists anymore or not.

Anyone remember this LOL

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/wife-of-origin-referee-gerard-sutton-reveals-her-devastation-after-laurie-daleys-game-one-sacking-call/nestory/03134e3c9ce0fa55557d558f38e3ff08
Thanks Mr I, first time I read this..I won’t be saying sorry to Gerard the Crook.

Status
Not open for further replies.